Chapter 4: Arrested

"Hey, Nina I'm sorry." He said after a couple hours of him cooling down.

I just smiled and gave him a hug. "Its okay Derek." I said. I went upstairs and got changed.

"I'm going out!" I yelled. I took his car before he could say anything. Me, Lydia , and Alison all went shopping for the rest of the day.

I went home and went straight to bed, not caring about all the clothes I just bought. Lydia might have some kind of superpower when it comes to shopping.

Derek was no where in sight so I locked the door and went to sleep.

**************Next Day**************

"Hey Derek, where did you go last night?" I asked as I got breakfast.

"I went for a run last night just came back late." he said. Liar! When we where younger, and he lied to me he couldn't look at me in the eyes.

"Your lying to me." I said.

"No I'm not."

"Ok, ok whatever."

I got my bag and was about to leave when I heard cop sirens. I looked at Derek. Why would their be cop sirens here?

I was frozen in place and didn't hear the them knock on the door.

It happens fast. They started reading Derek his Miranda Rights. He was pushed into a cop car.

I started running towards him. I'm not going to let him go to jail! He didn't do anything!

Scott hold me back by his hands. "Let go of me!" I yelled at him.

"No, you could get in trouble." I just elbowed him in ten stomach and kicked him. He let go of me and I ran towards the car. Stiles got me and hugged me from behind and pulled me back.

The car left, and I stopped struggling. I just collapsed and cried. Stiles hugged me but I pushed him off of me.

"You guys did this!" I yelled. "Why did you guys do this! I thought we where friends!" I yelled through my tears.

"He killed that girl. He could of hurt you!" Scott yelled.

"That girl?" I pointed. They nodded a yes. "That girl wasn't killed by my brother. If he was a killer how am I still alive, and not in that ditch with her?"
I screamed.

"Nina we-"

"Don't." I said cutting Stiles off. "don't just don't talk to me, ever." I said

"Hey, are you Nina Hale?"

"Yes."

"Well since your under 18 your not supposed to live by yourself, is their family you can stay with."

"No." I said, I can't stay with Alice she is sick and had to go the doctor.

"Then you need to live in Foster home until we figure this out." He said.