39: I will be back

Hey guys! I know this chapter took awhile I was busy on fixing old chapters so I suggest readers who stuck with me through all of it to check them out, and tell me what you think. I also made an edit that I hope you guys like. I might also make a new teen wolf book buts it's a Liam Fanfic so what do you guys think? Well I hope you like this chapter! Vote and comment love you guys!💕

I woke up in a dark room, I let my eyes adjust when I saw Melissa and the sheriff. They where awake and suprised to see that I'm here with them. I went to get up but I couldn't move. I looked behind me and saw that my hands where tied up behind a wooden panel.

"Nina?" Asked Melissa.

"Are you guys hurt?" I asked them. I'm going to rip Jeniffers throat if she did.

"No we aren't, he's just surprised that the supernatural exists." She said.

"Your a werewolf too that also has some unexplained powers?" He asked. I glowed my eyes for the answer that means yes.

"Just so you know I will never hurt Stiles or anyone." I said. If the Sheriff thought I was a killer I will have to leave.

"I know." He said with a small smile. I sighed in relief and put my head back, I needed to focus to get out of this. Then light filled the basement looking room and the loud clicks of heels.

"Glad your awake little Nina." She said in a taunting voice.

"You went back on our deal!" I yelled at her, struggling to get free. The Sheriff should be gone. Then when the Sheriff is gone I can help Melissa escape.

"I did not! I am going to set your persious little boyfriend dad free, but I need another guardian to replace him." She said back to me.

"Guardian as in parent?" Asked Sheriff. He looked at me and backed at her. "Nina not a parent... I swear to god if my son got your pregnant." He said but I stopped him.

"No, I am not!" I said before I became as red as a tomato. "I would like to know for myself why I fit in this sacrifice category." I said glaring at her.

"Sacrifice, is something your friends don't understand, but you do. You sacrifice yourself for your boyfriend's dad. You know what is like losing both of your parents being gone, growing up without a mom or dad." I looked down refusing to look at her. "Learning things by your own or by your brother. Poor little Nina actually finds love that will accept that she is not human. You don't want your boyfriend to go through not losing only his mom but his dad. Now you will lose only your true love without a goodbye." She said trying to act sympathetic.

I glared at her wishing I could attack her when she started holding her head in pain. She fell to the ground and screamed trying to make the pain stopped. I kept glaring at her when I felt exhausted and I stopped. The pain stopped in her head and she walked out and stabbed a needle in my arm pissed off. Once the murky liquid was gone from the syringe, immediate pain ran through my body.
The murky liquid traveled through the my body making it unbearable. I felt like I'm burning from the inside of my body, like everything was intense pain that I've never been through. My transformation on the moon hurt less then this.

After hours of torture, which might be just a few minutes she stopped but there was a dull pain. But thankfully it wasn't as bad as it was. She left without saying anything and slammed the door closed.

I laid on the floor to try to cool down from the during sensation inside of my body. Melissa and the Sheriif tried to get out to comfort and help me, but they couldn't. I coughed up blood and some of the murky liquid, it looked kinda like Mercury. I laid back down and closed my and I muttered a small little spell to connect my flash back to Stiles mind.