Chapter 24

Archer's POV:

Ava comes and check up on me this evening while I am in my room waiting for Michelle to text me.

"I brought ice cream and three flavor because, I don't know which one you does eat", she states.

"Thanks, put them in the mini refrigerator across there", I point to the corner of the room.

"Why do you look like you just lost your favorite stuff animal?" She questions as she sits by my study desk.

"Its just that my girlfriend.....", I sigh.

"Its okay, why don't we hit the gym and get your mind off this for a while?" She suggests and I nod, putting on my shoes.

I got my headphones, a small towel, a bottle water and my phone.

We leave the room and went to the gym.

****

"That was some workout, tomorrow after your morning practice we'll continue with our assignment", Ava says as we leave the gym and I nod.

"Sure, well I'll see you", I say and decide to go to the campus stadium and see what my teammates are doing.

Then my phone buzz and I turn it on.

Baby girl: Hey I'm  sorry I didn't text you for the day, I was kind of busy

Me: Busy doing what? Flirting with that dude I hear everyone telling me about all weekend long?

Baby girl: You mean T.J? No, we're just friends

Me: Oh so that's his name, that's the dude that been sending you glances when they were here last weekend?

Baby girl: I swear there's nothing going on between us and what about that Ava girl?

Me: We're just doing our assignment for class because we were paired up

Baby girl: Same here T.J  and I are assignment partners

Me: Kevin told me that you get to pick your partner there and out of all persons, him?

Baby girl: He was the only guy I knew in the class and was willing to help me understand the work more

Me: So he's your study partner too?

Baby girl: Its not like that Archie, you know I only have eyes for you

Me: So why couldn't you tell me this, this morning?

Baby girl: I was busy

Me: Bull crap you texted Vanessa, you could of used that time to just send me one text at least one

Baby girl: I'm sorry

Me: I'll text you tomorrow, I need some time to think.

I shove my phone in my pocket as I reach the stadium.

Harry, Lucas, Jay, Austin and other guys from the sophomore and junior year are practicing.

" Archer catch!" Lucas shouts and throws the football at me. 

I run and catch the ball, then see two juniors running towards me from the touchdown area.

I dodge them and run full speed, then got touch down. I did a back flip and some girls who are in the stands cheer.

"Dude that was great", a junior says and we did a bro hug.

"That's it for today guys see you in the morning", the captain says.