Chapter 6: Fate

Kara-
  I had in my earbuds that I stole from a store plugged into the iPhone 7s that I also stole from the store. It only had music on it and some numbers.
  I was chewing gum and popping it as I did. The bell rang and I headed for detention. Two boys stopped and put their arms up on the lockers.
  "You're a pretty thing. What do you say, you want to do a little BDSM role play with actual sex? You look like that kind of girl?" One asked.
  I looked at them with my feet. "I'm flattered that you think I'm pretty...but I get enough abuse at home." I said trying to squeeze past them.
  "Come home with me tonight, we'll treat you right." The other said.
  I knocked them both in the balls and shoved them into the lockers.
  I walked away and sat in detention. "You five are always in here together, why don't you get to know one another?" Mr. Storm asked.
  We all looked at him. "Pass." The football jerk said.
  "Hard pass." The king of the geeks said.
  "Nope." The badass said.
  "I'm too good for these people." The cheerleader said.
  I didn't say anything. "What about you Miss Williams?" He asked.
  "I thought this was detention, not some rehab group where everyone shares their feeling and their home life." I said popping my gum.
  They all laughed. Mr. Storm walked out in frustration.
  "You aren't bad, girl." The football player said.
  "Mr. Storm's gone, what do you say we ditch and go to the mountains?" I asked.
  "Alright, I like you." The cheerleader said.
  We all smiled and went out the window. I hot wired a van and looked. "Purring like a kitten, so who's driving?" I asked popping my gum again.
  "Me!" The badass and the football player said in sync.
  "Fight for it." I said.
  "Or they can just play Rock Paper Scissors." The geek said.
  "That's boring." I said.
  "I like you girl." The cheerleader said.
  "You don't seem too bad either cheerleader." I said.
  They started wrestling. "Get in, I'm driving." I said starting the car.
  They both gawked and stared at me. "Yo, you getting in?" I asked.
  They got in and I drove us to the mountains using my feet as my vision. We walked up there and I felt something glowing. The others saw it.
  "What is that?" The badass asked.
  "Don't know, but I can't wait to find out." The geek said.
  The gems flung out and hit us. We all fell down and I landed on top of the badass. "Hi." He said looking at me.
  "Hi." I said blushing feeling his eyes. 
  "Could you uh...get off of me?" He asked.
  "Oh geez! I'm so sorry." I said popping up and helping up.
  I felt him rub his hand through his hair and smile at me with his eyes. "You're eye looks really pretty." He said looking at the right eye that had my glasses over it and my other one had my black bangs over it. I blushed and held the gem that was now around my neck.
  "Is everyone okay?" The football guy asked.
  "Yeah." We all said in sync.
  I pulled on the necklace grunting. "Is anyone else's gem not coming off!" I explained tugging.
  We all started tugging and dropped them.
  "Okay, I know for sure that this isn't normal." The football guy said.
  "Let's just go home and forget this ever happened." The geek said.
  "I am not going home until we figure out what the hell just happened to us!" I shouted.
  "Same." The cheerleader said.
  "Diddo." The badass said.
  "Me too." The football player said.
  "Okay, I'm clearly out voted." The geek said.
  "My gem is a red, orange, and yellow Fire Opal shaped like a flame." The football player said.
  "My gem is a blue Azurite gem in the shape of a tidal wave." The geek said.
  "Mine is a green Amazonite in the shape of a leaf." The badass said.
  "My gem is a pink Morganite shaped like an air swirl." The cheerleader said.
  I felt mine. "Mine is a yellow Pyrite gem in the shape of a snowflake." I said.
  "Okay, now that we have that established what do we do?" The geek asked.
  "Enjoy our new accessories." The cheerleader said.
  I dropped everyone off at their homes and then parked the car back in the lot. I walked home, and when I got home he came. He stripped me naked, chained me to the bed, I fought him, he injected me, I stopped fighting, and raped me again.
  He put on my pajamas, dragged me down to the basement. I was still weak. Once I was in the basement he threw me onto the mattress and handcuffed me to the pole. He taped my mouth shut, gave me food through my feeding tube, and then caressed my thigh. I wanted to fight him, but I couldn't that drug he gave me made it impossible. He took off my pajamas and whipped my ass with a whip.
  I cried and then he put the pants back on. He left me chained down there at night.
  Morning came, he undressed me, redressed me, and then fed me through the feeding tube. He didn't give me lunch as usual and he hid the feeding tube in my nose.
  More people staring, more people talking. We got to detention and he gave us a lecture about skipping detention.
  "Give it a rest, we have a permanent residency here." I said.
  He sighed and walked out again. We waited. Home, more rape, more torture, and back to school.
  I noticed something odd about me. I felt cold as ice and when I touched the desk it froze. I gasped and stuck my hands in my pockets.
  At lunch, I grabbed everyone. "Is anyone else getting powers?" I asked.
  "Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one." The badass said.
  "We all are. We have to go back to the mountains today and figure out why I can air bend all the sudden!" The cheerleader said.
  "After detention we'll meet there." The football star said.
  We nodded. We got to detention and waited for him to send us away.