45: Eyes

Shoutout to ImMoreAwkwardThanYou  for her hilarious comments. I love readings them they always make me laugh. Also shoutout to sarahtalksboys  for Nina's child's names! Check out there stuff!

I parked Derek's car in the school parking lot and got out of the car. I grabbed my coffee and closed the door locking it in the process. I looked up and I saw Aiden and Ethan with Scott. I growled and walked over. "What the hell do you guys want."

"We need a pack, we need an alpha." Said Aiden, referring to him and his brother.

"Yea, absolutely not." Said stiles. I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"You asked for help, we helped. Now we need your help." Aiden added.

"I dont think beating someone into a bloody pulp is classified as helping." Said Stiles again.

"Why would I say yes?" Said Scott, needing a good reason to help them.

"We add strength, name one reason why you would say no." Said Ethan shrugging.

"I can think of one, when you use his claws to stab Boyd, and you guys killed Erica." Isaac added.

"Awe, Isaac your actually one our side for once." I said causing him to roll his eyes.

"I dont see why we aren't stabbing  him now,"  Isaac added with a small head tilt.

"Want to try?" Ethan said half way  wolfing out. I growled with Issac, but when hand grabbed my wrist I stopped.

"Sorry they don't trust you and neither do I" Scott said. I smirked at them, and walked with the pack into the school.

"You trust your pack don't you?" Said Aiden looking at Scott then to me. I stopped walking and turn to them.

"Of course." Said Scott not skipping a beat.

"With the no killing rule applying to everyone right?" Said Aiden again making me glare at him. What is he getting at?

"Yes?" Said Scott equally as confused.

"Then how come little Nina over here eyes going back to gold to blue? Looks like someone might die cause of her." He said and walked away. Wait what.

I ran into the school quickly and Into the first girls bathroom I saw. I locked the main door and I looked under the stalls. No one was there and I went to the mirror. I closed my eyes changing them and I open them. My usual golden eyes where turning back from gold to a bright blue. Wren. It has to be Wren.

I punch the mirror. Fuck! Why the hell did I think that was a good idea. I held  my bleeding wrist to me chest as I wait for it to heal. The pain stopped and I let go of my hand, and it was gone, just some left over blood. I washed my hands and looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Today is not going how I thought it would be. Im going to tell Stiles I'm pregnant and that it's a girl.

I'm around 3 months and baggy sweaters and jeans aren't going to cut it for long. I'm going to keep her so I'm going to tell Stiles. I can do this.

I walked out of the bathroom and I bumped into Kira making her books fall everywhere. "I am so sorry." I said to her bending down tot pick up her books.

"It's okay, I should be the one that's sorry. I was totally spacing out?" She said.

"By your man candy." I said with a smirk raising an eyebrow giving her the books.