Chapter 20:Back to School and Erica

Derek finally let me go back to school and leave my bed. Thank god! I got dressed and took Derek car. He hates when I take it. But come on he a frickin werewolf.

Once I got there Lydia and Alison hugged me. "We missed you so much!" They yelled.

"Miss you too."

Eventually gym came. I got changed and went into the gym. "Alright Danny and Nina, rock wall."

I got the harness around me and started climbing. We got to the top quietly and went down.

Soon mostly everyone has gone. "Erica and Stiles." They got the harness around them and started climbing.

Stiles made it to the top and got down. He undid the harness and kissed me on the cheek. Erica barely moved and started having a panic attack I think.

"Coach I thinks it's unsafe for her. You know she epileptic."( idk if I spelled that right.) Alison said.

Coach started saying that why didn't people tell him this. She started crying. Coach kept telling her that she could jump down.

I put the harness around me and got up to where Erica was. "Hey Erica, my name is Nina." I said looking at her. "Lets go down okay? There is a mat that will catch us. You won't get hurt, take my hand we will jump together." she took my hand and we jumped down.

People started laughing. "Anyone else that laughs I will rip your throat out with my teeth." I yelled giving them the Hale glare. Everyone shut up after that. Now I know why Derek always say that.

Erica ended up having a seizure and had to go to the emergency room.

I followed Erica to the emergency room. They tried to stop me but they realized I was Derek sister they let me go with her. Perks of being a Hale.

Once Scott mom left she let me talk to her. "Hey Erica."

"Hey Nina. What you doing here?"

"I was worried about you."

"Thanks."

"No problem. I'm sorry but I have to leave. Here this is my number text me so we can hang out." I handed her a piece of paper with my number on it.

I went to leave when I saw Derek walk into Erica's room. I hid behind the door. With my human hearing I couldn't hear a thing. They soon left and I followed.

I only heard a few but I know that he is going to turn Erica.

I went home and waited for Derek to come home. "Hey Nina."

"Hey Derek now what's with you and changing people?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Erica and Isaac. I heard about Erica cause I was there. Also I knew Isaac was a part of your pack for awhile."

"You don't need to be concern."

"I do! If my friends and family have to go through it then I need to be there! Just tell me."

"Fine. The Argents are declaring war. They killed a Omega last night."

I sighed. "Also Isaac is in jail..."

"What!?!" I screamed. "Why?"

"They think he killed his father. Tonight the full moon and we need to get him out of there."

Stiles, Alison, me and Derek thought of a plan. Tonight's is the lacrosse game and Stiles can't make it.

Me and Alison got in the car and we went as fast as we could. We where supposed to distract him ( guy dressed as a cop.) so we grabbed our large crossbows.

We got on the roof and aimed. I shot the left tire while Alison got the right.
Alison shot him in the leg and I shot him again. She gave me a glare.

"We want to stop him not kill him."

"Oops?" I said jumping of the small little roof to the ground. She just shook her head.

Alison dropped me at the station. I snuck pass the guard that talking to Derek. I ran into Stiles, "Sorry." I said blushing.

"It's okay."

We went to where the key was hidden and it wasn't there. We left and walked into a guard. "Shit." we both mumbled. He grabbed Stiles shirt and started pulling him away.

I pulled the fire alarm alerting Derek. I kicked the fake guard in the head and he dropped Stiles. We looked for Isaac but is cell was open and he wasn't there.

Isaac attacked the guard. Derek pulled him off him and motioned us to get away.

Isaac looked at me and went to attack when Derek growled. Isaac shifted back and went against the wall.

I went to walk towards Derek when I dropped to the floor and screamed.