Chapter 44

Vanessa's POV:

The Next Day

"Done packing, Michelle would be here soon", Archer says as I zip my bag.

"I'm nervous what if the plan fails?"

"Oh no you're not backing out now", Archer demands and picks up my bag then pull me out my room.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm not, I'm just assuming."

"Don't assume, this is your great plan yet and you're in charge. You can't let Michelle's parents book a ticket for you and you want to back out", he reasons.

He's right, also Michelle is paying for her dress which will be given to me so.

"Okay okay", I say.

"Remember Vanessa to have fun and if Jake does anything stupid I give you permission to hit him, if I have to bail you out of jail then I will", Paul winks and mom scorns him.

"Don't give her ideas and also she's in Yale we can't make her get a police record", she hits him.

Archer and I laugh.

"Is he going to propose soon?" He whispers to me and I shrug.

"I hope soon because they're so in love and his parents treats me and my mom with kindness and respect", I whisper back.

The door bell rings.

"She's here, have fun and text me when you land", mom hugs me and kiss my forehead.

"I will and I'll send a picture of the dress I'm wearing",  I add.

"Also I have to see your extreme make over", Archer adds, opening the door for me, then turns pale.

Michelle is standing there, wearing a jeans with a big sweater and has on make up.

"Ready to go?" She asks me looking at Archer, but not meeting his face.

"Yeah bye guys", I say and take my bag from Archer who looks like he just saw a ghost.

He mumbles bye and close the door.

"Is he getting any better?"

I shrug.

The truth is he's not and since he just saw her face, he's going to his room and cry for two hours before heading over to my brother's.

"Cool ride", I state.

"Yeah my brothers wanted to ride in style", she says as the driver takes my bag and I got in.

"Vanessa!" Evan shrieks and hugs me tightly.

"Can't breathe."

"Sorry I'm just excited for this plan", he smiles and his twin rolls his eyes.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I ask Ethan.

"At the airport already", he replies texting on his phone.

"Cool."

***

"Vanessa I missed you", Annabeth says and hug me, her blonde hair has start turning gray.

"I missed you too", I say.

"Look how beautiful you become", she smiles and I blush.

"Honey the plane is ready lets go", her husband says, his brunette hair has gray in it.

We all board the plane and I sit by a window and Michelle sits next to me and Mason sits next to her.

Ethan's girlfriend has black hair and brown eyes, her name is Melissa.