Chapter 5: New Change Of Plans

"Just give me a second to pack?"

"Sure," he says "you got 10 minutes." I nodded my head and went inside. Not before glaring at Scott and Stiles.

I grabbed my phone and called Alison.
"Hey Alison." I said, in tears all over again.

"Hey, is everything okay you sound upset?"

"My brother he got arrested for something he didn't do. Now I need to go to a foster home." I said.

"Hold on." she says and I hear nothing after that. I still have her on the phone. I decided to pack up some of my clothes and other personal items.

"Stay at my house Nina, their is a guest room you can stay at." what she said surprised me.

"Wait... Are you sure? I don't want to bother anyone." I said.

"My dad said its fine. And he said you can stay as long as you want."

"Alright. I'll be their soon, okay?"

"Alright, we are going to pick you up okay?"

"Alright."

We finished our conversation and I finished the packing. I told the cop and he was fine with it.

Alison and her dad picked me up and went to there house.

They showed me around the house. Once we got to the guest bedroom they let me unpack.

"Hi Nina." I looked over to see Alison dad.

"Hello Mr. Argent." I said.

"Do you know anything different about your brother?"

"No, not really just been acting different." I replied.

"Do you know why?" He said. I looked at him in the eyes.

"No he been keeping secrets, but I don't know what you want me to say." I said. He gives me a look but doesn't  say anything and leaves.