Chapter 13: Tranning

"Um Ali what are you doing? Not that I have a problem is just that this is the woods no the mall." I said.

"We are going to the mall later, I want to try these." She got her bow out and put an arrow in it. When she shot it, it made some kind of explosion.

"That so cool!" I said jumping up and down.

She hold up a bag and smirked at me. "Want to try these things out." She said. I gave her a 'are you kidding me look, Duh'. She just laughed and Hannded me a couple of weapons.

I know that these things are to hunt my brother and Scott. But, with everything I just feel helpless. I don't want it that I have to call on of the guys to my rescue.

Me and Alison where training all day. She even gave me a crossbow and a small gun to keep with me. I put the gun in the strap where my foot was, and a SMALL (cough Sarah cough) crossbow in my purse.

I went back to Stiles place around 7:00.
I knocked on Stiles door and he immediately hugged me. "Wow I missed you too." I laughed.

"I thought you where hurt." he said. I gave him a frown.

"I'm not a little kid I can defend myself." I said.

"I know but it's my job as the boyfriend to protect you."

"You never ask if I was your girlfriend." I said with a smirk and sat on his bed.

"Well then will you be my girlfriend?" He said sitting next to me.

I turned and looked at him. " Does this answer your question." I said. He looked at me confused, but he got it when I kissed him.

I ended up falling on the bed, with him on top. It started to get heated when his shirt came off.

Someone then pulled him off of me and it was Derek. "What the hell where you guys doing?"

"It's called kissing Derek." Stiles said being smart.

"Well it looked more then kissing. Your shirt is off and her shirt is half way up." he said angrily.. oops? I blushed and pulled my shirt down, and tossed Stiles his shirt.

"Just don't ever do that again." Derek said.

"What you mean this?" I said and kissed Stiles again. I was pulled off of Stiles by Derek again.

"I seriously regret letting you guys date." he said.

"Love you." I sang and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are you here?" Stiles said. All he got in return was a glare.

"Checking up on my little sister." he said. "Goodbye Nina." he said and jumped out the window.

"We always get interrupted by something." Stiles said. I just laughed and kissed him.