Chapter 4: Scarlett Baker

GRUESOME!! Do NOT read if you are sensitive rinsed trafficking and the abuse the girls go through.

June-
My husband and I had a child because we wanted to add to our sex trafficking ring. When she was born we named her Scarlett and got her to where she could walk and talk.
Once she could do that, we sold her. We first had to make her look sexy. To do this, we took off her clothes and found the perfect bondage tie.
We used Shrimp Tie. We first put her in a bandit gag, this is a gag where we used a bandana to cover her mouth and nose.
The shrimp tie: we started with a box tie. To do the box tie we started with a single column cuff going around both of her wrists and then run the tail up to one of her shoulders. Next we went across her chest to her opposite armpit. After that, we moved to her back and I placed my finger through the cuff. Next, I grabbed the tail and pulled through. I went up to the other shoulder, across her chest and to her other arm pit and back through the cuff. I continued to Tail along her upper arms and across her chest to her boobs and around her other arm. Then, I put all my fingers through the shown cords on the opposite side pulling the tail again.
I then reversed the tension and added a second wrap around the chest parallel to the one already there. I brought it around the back again, and wrapped it around the center line. I split the strands so I could add a cinch to both her arms.
I reached through the larger hole from the front and grabbed the tail pulling it through. My husband reached through from behind above the lower chest strap and pulled the tail through. Then he pulled the tail more firmly to cinch the strap tighter.
He did the same thing to the other side and wrapped the two strands around the center column from opposite sides, bringing them together and securing it with a surgeon's knot.
Once that was done, my husband commenced with the shrimp tie. We forced her cross legged and then tied her ankles with a single-column going around both her ankles. He ran a line through the ankle tie, ran the rope around the back of her neck.
Then he pulled her head down toward her ankle, forcing Scarlett's neck and head down, bending her spine and constricting her abdomen. He pulled and pulled until we saw tears in her eyes. Then he ran the line from her ankles around the back of her neck a few more times so we had a wider band and are distributing the force more evenly. He tied off the knot with what was left of the rope and we moved to display her.
To do this, we bound her knees inward to restrict movement. We tied her ankles to her neck and forced her into her belly. We then suspended her into the air displaying her from the ceiling.
I took a picture and posted it on the website.
He came to get her and they drove off.

Scarlett-
I was passed from sex trafficker to sex trafficker. None of them made me have sex, they just did a lot of BDSM role play. For example: one guy stripped me down to my bra and panties and hand cuffed my wrists and ankles to the bed. He blind folded me and just kissed me all over without objecting his penis.
That doesn't matter though. I did not want to do it.
Another guy stripped me completely naked and used breast bondage. He put a rope jut above my breasts and just below them and pushed them together to squeeze my breasts from top to bottom. He then passed a rope between my breasts and over my shoulders driving my breasts above and below my breasts together. Then he passed it back over my shoulders and knotted it at the back.
  He then pulled my arms back and kissed me all over. Still no sex.
  This was my life over and over again until the FBI found the house I was in and rescued me.
  I was put in foster care and constantly sexually abused and psychologically abused so it was no better.
  Then I got out in a home for abused girls. They were all like sisters to me and I was happy there.
  High school came and sure I was cheer captain and I was in drama, and soccer. I got a permanent place in detention because I was a troublemaker.
  There were other kids there and my coaches and teachers kept me on their teams because they needed me and wanted me. I guess I can't complain.