Chapter 4

Vanessa's POV:

Friday

Later this evening I'll be getting to see Dianne, Isabel, Kevin and Michelle. 

I miss them so much.

I wake up and see Stacy getting ready for class, she barely talks me since she started to hang out with her cousin.

"Morning Stacy", I say, she glances at me.

"Morning see you later", she says and leaves. 

She's wearing a leggings, short skirt and crop top.

I sigh and text Jake,

Me: Morning baby, you up yet?

Jake: Yes, just came from jogging with Archer and Aden

Me: Next time invite me

Jake: But you hate getting up early

Me: You're right

Jake: I'll see you for breakfast in the cafe

Me: Cool

I got off my bed and went in the bathroom, my hair is messy and my eyes swell a little. 

I yawn and wash my mouth then face.

I take a quick shower, then open my closet and take out a jeans with crop top and jacket.

 I put my hair in a side one and got my bag and phone.

I see Riley arguing with her roommate, "well since you don't like it I'll just move out!"Sabrina shouts.

Fine by me", Riley screams.

"Jenny was right you are a bitch who's desperate for attention", Sabrina says.

"Look who's talking, you came back to the room late last night, I'm sure you was banging with a guy", Riley says.

"Whatever and it wouldn't work out with you and that guy you talk to every day, he's not your type", she laughs and walks off with Kat.

Riley sighs and I walk over to her, "good morning", I say.

"Its not a good morning, not everybody's life is perfect like yours you know!" She snaps at me.

"My life isn't perfect, I didn't know who my father was until last year and I had a relationship with a guy who did drugs!" I snap back and walk off.

**

I meet Jake and some of the guys in the cafe who is eating breakfast.

Carter is chatting with Stacy who's sitting by a table and she blushes at something he says.

"By next week they'll be dating he's so into her", Alex says.

"Where's Riley?" Caleb ask me as I sit down.

"You mean that snappy bitch, I don't know", I reply and eat my waffles.

"There she is", he says and I see Riley walks in looking around.

"Maybe we can in-"

"No!" I snap and cut Alex off.

I see Riley coming towards us and I glare at her, she gulps and turn to go to another table.

"What's going on?" Jake ask me.

"Nothing she can sit here, but I'm moving", I  say and get up.