Chapter 6: Kiss

It's been a couple days since Derek got arrested. I've been avoiding and giving Scott and Stiles the silent treatment.

"Ali what should I wear?" I didn't know what to wear. So I'm in my pajamas looking through the closet.

"I don't know maybe clothes."She said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh hah, but help me , please." I said.

"Here, I like this one." She pulled out a pretty outfit. she sat on the bed and looked at me.

"Who do you like?" She asks.

"No one."

"Oh come on. Whoever says no one is lying. If I say mine, you tell me yours."

"Alright, fine." I said. I went into the bathroom and got dressed. "Alright who is it?" I said and got on the bed.

"Well it's Scott." she said.

"Really? Oh my god! Well I can tell that he likes you too." I said.

"Really? And enough of me. Now who do you like?" She said pushing me a little.

"I like Stiles, but....."

"But what."

"I'm mad at them. They called the cops on my brother." I said. She went right to her phone.

"Lydia come to my house, now. Okay see you in a couple minutes bye."

For the last five minutes Alison wouldn't tell me anything.

Then Lydia barged into the room. "Okay I brought this." she said putting outfits on the bed.

"Okay what are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Well we are going to make Stiles mad at himself for getting you upset." Lydia says with a smile.

"That looks way to fancy!" I said. (Pic above)

"Put it on now." Lydia says. I put hands in surrender and went to the bathroom. I tried it on and looked in the mirror. Wow just wow.

I walked into the room and spin around.

"Does it look bad?"

"No, you look gorgeous." Lydia and Alison said.

"Thanks."

*************At School***************

Everyone was looking at me at school, and I mean Everyone!

We went into chemistry, and my seat is right behind Stiles and Scott...yay!

"Nina."

"Nina."

"Nina." Stiles kept saying.

"What?" I said.

"I'm. I mean we are sorry." I got my stuff and left. I just couldn't handle it.

"Nina." Stiles said. I turned to him with tears in my eyes.

"What, Stiles what." I said.

He just hugged me. I cried in his chest, with him hugging me. I looked up and so did he. I looked down, I can't believe I'm acting like this.

He pulled my chin up and kissed me...