Chapter 18: Isaac

I was able to leave a couple days later. Derek wouldn't leave my side and neither has Stiles. The doctor said I needed a lot of rest. I think Derek taking it to far. I'm like on bedrest.

Derek been worried how I've been acting. I ended up screaming form bad dreams and seeing things. He is still confused from the bite not turning me.

"I have to go Nina I will be back later. You better not leave the bed."

"What if there is an axe murder do I still need to stay in the bed?" I replied with a smirk. Hey, I might of been I n a coma, that doesn't mean I lost my sarcasm.

He gave me a glare. "The Hale glare doesn't work on me." I said. He just laughed and walked away. Once he was gone I got up and got dressed.

I put on some work out shorts and a tank top. I got my phone and put on some music. I started running around the neighborhood I found. It started getting late so I turned around.

I heard a bang from on of the houses. I jumped up startled and took my headphones out.

I saw a man outline in the curtains raising his hand and hitting the boy. It scared me and I'm not even him. He opened the door and slammed it shut.

I hid behind a trash can so he won't see me. He drove away without noticing I was there. I ran across the street when he was out of site.

I slowly got up to the door and opened it. I know I'm crazy but I couldn't just leave with out feeling guilty for not helping. "Hello?" I called out through the house.

The guy was still on the ground. I went to him and went on my knees so I was at eye level at him. I touched his shoulder. He was startled and pushed me out of fear.

I hit my head on the table hard. I rubbed my head. It wasn't bleeding so that was good. He instantly regretted what he had done. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I saw what happened. Let me help." I brought my hand down for him to grab to. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up.

He showed me to the bathroom and I got all the stuff I need. I looked back and te bruise was gone. I gasped in surprised. He gave me an oh shit face and looked in the mirror.

"Your a werewolf." I said.

He looked freaked out. "Don't tell please."

"It's okay. Did Derek Hale bite you?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

I started putting the stuff back. "Cause he is my older brother." he looked shocked.

"I didn't know he had a sister."

"Many people don't. Now come with me. You can't stay here tonight."

"No I shouldn't."

"I'm not giving you a choice." I grabbed his hand and pulled him. We got to the house with a very angry Derek.

"What where you doing?"

"Going for a run?" I replied more like a question.

"Your aren't suppose to get up. And why is Isaac here."

"Well to answer both questions. It's a free country."

I started to walk in. Isaac followed me. I showed him where he will sleep for the night.

"How did you find out?" Me and Isaac where in my room just hanging out.

"I was on a date with Stiles when he had to leave. His friend Scott was turning, and it was a full moon. I followed Stiles and that's how I found out."

"Your dating Stiles Stiliski?" He asked shocked.

"Out of everything I said that stuck out to you." I laughed and answered yes.

"Yes, yes I did."

"Nina! Derek!" Someone yelled. Isaac looked at me and I shrugged. I walked down to see Stiles and Scott with Derek.

Whatever it is, Scott looks pissed. Isaac followed me downstairs. When I came down I gave Stiles and Scott a big hug. "I thought I told you to stay in your room."

"When do I ever listen?" I replied. Stiles kept looking/ glaring at Isaac.

"What is he doing here?"