Chapter 1: I'm Coming Home *Edited*

***Dream\Flashback***

"Mom! Mom!" I yelled laughing. I ran into the kitchen and I ran into my mom's arm.

"What is it Nina?" My mom said picking me up.

"Big bad Uncle Peter is chasing me!" I said burring my head her neck.

"Your safe now Nina." she said laughing.

"Why am I always the bad guy?" Uncle Peter said to me.

"Cause Derek said you are." I said. He just rolled his eyes. I went into the family room to watch tv. A torch flew into the room. I screamed and backed away quickly into the wooden wall. Mom grabbed me and ran to the back screen door. The door started catching on fire, and a look of panic washed through her eyes. She kissed me on the forehead.

"Baby, I will always love you. You know that right?" She said. Tears in my eyes. I looked at her confused I always know she loves me.

"Of course! I love you too, always." I said to her.

"Then be a good girl and listen to your uncle Peter for me." She said. I nodded my head and she looked at Peter. She handed me over to Peters arms that where shaking, but he looked like he was trying to hide it.

"Where are you going mom?" I asked. She gave me one last smile, and walked outside, and growling filled my ears, which made me confused.

"Caleb!" Yelled Peter, to my dad. Who I haven't seen ever since the fire happened. Some shouting came from somewhere around the house, but Peter seemed to hear it easily and went to the basement.

When I saw my dad I jumped right into his arms. "Daddy, whats happening?" I asked him.

"...I don't know sweetheart, let's go back upstairs" he said. Most of my family was here, they probably don't know there is a fire. When Dad tried opening the door it wouldn't open. He kicked and punched the door with all his power, but I wouldn't move.

I felt tears forming, as they slowly fell down doom my face. "Dad..." I said and he stopped and looked at me. Sadness and grief filled his eyes that I couldn't even explain it myself. "Are we going to die." I said. He looked at me and sighed. He walked down the steps and walked right passed me. He moved a few stones and it looked like an underground tunnel.

"Go in the tunnel and do not come back." He said.

"But... What about everyone else?" I asked him. He didn't answer, and as I looked around everyone had a look of sadness, shock and acceptance on their faces.

"We will meet again. I promise you, but right now, you need to live. Your family will guide you through your life. We will always help you and be ther for you even when you are alone. I love you, always no matter what." He said.

"I love you too, all of you." I said and gave everyone a hug and went into the tunnel. It was dark, but soon I got used to it. The tunnel was quiet until I heard ear pricing screams. "Daddy!" I yelled as I went to turn back but I couldn't move from how small it was. I cried knowing that my family are gone.

I kept walking until I saw light. I got out and I was in the middle of the forest. I sat on the rock next to me and cried. I dint know what to do.

Someone grabbed my arm forcefully making me turn around and see a man. "You are the girl aren't you?"

"What? Who are you?" I asked.

"Someone who will make your life hell, because you..."

***Dream/Flashback Ended***

My eyes shot opened and I held back my scream. I put my hands to my face and violently wiped all of my tears. I rested my head on my knees that where covered in my purple with black lace design blanket.

"Hey Nina..." My Aunt said, but stopped when she saw my state. "I thought all of the dreams stopped?" She said to me sitting on my bed.

"Well I guess it came back again." I sighed, looking at my Aunt. Aunt Alice, is amazing and been letting me live with her for a couple of years now.

"How about you stay home from school? You have perfect attendance, one day won't make a big difference." She said getting up. "I will be in the office. I will call the school and tell them your sick. I love you." She said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said. She left my room and I grabbed my phone. I texted my friends telling them I won't be in school. I went down stairs and brought my phone with me.

I tunrned on the TV and the news came on. I wasn't really watching, I was just bored and wanted some background noise. A knock on the door, knocked me out of my day dream. I walked out of the living room and when I opened the door there was a brown cardboard packaging box at the door step. I shrugged it off and carried it inside. I looked around to see if it was for Alice, but it was to me. I opened up. And it was a frame with me and Derek, before the Hale house burned. A note was at the bottom. I picked it up and all I could think of is how they got this photo.

I'm only going to help you this once, so never said I didn't do anything for you. Derek is alive and is living in the old Hale house, in Beacon Hills.
~Kisses A

Whoever this 'A' is seems like they are telling the truth. I need to see my brother again. I can't believe he was alive this whole time. I went upstairs and grabbed a bag. I put most of my clothes and other necessaries I need. I wrote out a note for my cousin Alice.

Dear Alice,

Thank you for taking care of me. I found out my brother is alive and I need to see him. I love you so much.

Love
Nina❤️

I grabbed my stuff and started to leave. I looked back at the house one last time before I go to Beacon Hills. I know it's crazy just to get up and leave and not call, but I'm to excited to wait. Whoever this 'A' person is I owe them big time. I grabbed out my phone and called a Taxi to bring me to Beacon Hills. I waited for a few minutes each minute making me more nervous and excited. Once he got here I told the driver where to go.

But all of a sudden my stomach drops, and doubts fill up my mind. What if he hates me? Maybe he doesn't think of me as family before? What if he doesn't remember me? I breathed in and out and closed my eyes. I'll just wait until I get there. Everything will be okay, like what could possibly go wrong in Beacon Hills?