Fairy Tail _ A High School fanfic

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail

Main Characters

Natsu Dragneel

Lucy Heartfilia

Erza Scarlet

Jellal Fernandes

Gray Fullbuster

Juvia Lockser

Levy McGarden

Gajeel Redfox

Summary

Natsu and the rest of his friends are wizards of Fairy Tail. Nobody in the school knows it. Not even the teachers. How busy will their high school life get? How can they handle taking jobs and school at the same time? Will there be romance?

Chapter 1

The students of Fairy Tail High rushed towards their classes as soon as the bell rang. Lucy and Levy were the last ones to arrive to their class. '' Miss Heartfilia and Miss McGarden, this is your second time coming late to school. I do not wish for this to happen again. Is this clear?" Mr Aki said. " Yes, Aki-sensei!" they both said at the same time. They quickly went to their seats and lessons started as usual.

It was break time. The cafeteria was very noisy. " Lucy! " Somebody said. She turned to the direction of the voice. It was Erza. " Tell the others about the meeting at the student council room this late afternoon for me, okay ? " " Sure, " Lucy replied. Erza quickly rushed somewhere else. Lucy went to tell the rest of the student council about the meeting.

" Natsu!! " " Lucy? " " There is a meeting at the student council room later after school, " said Lucy. " Oh okay I get it, " Natsu replied. After telling the members of the student council, she went to chat with her friends, Juvia, Levy, Cana and Mira.

Ring! The school bell rang. All the students at the school rushed out of the school and went home. The student council meeting was being held. It ended near evening.

Erza POV

Such a long day at school!! I'm so freaking tired. I walked slowly towards my two-storey house. On the way there I met Jellal. " Jellal? " "Erza, I was just about to go to your house. Here, a gift from my mum, " Jellal said . " For what ?" I asked.

" I dunno. Hey, umm... Do you want me to walk you home? " He asked. " Sure. Why not." I smiled. He smiled back too.

Lucy POV

I have to disguise myself before I go out of school. I walked silently out of school wearing a brown hat and sunglasses. I was very famous and rich. When I usually go out without a disguise, I'll be chased by my fans. They'll always ask me for my autograph or if they could take a picture with me. I'll be very irritated.

I realised a presence behind me. Who...?

I turned around and realised it was Natsu. He was wearing dark sunglasses and a black hat. He also gets chased around a lot as he was also famous and rich. " What are you doing? Stalking me? " I teased him. " Of course not! " he snapped. His face had turn slightly pink but not as pink as his hair. "Where's your driver? " I asked him. " Today's he's day off," he replied. " I see." "You wanted to walk me home right?" "How did you know?" He asked. I smiled at him and just ignored him. " Wait up, Lucy!! " I laughed and we walked together talking and laughing at each other.

Natsu POV

I'm going to kick that bastard's ass!! I rushed to the guild as fast as I could. it was already night. I wanted to get my revenge on Gray for freezing my shoes. I opened the door of the guild and ran to Gray. " YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS STRIPPER!! " " WHO ARE YOU CALLING A STRIPPER, PINKIE!! " Then, we started fighting. Somehow the rest of the guild were involved.

Levy POV

At chatroom...

Levy : Hey Lucy-chan!

Lucy : Oh! Levy-chan! What is it?

Levy : Well...

Should I ask her or not....

Levy : Can I like stay over your house for a few days starting next week? My parents won't be home.

Lucy : Sure! My parents like you coming over to our manor.

Levy : Oh! Okay thanks .

That was easy...

Chapter 1 finshed! This is my first time writing this so I don't think that it'll be great. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Stay tuned for the following chapters and please read them. ^-^