Chapter 23: The Fate of the Rangers

Kara-
  It had been a few years. They had me on display by Dojan's throne on a perch with my knees pulled up and apart while being chained to the floor by rope. I was bleeding and blood was dripping from my vagina and breasts.
  All the guys took turns raping me over and over again and Gipsy whipped, burnt, and electrocuted me.
  I needed Killer Frost to take over so I stopped fighting her. Ice poured from my body making a cracking sound. "Killer Frost." It whispered.
  I opened my eyes and they were glowing it burst all around and hit everyone there. I broke free from the perch and put on my clothes. "That's better, now...to get the others." I said in her echoey voice. Cathians and Ectonurites came at me. I just shot my arms around and hit them all. I froze the bars and opened all their cells untying them. I handed them their clothes. "Killer Frost..." Hayden said.
  "Don't worry pyromaniac, I'm in full control... mostly." I said in Killer Frost's echoey and eerie voice.
  I went back to normal. "Let's go find Cole." I said.
  We ran and looked around for him. We couldn't find him. I found Dylan and grabbed his shirt lifting him up. "Damn, you're a strong and hot girl." Dylan said.
  My eyes glowed again and I slammed him against the wall. I formed a stake with my magic holding it on his chest plate puncturing it. "Where is Cole tell me, or we can see if you can recover from getting stabbed in the heart. Something tells me that it's impossible...even for you." I said in the echoey and eerie voice.
  He smiled. "By now he's probably inside Demolisher princessa, acting as the giant's heart. I guarantee you he is being tortured too." Dylan said.
  "Where is Demolisher?" I asked pressing harder into his skin. He grunted sweating and bleeding. "Where!" I shouted going further in. He screamed.
  "In the city!" He shouted.
  I ripped it out and he breathed heavily holding his heart. "Thank you." I said. "Oh, I almost forgot." I said and I slashed diagonally into his upper body he screamed loudly and held the slash as it bled out on his hands and knees. "Don't call me princessa, I hate that name." I said in the echoey and eerie voice. "Let's go." I said and we walked to the city.
  "Is anyone else afraid of Kara right now." Troy asked.
  "You kidding? I'm absolutely terrified." Hayden said whispering.
  "You morons whisper too loudly." I said. Scarlett shook her head.
  "You two are unbelievable." She said.
  I blinked and stopped my eyes from glowing. "Do you think Cole will be okay?" I asked.
  "You know him, he's a fighter, I'm sure he'll be fine once we pull him out." Scarlett said.
  "How do we get him out?" I asked.
  She sighed. We saw demolisher and morphed calling our zords. We used them to fight the giant, but it was useless.
  I had a rather gross idea. "I'm going to get swallowed by him." I said.
  "What?" They all asked in sync.
  "Just trust me okay?" I asked.
  They nodded. He picked me up and squeezed me throwing me down his throat. "Ice Make: Ice Body Barrier!" I shouted as I went down and landed on a ground. I took down the barrier and walked towards the heart. I got there and saw Cole. He was getting tortured and beating like a heart. I shot his torturer with an ice beam and ran to him. "K-K-Kara?" Cole asked weakly.
  I sighed smiling in relief. I used my magic to detach him. He fell forward and I caught him. I ran holding him as the Giant shrunk and we got out through his mouth. "Okay please catch me!" I shouted.
  Hayden chomped catching my shirt in his T-Rex's mouth. He set us down. "Thanks Rexy." I said and he roared happily. I laid Cole down as the Demolisher burst into nasty ectoplasm. We all got covered in it and I held Cole in my lap.
  "Thank you Kara." He said holding my face wiping gunk off.
  I smiled. "I think I owe you a thank you for the times you saved my life." I said.
  "Kara, you were the first person that made me cry after ten years in a prison. I didn't understand it, but now...grr...I do. Kara it's because...mmm...because I care...aah...care about you." Cole said.
  Tears dropped from my one eye that could cry. "Save your strength, we're gonna get you help." I said my voice shaking.
  "Thh...mmm." Cole grunted and then nothing.
  "Cole?" I asked. "Cole!! Cole talk to me!" I shouted. He was completely still. Troy, Hayden, and Scarlett stood behind us and I cried into his chest. He wasn't breathing.
  Hayden held Scarlett's waist and they bowed their heads. I sobbed and a single tear dropped from my artificial eye and then a stream. I was crying like a normal person.
  "Please don't go, please...I love you." I said crying into his chest. A gust of wind came and Demolisher reformed at our size. He was stronger and more powerful.
  We morphed and fought him. It was without result. We de-morphed and lay on the ground. He walked over to me lifting my neck. I couldn't breath and I fought him pulling his hand. I started to choke and my grip loosened. Out of nowhere a blast chopped off his arm and I managed to rip it off my throat.
  I gasped and coughed. "Are you okay?" Cole asked.
  I smiled and hugged him crying. "I thought I lost you." I said.
  He hugged me back. "Cute." Demolisher said standing up and coming at us. Cole stepped in front of me his arm out.
  "You'll have to go through me." Cole said.
  They fought and everyone else got up Cole fought him for a few hours and flew back. We helped him up and we all decided to combine our magics. We held hands making a circle towards him. "Unison...RAID!!!" We all shouted and it made a rainbow and blasted him into specks.
  Cole walked over to me and pulled me in. We kissed on the lips and then I blushed. "I love you too." He said.
  We kissed again.
  "It's about time." Troy said.
  We laughed holding hands. We took down the rest of the Cathians and Ectonurites and put away the morphers and everything. We all had our happy ending.