35: Stiles...

Check out my best friend book about 5sos! juliakarschner

I ran to the loft where Peter was. "Nina?" he said. I closed my eyes and I shifted back to human form. My hair was all over the place and I probably was a wreck. I had patches of dirt on me and I felt exhausted.I stood up only to get dizzy and fall but Peter caught me. "I'm glad your back Nina." he said.

"Where Derek?" I asked Peter.

"I don't know." He said not meeting my eyes. "You should get some sleep." he said. My eyes shot open and I tried moving out of his grip.

"I can't I need to tell Scott and everyone else about Deucalion..." I said. He looked at me weirdly. I had to tell them before something bad happened. "He's not always.." I don't remembered what I was saying but everything turned black.

I woke up in my room. It looked like nothing has changed. I went into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I took a shower and put on some new clothes on. I grabbed some leggings and I put on one of my 5 seconds of summer sweatshirt. I walked down stairs and no one was there, not even my weird uncle Peter, which is new. I grabbed some chicken from the fridge and didn't bother heating it up.

I grabbed my phone and saw 10 missed calls from Lydia. Great, I'm going to get yelled at by Lydia and she can be scary when she is angry, trust me. I called her and she picked up. "Nina Nichole Hale I was so worried you where dead! Where are you! And why didn't you answer me!" she yelled and I put the phone away from ear from how loud she yelled.

"I'm not dead, and I'm at Derek loft and that was because I passed out when I got here from running. Where are you guys? I have something important to tell you."  I said to her pacing I remembered what it was. I know it was crazy listening to some random person but she seemed like she really want to help me.

"Um we are on the lacrosse bus, I thinking we are stopping soon. What happened?" she said. Great...

"I'll meet you there bye!" I said and I hung up. I ran up to my room and started pacing while thinking. I needed someone scent so I can track them. I looked through my closet and found one of Lydia's shirts. I took it off the hanger and smelled it. I had her scent and I ran out of the house. I ran and jumped in the air and shifted. My gray fur was was shinny looking and I absolutely loved the color of it. I started running as my fur was pushed back a bit from the wind and from running.

It soon was night time and I was still running I could tell I was close since I was picking up Allison, Scott and Stiles scent.  I got to a place and it looked really old and rundown. It was a motel and I had a really bad vibe to it. I heard voices and I hid behind the bus. I kept my breathing under control and tried keeping my heart beat at a normal pace. I made my claws come out just in case I need to defend myself. I looked over and saw Scott and he was covered in some kind of liquid. I smelled the air and it was gasoline. I gasped is he going to kill himself? I ran over and all of a sudden I stopped, not on my own though.

It was like my mind and body was taken over and I was just watching. I saw Stiles, Allison and Lydia there as well. "Nina?" asked Lydia. Stiles and Allison looked at me. I didn't stop and I walked right up towards the building. Allison grabbed my hand and made me pull back. I showed my eyes and fangs and growled at her. She let go out of shock and I walked forwards. I jumped up onto the roof and looked down. I looked back and saw all of them running towards me. I walked to the very edge of the building and looked down. I would end on steps. I kept trying to fight it but nothing worked.

"Nina! You can't do this!" said Stiles running towards me. I turned around to face him. One step and I would be off the edge.

"Yes I can! My family died in a fire. My mother, my father, most of my family. I should've been burned with the rest of them. And I shouldn't be a werewolf. 'A' will hurt one of you guys and if I'm dead 'A' will be gone, forever. I'll be helping." I said looking back at the edge.

"Nina, I love you. If you jump, I jump. I don't want to live without you." He said. I started to walk off the landing when I was pulled back and all of a sudden I snapped out of it. I gasp and moved towards Stiles.

"Was I about to jump?" I said scared. I was going to jump. I didn't even know what happened. It was like a blur or like a dream. He nodded and I put my head deeper in his chest. I cried and my hand made a fist full of his shirt. I was shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't shake the feeling off. Stiles picked me up bridal style and he got down from the roof. I held on him tight like he was going to disappear. He walked on the and put me down on one of the seats. He went to leave but I grabbed  his hand. "Don't leave me, not yet." I said. He sat down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. Soon everyone fell asleep and it was only me and Stiles awake.

"I'm sorry what I said. I didn't mean it." he said.

"I'm sorry too." I said. "I missed you." i said to him lifting my head up from his shoulder. He looked at me and then he moved closer and his lips where on mine.   I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went to my waist. We pulled apart after some time and I laid against his chest.

"Take me back, please?" said Stiles.

"Always." I said and I soon fell asleep. I woke up from coach and my head was laying on Stiles lap and Stiles didn't really move at all, his head was leaned back.

"I really don't want to know, but if you missed the announcement, the meet is canceled We are heading home." said coach. I moved my head from his lap and did a weird stretch. Ethan sat next to Scott and well Scott looked surprised.

"We think Derek still alive." said Ethan.

"Hold up!" I said but they ignored me.

"One of ours died so that means two things will happen. He joins our pack or we kill him. Thats they way it works." He said then he left.

I was about to say what the hell did I miss but Lydia looked at coach whistle really strange. She asked for it then she was looking at it all weirdly. I went up to her. "Whats wrong?" i asked. She covered her hand on the whistle and blew on it. Purple dust came out. Is that wolfsbane. I tocuched it and some came on my finger and I looked at it weirdly.

"Wolfsbane." said Lydia.

"Thats how the Darach got in your guys heads." he said and then Stiles threw the whistle.

"How are you not acting weirdly around wolfsbane?" said Scott.

"I don't know. But Scott I found something out when I was gone. Its about Deucalion. Just so you know Deucalion isn't always blind." I said then walked to where me and Stiles where.

Stiles then told me all about Derek. But for some reason I knew he was alive. Its like I could tell if he was alive or not and I knew he was alive. But this person tried to kill me, Ethan, Scott, Boyd and Isaac. I have a feeling that this is not going to end well, for any of us.