Chapter 39

(Skipping to final exams)

Archer's POV:

"I can't wait for finals to be over", Carter says.

"Dude it now start, but you been studying for it for the pass two weeks", Alex says.

"Yeah I missed two frat parties because of it, but once I finish my last exam I'm going to totally get drunk", he grins.

"Yeah and get laid with Stacy", Jackson grins.

"What are your plans after finals?" Alex asks me.

"Probably hang around then go home for Winter break", I shrug.

"So no rebounds for the New Years?" Carter asks and I shake my head.

"Dude you have to come to a party with me after finals and get laid, I can hook you up", Alex winks.

"I'm good, I'll be going with Vanessa to watch a movie next week", I reply and Carter grins.

"So she's the rebound?"

"No Jake would have my head and I don't play so she just wants to hang out before we leave to go to different states", I shrug.

"If you keep this up you'll fall for her", Jackson says.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship with my feelings", I state.

"You can't stop love buddy", Alex pats my shoulder.

"Oh so you're in love with that girl you been studying with?" I smirk.

"Shut up, she's just my study partner and we only hooked up once", he grumbles, but I didn't miss the slight red on his cheek.

"Whatever man, I got to go my exam starts in ten minutes", I say and get up.

"See you later, I got to an exam also with Riley and Vanessa, so Carter you're coming with me", Caleb says and grab Cater by his shirt.

"Okay okay, I'm up", he grumbles.

Ava and I have this exam at the same time so I see her waiting for me by the building.

"Hey I thought you would have been late for your first exam", she says.

"Nope its to important and I actually like this course", I smile as I open the door for her.

"Yeah me too", she says and walks in.

We walk into the room and there are a lot of people already sitting and getting out their stuff.

"I'm nervous, I barely got any sleep last night because the house I stayed in was kind of noisy", Ava says to be as we sit down.

"You'll do great because, you're a smart girl I see your result for quizzes and also you complete your other courses way before your due date", I smile,"without you we wouldn't have finish on time to hand up the group project."

She smiles, looks like I boost her self esteem.

"Already I assume you know how exams goes, you have 3 hours no talking and all devices are to be turned off", the professor says.

I left my phone in my room, I'm not risking getting kick out on my first exam.

Ava roll her eyes and switch off her phone, then get out her favorite pen.

"Good luck", I whisper.

"I don't need luck, you're the one who need it remember", she smirks.

I chuckle and got out my pen and pencil then rest in on the desk.