Chapter 10: Magic Bullet

Ever since I the night I learned about werewolves... and Derek catching me and Stiles making out, I'm not allowed to see him.

Seriously I feel like I'm under house arrest. I'm not allowed to leave the house unless it's for school.

I don't have my phone unless I'm leaving for school. He getting on my last nerves I'm about to scream at him.

Derek had to leave for the day, so he won't be back until 7:00. And he is trusting me... yea wrong choice...

I got in Stiles Jeep after school. I was texting Lydia when he all of a sudden stopped. "What happened?" I looked up and found Derek on the ground. "What the hell Stiles!"

He put his hand in surrender. "I didn't hit him." I sighed and looked at him.

"I need you and Scott help, I've been shot." he said. We got him in the car and started driving away from the school.

"Scott what should we do?" Stiles said. "Well think of something he starting to smell." I hit Stiles over the head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"He is right here Stiles." I said. He finished his call with Scott and took Derek to the clinic.

"If Scott doesn't get here the poison will get to my heart and I will die." Derek said. His words shocked me. I couldn't loose anyone else.

Derek started coughing up blood. "Oh my god what just happened?"

"My body trying to fight it off."

"Well it's not doing a really good job at it." stiles mumbled. I gave him a glare

He put his hands up. "Did your whole family have the 'Hale glare'." I smiled and nodded my head.

He put a band around his arm. "If Scott doesn't get here you guys need to cut off my arm." Derek said calmly.. What!

"No... Why?!"

"Do it or I will rip your throat out with my teeth." He said. Stiles was closed to cutting Derek arm when Scott burst in.

"What the hell are you guys doing!" Scott yelled.

Stiles let go of the saw. "You just prevented a life time of nightmares." Stiles said.

Scott gave Derek the bullet but before he could do anything, Derek passed out.

"Please don't kill me for this." Stiles said. I have him a confused look. Then Stiles punched him. He jolts awake and grabs the bullet and takes the stuff out of it. He puts it on his arms and it goes away.

"Are you okay?" I said giving him a hug.

"Yea, other then the pain, I'm okay." he said.

"Now I thought I told you no dating Stiles." Derek said.