Chapter 10

Archer's POV:

The Next Day

Last night was good, Michelle and I hang out, I got to meet Josh.

I wake up and see Michelle sleeping next to me, her brunette hair  is messy, so cute.

I kiss her cheek and get off the bed, we are at her parent's house.

All her brothers are at campus and her little sister is over at a friend's house, only her mother was home yesterday, her father went on a business trip.

There is a knock on the door and I open it.

"Morning, I got to go meet my husband tell Michelle for me and her sister is staying across the street till I get back", Mrs. Annabeth, Michelle's mom says and I nod.

"I'll tell her for you", I say.

"Thanks and take care of her for me, don't break her heart like her twin brother did to poor Vanessa", she says and leaves.

Mike is lucky I didn't get hold of him when he did that last spring break.

Michelle is dropping me off at the airport so I can go back to Yale and she's driving back to Princeton with Dianne who'll be here around after 12.

*********

"Morning guys", Dianne says walking through the front door with a small bag.

"Glad you came", Michelle hugs her.

"Yeah well Kevin came as well, he went home to check his parents", she informs us.

"Cool, you can put your bag upstairs", Michelle says.

I pull Michelle into my arms and kiss her,"I'll miss you when I go back", I say and she wrap her arms around my neck.

"Me too, but I'll see you Saturday since we'll be coming see you guys and hang out", she says.

That's right, this Saturday Kevin and Logan's friends are coming to meet our friends this will be one large group.

"That will be a lot of people about twenty something of us", I say.

Imagine how much pizza we have to order.

"We'll go hang out at a food place, then hit the beach", Michelle says.

Dianne comes back downstairs in a short pants and tank top, "Michelle, I'm borrowing your car Kevin wants me to go visit my mother and brother before we leave", she says and Michelle tosses her the keys.

"Be back in three hours", she says and Dianne nods, then leaves.

"What do you want to do?", I ask and she smirks.

We make out on the couch, then order Chinese food and eat ice cream for the next three hours.

---

"Hey man, see you on Saturday and tell Vanessa that dad wants to see her soon", Kevin says to me and I nod.

I hug Michelle and give her a kiss.

"See you soon and call me when you land", she says as I got out the car with my bag.

"I will", I reply and walk into the airport with my ticket.

Next stop, Yale University campus.

*********

Vanessa's POV

We are leaving in a while, Caleb would be here. Archer  texted me earlier and said that he's now leaving to go to the airport.