Chapter 34

Archer's POV:

I can't believe Michelle break up with me for that guy, its better than being cheated on, but still.

After Vanessa leave the room, I take off my shoes and headpiece then lay down on the bed.

I think I'll take that offer and do the modelling photo shoot that mom wanted me to do for so long.

I close my eyes and my phone buzz

Michelle (ex gf): I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking I was jealous please let us talk it out

Me: You left me in the cold, to late, why don't you go meet T.J?

Michelle (ex gf): Because I'm in love with you

Me: Bullshit, just get the hell out of my life and delete my number and unfollow me on social media 

Michelle (ex gf): Please baby, don't do this to me I'm sorry

Me: Too late now and don't call me baby

Michelle (ex gf): I was jealous okay, I thought you were hooking up with Ava

Me: Now that you mention it, I think I would, enjoy your life Michelle

I delete her number.

Unknown: Don't do this Archer, I.. I love you

Me: Love? No no no, you got it all wrong if you did you would have trust me enough to know that I would never cheat 

Unknown: Please, don't shut me out

Me: Bye Michelle and don't contact me again

She didn't, I cry myself to sleep.

Love sucks, to think I was going to last a year with her and propose in the future.

***

I wake up some time in the night, to see Vanessa closing the door. 

The music has stop and now its so quiet.

"You'll be okay Archie, maybe she wasn't the one you'll find that one in the future I'm sure", she whispers as she sits down on the bed.

I sigh lowly, not opening my eyes in case she's undressing.

I feel a light kiss on my forehead.

"Good night best guy friend", she whispers and slip under the cover besides me, her back facing my front.

I drop back asleep, knowing that she'll always be there for me.

"Morning guys rise and shine", someone says throwing open the curtains, throwing the covers over my face.

"I said get the hell up!" He shouts and I open my eye to see Gregory in a boxers and T shirt.

"Its only 8: 30 Gregory", Vanessa grumbles rubbing her eyes and yawns.

"Exactly, breakfast is ready  and the cleaning crew would be here at 10 am and that's our cue to leave", he replies before leaving the room.

I get up and walk after him.

"Do you have any spare clo-"

"Here I knew you forgot so I grabbed a sweatpants, boxers and T shirt yesterday before I left my room", Caleb shoves the clothes in my arms.

"Thanks man", I say.

"Anything for my friend", he smiles and I went to the bathroom, luckily there are spare towels and toothbrushes there.