Chapter 15

Vanessa's  POV:

Jake is doing his assignment with a partner and that partner is no other than Quinn, I don't know know how that happen but it isn't a good thing. 

The girl who wants your boyfriend is suddenly his partner which means every course they got to do together and work on it alone in a room or library or something.

"You should calm down Van, Jake would never cheat on you or else", Jackson says and punch his hand.

"I know, but why her?" I pout.

"The universe works in many mystery ways", Aden shrugs.

"Definitely because, you can't even find a decent one night stand", Jackson says and I laugh.

We are in the park, Jake and I didn't go for our lunch date again because of that stupid course of his.

Stacy and Carter went out, Archer went to his room.

"I'm bored", I say.

"Me too", Aden says.

"Let's go for a drive", Jackson suggests.

"Sure", I agree and get up from the seat.

We walk out the park and call  a cab.

"Where to?" The driver asks.

"The city's best pizza place", Jackson replies and the driver nods.

"Nice pizza place", I comment as we walk in.

"I know right, you sit while I order", Jackson says Aden and I went to find a table.

"Too bad Jake is going to miss out on this delicious pizza", Aden says and I nod.

I got out my phone and text Dianne.

Me: How's the flight?

Di: Fine, we almost reach Kevin and Isabel are sleeping

Me: Already? They got enough sleep last night

Di: I know right, anyway where's Jake? He didn't come to see us off

Me: He's doing an assignment with Quinn who is his partner

Di: Wait so guy  didn't go for lunch again?

Me: Nope you guys left for the airport when he was coming for me, maybe he got held back that's why I left with Archer

Di: I hope he make up tonight for ditching you out on lunch

Me: Same here

Di: Well if you need anything or want to come for a weekend just text me okay?

Me: I will, I'm going to eat pizza now

Di: Cool

"One large  pepperoni pizza", Jackson announces and place it on the table and hand us the plate.

"What about the drinks?" Aden asks.

"I'll go back for it", he says and went back to the counter.

I laugh and shake my head.

"He is sure something", Aden says and I nod.

I wonder if to text Jake?

No why would I? He has my number, he'll text me when he wants.

______

7:00 pm

There is a knock on the door and Stacy got off her bed to open it, we're already in our pajamas and is watching a movie on the same flat screen television.