Chapter 27

Jake's POV:

I watch as Vanessa drive away from me with that blonde hair guy, I sigh. I can't get the look on her face when Linda kiss me unexpected.

Hurt

Betray

Heartbroken.

"You're so screwed dude", Kevin says and punch me square in the face, I stumble backward and Chase hold him back.

"Where is she?!"Jackson demands coming up to me with  rage in his eyes, I hold my bloody nose.

"She's gone, but she's safe", Dianne answers.

"I'll go check on her, see you guys tomorrow", Archer says and leaves.

"Not cool dude", Carter shakes his head and Stacy rests her head on his shoulder.

"Good luck", Chase pats my shoulder, but couldn't bare to look at me.

They all leave me in the cold street, then I see mom coming with a sweater on.

"Mom I messed up big time", I sigh she hugs me and I let the tears out.

"Shh its okay, it'll be alright", she whispers.

"I'll let the driver drop you off home and you can cool off with a nice hot shower", she suggests and I nod.

"We'll see you later at  home, your father is talking to Mr. Clark about his daughter behavior and Ashley is on a time out from almost attacking Linda", mom chuckles.

**

When I got home I went into my bathroom and clean my nose, Kevin really got that punch aimed good.

I wash my face and look into the mirror, my eyes are swell and my blue eyes staring back at me.

'You did it now Jake you'll lose her for sure"

I shut my eyes and hang my head.

'That guy she was with, he'll take her from you.'

I fold my fist.

'She will not love you after this.'

"No shut up!"I shout and punch the wall.

I turn on the shower and take off my tuxedo, then got under the warm shower.

"I'm so sorry Vanessa, I truly am!"  I say out loud.

Come Monday the guys would be ignoring me and I'm  sure Vanessa would be avoiding me.

My phone buzz after I finish shower.

Archer: Vanessa said don't worry about waiting for her tomorrow, she's taking a plane back, but the others are still going with the private jet

Great she's so upset she can't bare to travel on the same plane with me.

I lay down on my bed and watch the ceilings, till I  fall asleep.

The Next Day

I wake up and didn't feel like going to take a morning jog, I lay down in my bed for the next two hours.

"Jake mom wants you down to breakfast in five minutes", Ashley calls and I get off my bed and go brush my teeth.

I walk down to the dining room and see my family already there sitting.

"Morning Jake, we look good", Jeremy smiles as he shows me the magazine.

I ignore him and sit down,"your grandfather wants to say that he didn't mean to cause any harm", dad says.