VIII

edited

-

Third Person

New Orleans. A lively town of celebration where one would suspect absolutely nothing was wrong with it. When in truth, half of the towns folk are of the supernatural.

A man strolled casually through the streets, smiling at those who greeted him warmly or eyed him up and down. He had his tinted shades on, clothes in simple black t shirt and black jeans, having a conversation on the phone with the Original hybrid.

"Klaus."

Stefan? What a surprise. How are you?

"Im good.."

Interesting. Stefan Salvator, doing good? A surprise. Now, I know you didn't call me just to tell me you missed me.

"I'm in New Orleans at the moment."

Oh? Have you come to visit me? You really must have missed me so much.

"We need to talk. It's important."

Ok.

"Can you meet me somewhere?"

Sure. I'll send you the address, meet me there in ten.

And with that, their conversation ended. Stefan continued walking down the street before he recieved a message of the destination. Checking the address, he looked around him, the smell of blood filling his senses, but ignoring the temptation. He turned the street and walked down an alley, then sprinted off to the destination when he made sure he was out of sight.

A house. A white house, hidden in the woods.

Must be his house.

Stefan paused a few feet from the door, the strong smell of blood luring him in. He was intimidated at first by the intense scent of this humans blood, causing him to hesitate before he finally walked up to the door.

Stefan only knocked on the door twice before it was flung open. A grinning Klaus stood there, greeting him. He pulled Stefan into a hug, which he returned after a few seconds of shock.

He's not usually this affectionate. Or happy.

"Long time, Stefan. Come in." Klaus led Stefan into the living room. Elijah hung up the phone right as they walked in and stood up from the couch, greeting Stefan with a firm hand shake.

"Klaus, if you don't mind me asking, why is there a girl in your house?"

"That is exactly what I was going to tell you about."

"Have a seat Stefan." Elijah gestured to the couch, excusing himself from the room for a moment.

Klaus took his seat opposite from Elijah, offering him one of the glasses on the coffee table.

"So, the girl."

"She is not my personal blood bag, if that's what you were assuming." Klaus started.

Elijah entered the room with two blood bags in hand.

"Well, that's good to hear. Have you drunk from her yet?"

"No. However, Silas did, in the form of me."

Elijah distributed the blood from the blood bags evenly between the three glasses on the table.

"That's a bold move. Even for him." Stefan commented.

"Tell me, Stefan. Why are you still after him after he's left Mystic Falls?" Klaus questioned, leaning forward.