Chapter 12: What The Hell Scott?!

I haven't slept since three days ago. I slept the day of the alpha attack, but that didn't end well. I ended up screaming when I woke up. The people that took care of me didn't like that.

I still got a mark on my side from it. The Alpha tried to bite then I woke up. Today I have to go back to school. Thank god for concealer, or I would look like a zombie!l

The foster family took me to school. The ride was silent, but quick. I didn't bother to say bye.

"Hey you okay?" Stiles said giving me a kiss.

"I.." Should I tell him or not..? "No." I said. He looked at me confused, I dragged him to an empty classroom.

I took a deep breath and lifted up my shirt half way. Their where bruises all along my waist, to my back.

"Who the hell did this!?" Stiles yelled.

"The foster family that took me in. I woke up screaming and they hit me. I haven't slept since." He hugged me and I flinched, my waist still hurts.

He grabbed his phone and started dialing someone. "What are you doing?" I said scarred.

"Calling my dad." he said putting the phone up to his ear.

"What!?" I said taking the phone away and hanging up. "They will hurt me even more if I or you tell anyone." I said.

"Nina you are already hurt! You have bruises around your waist to back. You haven't slept and it doesn't look like you ate. Have you?" I shook my head no.

He took the phone back. "I'm calling." he said. He called his dad. They arrested the family and they took my stuff away from their house. I have to go to the doctor after school.

*************After School************

Stiles wouldn't leave my side all day. He had to go to his locker to get something. I decided I will wait for him at his jeep so he won't have to worry.

"Hey Nina." I smiled and saw Scott.

"Hey Scott, get anywhere with Ali lately?" I asked.

"No." he said.

I have him a hug. "That sucks. She still likes you you know?" I said letting go of the hug. "I got to go, I'm meeting Stiles at his Jeep see you later." I said walkin
"Wait Nina." I looked back at him.

"Wha-" Then Scott just kisses me. I try pushing him off. But 1. He is a werewolf and 2. I'm still weak.

I eventually push him off and I slap him. "What the hell Scott?! You know I'm dating your best friend." I said, I glared at him and walked away.

I saw Stiles at his Jeep. I gave him a kiss and got in. "My dad said you can stay with us, until everything with your brother is sort out." I smiled.

"That's very nice of him." I said. I know if I tried to disagree Stiles would be to overprotective, if I went anywhere else.

~~~~~~~~After The Doctor~~~~~~~

I have to take pain Meds for about a week...

I decided to keep the thing with me and Scott away from Stiles.

We went to Scott house with the chains. "You are not changing me like some dog." Scott yelled

"Well you sure are acting like it." I mumble. He just glared at me...Oops?

Stiles grabbed Scott hand and chained him to the heater thing. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Protecting you from yourself and payback for kissing Nina." Stiles said.

"How-"

"I saw everything. I'm not mad at you Nina." I sighed in relief. Then we just left.