Chapter 3

Archer's POV:

"Hey handsome you can sit by me", a girl says as I walk into the room.

She's one of those girls who hang out with that Quinn girl.

"Sorry, but I got a seat already", I say and sit down next to Aden.

"Hey man", he did a fist bump with me.

I got out my book and pen ready to take down important notes.

I text Michelle as I get out of the room.

Me: Hi boo, I'm missing you is it Friday yet?

Boo: No, but I'm missing you too love u x

Me: I love you boo, wish I could kiss you now

Boo: Video chat tonight?

Me: You know it

Boo: I'll text you later

I'm about to reply when I bump into the same girl from class, "Hi, my name is Ava", she smiles at me.

She got black hair with an orange streak in it and hazel eyes.

"Archer", I say and shake her hand.

She flashes me a smile and then blows a bubble with her gum and walks off.

"You have a cute name, well all handsome guys suppose to", she giggles and winks at me.

I sigh and walk the other way to the stairs to go outside, I see Riley and Caleb talking by the second flight of stairs.

"Hi guys", I say and Riley smiles looking away.

I see a girl walking up the stairs with red-brown hair, she flashes us a smile, but glares at Riley who remains quiet.

When she went up I turn to Riley, "I don't want to be her roommate anymore, she's rude and calls me names", she says.

"She's just jealous she can't catch the attention like guys like me and Archer only Jackson and Carter's", Caleb says to her and she nods.

"I got to go guys I have a class now", Riley says and walks up the stairs.

"Caleb there you are, I've been looking all over for you!" A dark brown hair girl shrieks from the bottom of the stairs.

Caleb sighs and turns around, "Madison I dumped you a few weeks ago why can't you just move on?" He sighs.

"That was just a little fall out I know you want me", she pouts.

"That's where you're wrong, I don't want a slut who sleeps around and in high school, I dated girls like you in the past, time for a change", Caleb says and walks down the stairs and passes her.

She grabs his arm, "please don't do this", she pleads.

Caleb pulls away, "don't touch me bitch", he snaps and shoves his hands in his jacket, and walks off.

Madison breaks down into a sob and runs up the stairs.

I walk out of the building, the weather is cool and they're people walking or relaxing under the trees on the lawn.

I went back to my dorm since I didn't have any classes for the evening, I meet some of the guys on my way there.

I unlock the door and walk in to see Vanessa and Jake making out.

"Eww guys", I say and they both gasp and turn red.

"Sorry I'll be going", Vanessa says and gets off Jake's bed.