“Come, let’s go and ask Bree,” Lily pulled my hand towards the door and out of my room. She’s still holding my hand when we walked down the stairs. “Bree,” Lily called her name happily making Brianna looked up at us. I immediately pulled my hand from Lily and smiled sweetly at Brianna.

Brianna smiled back at me before respond to Lily, “What’s up?”

“Rick has asked me to be his date,” she said happily.

I cast a weird look at Lily before looking at Brianna who seems stunned with the news. Elisa looked stunned too. They both looked at me waiting for my confirmation.

“No, she’s joking,” I laughed lightly trying not to be angry with Lily, “She’s asked me to double date with you and her because she’s don’t have any date for the dinner,” I explained.

“What happen to Josh? I thought he asked you?” it was Elisa who asked the questioned looking annoyed with Lily.

“Er….no,” Lily shook her head, “He’s asked somebody else.”

“Aw, really?” Brianna cast a sympathy look at her sister, “I thought he book you since the last dinner?”

“Well, he changed his mind,” Lily sarcastically replied. “Anyway, I wouldn’t want to go with him. He’s a jerk.”

“You didn’t think he’s a jerk before,” Elisa pointed out.

“Well, that’s was before I really know about him,” Lily rolled her eyes and then looked at Brianna, “So, do you mind if we share Rick that night?” she showed her pitiful look at her sister.

Brianna looked at me, “If Rick doesn’t mind, I won’t mind,” she said coyly.

“Well, I won’t mind if you don’t mind sharing me that night,” I looked at her intensely.

“No, I won’t mind,” Brianna biting her lips, “I’ll be busy anyway to get myself ready for the auction.”

“That’s what I’ve told him. I could keep him entertain while you’re busy,” Lily all smiles which giving me chills. I don’t really like it.

“Hmm, about the auction, how much does Brianna cost?” I jokingly asked Elisa and Brianna whack my hand making me laughed.

Elisa laughed, “Well, we will start everyone with 200 pound.”

“I’m allowed to bargain for her, right?” I laughed, pretending to joke about it but actual fact I am going to bargain her.

“Well family members are not allowed!” Lily stressed.

“Ah don’t worry,” Elisa interjected, “I’ll explain to everyone about you and I’ll make sure they allow you to bargain.” Lily glared while Brianna blushed.

****

“Are you really going to bargain for me?” Brianna asked when we were alone in my room.

“Don’t you want me to?” I asked her instead, “Or do you prefer Mr. Morris?” I teased.

She hit me on the chest, “Don’t you dare let Mr. Morris wins me,” she warned.

I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, “I’m never going to let my girl serve someone else, even though he’s her ex-head master.”

She wrapped her arms around my neck, “Hmm, I too didn’t want to serve anyone else but my own boyfriend.” She smiled, “What are you going to do once you own me for a day?”

“Well, there’s a lot of things in my mind, like, washing my clothes, my car, my shoe, making my bed, feed me,” I gave her a wicked smiled.

She rolled her eyes at me, “Is that all?”

“No,” I seductively said before leaning my head towards hers, “Making out with you is definitely in my top list,” and touched my lips of hers.

She giggled on my lips, “Hmm, I think I’m going to enjoy it,” she said before accepting my full kiss on the lips. We both fell down on the bed giggling softly before continued what we’ve doing.

“Brianna, I think it’s time to let everyone know about us,” I said her once we pulled apart. Tracing my fingers on the outline of her face I added, “I think everyone in your family suspected about us and I think them, especially your parents approved. I know my parents especially my grandpa would approved it too.”

“They definitely will approve it because that’s what they actually wanted,” she chuckled.

“I’m sure they will be thrilled,” I chuckled with her, “Don’t worry, I’ll continue to court you.” I joked.

“Hmm, you better, or I’ll dump you,” she playfully threatened and then she sighed, “I somehow have a feeling that Lily won’t be thrilled about the news.”

“Why you said so?” I asked her.

She sighed, “She’s in love with you. I could feel it.”