28: Full Moon

***Nina P.O.V***

Me and Jasper started talking cause I was getting bored. "Ugh, what day is it?" I said. He went on his phone and checked.

"March 19th." he said. I stopped that is Lydia's birthday. Me and Lydia where going to go shopping for dresses for the party.

I looked at the little light that shown throw the place. It was Turing night. I could feel my wolf trying to kill anyone on sight. I looked at Jasper, with my glowing yellow eyes. "Chain my hands." I said growling, my fangs coming out. He hurried up and chained my hands to the wall.

"What's going on?" He said.

"The full moon." I said trying to control myself. It was hours and my claws are all the way out. I've been thinking of Stiles to calm me down.

Soon A came in. He had a needle. He looked at Jasper and told him to leave with his hand. Jasper looked at me and wanted to stay but A gave him a look. Jasper left, and I was all by my self with A.

He came close to me and grabbed my arm. He brought the needle down and I started to move my arm away. He held tightly on it and pushed the needle down. I screamed in pain.

My fangs and claws went away. I could feel the pain in my wrist from the cuffs. Then it clicked. He used a very rare wolfsbane that slows wolves healing process. A walked out and came back in. He brought another guy...

***Hours Later***

The guy that A brought in abused me. My leg is broken, ribs and maybe my wrist and shoulder. I didn't even feel the urge to hurt anyone. I just became numb.

I'm starting to loose hope. Maybe they won't find me and I will be in this hell hole forever...

***Stiles After The Party***

"Stiles this is crazy." Allison said. We are going to a Sidekick to see if Nina is dead.

"I don't have a better idea. A said she is dead then we get a package from her. We all need to know the truth." I said.

"Could it be Matt? I saw him with the Kanima, he is the master." Scott said.

"Also there was photos of Nina on his camera." Allison said.

"Okay if A is Matt, where is she? We need to find her...Now!" I said. I barely slept since Nina went missing. My dad still has no leads of where she went, or who took her. Scott grabbed my arm.

"We will find her okay. We can't give up on hope." Scott said. The Sidekick started flipping cards over. Until we all got a text. We looked down and it's from Lydia.

Lydia,

I know who took Nina, and where she is at. Meet me at my place.

We all looked at each other and I payed the sidekick. But she turned a card over.

Kiss bye bye to your B.F.F Lydia -A

We all ran out of the place and drove quickly to Lydia's house. We ran through the door and yelled Lydia's name.

"Lydia!" We all yelled. I looked in the kitchen with Lydia passes out. "Guys she is in here!" I yelled.

"Oh my god." Allison said. We put Lydia on the couch. We waited and waited until she woke up.

"What is she forgot?" I said pacing back and forth.

"She only passed out she is not bleeding so I think she will remember." Scott said.

"Still. We don't know who is A. If Nina is alive. Or if we will find her or not. We don't know why Matt is killing people from 2006 swimming team. What are we going to do?" I said. I sat on the couch with my head in my hands.

After awhile Lydia woke up. She rubbed her head and looked at us. "Nina she... she is still alive." Lydia said.

"How do you know where she is, and who took her, and how do you know she is still alive?" I asked.

"Nina's friend Jasper is working for him. He told me where she was and that she is alive." I looked at her. Did she says Jasper is working for A. No wonder I hate that son of a bitch.

"Did he say who A is? And why he is doing this to Nina?" Scott said.

"A threatened his family of he didn't help. He never wanted to hurt Nina. But he doesn't know who A is exactly, but he thinks he knows who." She said.

"Well do you remember?" Allison said.

"I was knocked before he could really say it. But I think he said.....Matt."

Matt is the Kanima master but he is also A....

Hey guys! Short, I know. The next chapter with be longer! Check out 5secondsofmccall mash up of pretty little liars and Teen wolf. Its cool so check them out.

What you think about this chapter?💅🏼

Hate it?😓

Love it?😎

What will Matt do next?🐱

Comment!☔️

Vote!🍃

Love you guys!🐾