Chapter 14: Captor and Captive

Dylan-
  I was leaning against the wall. It had been a couple months since we captured the yellow ranger and I hadn't seen Gipsy or the yellow ranger since. 'She must be really going at it.' I thought.
  She came out. "My dad is calling me back to Cath, so...take good care of our captive will you?" Gipsy asked.
  "Sure." I said.
  "By the way, she is displayed and ready for you." Gipsy said.
  "Ok." I said.
  Gipsy transported. I opened the door and smiled at the sight. Her wrists and ankles were bound to the wall, she was naked, her head was dangling down, blood was falling from her and I saw a puddle of sweat and tears below her. "Sheesh Gipsy...I like your style." I said.
  I walked in and lifted up her head rubbing her cheek. "Hello princessa." I said grabbing her chin. I saw her mouth was covered by a ball gag and a choke pear. She moved her head away. "Oh don't worry, I'm much different that Gipsy. See I like to torture people, and all I want is to torture Cole." I said drawing my nail under her neck leaving a small cut that bled.
  She struggled to get loose. I took out the ball gag and the choke pear and smiled. "You won't ever get Cole unless it's over my cold, dead, and broken body!" She shouted.
  I chuckled evilly. "You are a brave girl princessa, I'll give you that. Now, my methods are a little different than Gipsy's." I said.
  She smiled. "If it's less violent, color me unimpressed." She said.
  "No, no, no princessa. My methods are much more violent and a lot more gruesome. You'll be begging for Gipsy to come back and take over." I said.
  "I was a captive for sixteen years and used as a BDSM play thing, a sex toy, a prostitute, and a pornography video pleaser...of you can do worse than what Kenny did to me for sixteen years you may actually scare me." She said.
  I slapped her across the face leaving scratches and a red palm mark. "You're a talker." I said.
She looked in the direction I slapped her. "Nothing?" I asked.
  She moved her head towards me and smiled. "Do it again, I like it when a man plays rough." She said.
  "There is just no shutting you up is there?" I asked.
  "Many have tried, none have succeeded." She said.
  I saw the bed and smiled slyly. I unchained her and she fought me. I held her as if she was a part of me. I threw her onto the bed, and she kept fighting. I took a syringe and injected her with a drug that kept her conscious and aware, but unable to fight and struggle. She looked right in my eyes. I raised up her hands and bound them to one bar on the bed with handcuffs.
I draped a long cord around her neck with the two ends falling over her shoulders.
Then I brought the ends back under her arm pits, crossed over in the middle of her back near her waist around in front again and then back between her thighs. I then brought it up to her wrist. I pulled it as tight as I could and tied it to each of her wrists separately as they were chained to the bar on the bed.
After that, I pulled the ends around her thighs, pulling her wrists apart until each one was resting just on the back the bars. Then I tied the cord in front. The advantage of this "wrap around" tie is that no matter how her body twists or turns it does not get slack anywhere. I added a clove hitch that I tied around each of her wrists. The more the she struggled, the tighter it became. In addition it was quite impossible for her to move her hands around one further back and the other further in front and that sort of thing. When this was done I simply tied a cord as tightly around her waist and the bed as I could.
To make this even tighter and more secure, I tied a cord to the one at the back of her neck and then passed it around the one that goes around her waist and arms pulling tight so that the cord at her neck was dragged down a bit and the one around her arms up a bit. Then, I carried them down to her wrists. Here, I passed it around the cord to her left wrist, between her wrist and where it disappears between the bar and handcuffs, and then under the other cord that I took to her right wrist.
Then, I pulled up to tie it at the cord around her elbows again. This drew the cord at her elbows down a bit nearer to it's original position and pulled the one at the back of her neck automatically down further it also drew the cords which come from between her legs close together and the higher up I drew them together...the tighter they were around her legs and thighs.
I then brought the cord from between her legs around her wrists pulling it tight. "This looks good so far." I said kissing her lips.
I used a twitch. I took a section of the cord and tied it as tightly as possible to her ankles. Then with the long end of the cord, I wrapped around the cords in front of and behind her ankles over and over again. Once that was done, I drew her ankles close together tightening the bondage.
I used a twitch on her knees. In this sort of tie, the captor can't push the cord between the legs. Well...I did and then I pushed the cord even further up towards her thighs.
To do this, all I did was tuck the cord under the bondage around her knees pushing it between her legs nearer to her thighs and then I tucked it under the bondage around her knees again from the inside and behind her legs.
After that was done, I pushed the top end back between her thighs and the bottom end up between her thighs pulling them tight. I then pushed it under and around one more time to secure the tie.
I pulled her legs together, like Buddha, tying her ankles in this position. Then I tied her feet to the calves of her legs. Because her feet were tied to her calves...she had to keep her knees separated. That was making her cry because I did the twitch and then pushed the rope back up on purpose.
Her legs formed a triangle: her two thighs being the sides and her bound feet, calves, and ankles being the bottom. I tied her wrists back as tightly as possible to her ankles arching her back as she lay on the bed.
I grabbed a neck corset. A neck corset is a lace collar that I tied to her neck as tight as it would go. After that, I grabbed a penis gag. A penis gag resembles a penis. I shoved the gag as far down into her mouth as possible and tie it in place with a cloth.
After this, I taped open her eyes, heated a metal plate to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000 universes°K, poured alcohol into her eyes, pressed the plate to her eyes, and bolted it there blind folding her.
"How's that princessa." I asked.
I unzipped my pants and got on top of her. I caressed her arms and thighs as I raped her. I did that until she bled and then got off of her. I zipped my pants back up and smiled as she lay there bleeding. I untied her, the drug was still in full effect.
I carried her to the pole and kissed her lips. I lifted her arms up, chained her hands to the pole, grabbed a rope and tied her arms together on the pole in an elbow bondage.
I grabbed chains and started to wrap it around her waist and stomach. I stopped at her boobs, and then continued on her chest and neck.
I tied a breast bondage around her boobs. To do this I found the middle of the rope and put my fingers on her spine at the level with the bottom of her breasts. I held the rope there and passed it around her torso. When I got all the way around, I put the ends of the rope through the loop, and brought the sides over her shoulders.
When I did this, I had a piece of rope going around her just below her breasts, and two pieces of rope hanging over her shoulders. I ran the two ends of the rope beneath the part of the rope passing under her breasts, then brought them up over her shoulders again.
Now I had two pieces of rope hanging down her back. I took them both in my hand and put my finger on her spine, level with the top of her breasts, and pulled both pieces of rope together around her body above her breasts. I looped both pieces of rope through the loop I made with my finger.
I was almost finished. I took the two pieces of rope that were hanging down, and passed them under the lower piece of rope that was around her torso. Then I wrapped the ends of the rope around and around until she was bleeding and crying.
After this, I took the rope hanging from her back and tied her arms around her back causing it to arch and display her boobs beautifully. After that, I wrapped the ends around both the upper and lower parts around her torso. This caused the upper and lower rope to squeeze together, stimulating her breasts.
I then brought a third wrap around the center of her breasts, directly across her nipples, which constantly stimulated her nipples. I then tied it to the pole and smiled.
Then, I pushed her feet to the back of the pole and bound them with chains adding a weight on the end of the chain on her left foot. I tied her thighs and legs together with a chain to the pole leaving her vagina exposed.
I put a choke pear in her mouth and then a ball gag. The metal plate was still on her eyes keeping her blinded.
I grabbed a breast ripper. This device was heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K. I place it on her breasts and she screamed out through the gag as it penetrated her boobs grasping them. I pushed it slightly a part to cause her extreme pain and bleeding.
I rubbed her cheeks and grabbed the pole above her hands. I thrust my penis into her vagina and kissed her all over. She started to bleed again.
I then took off the breast ripper and caressed her boobs, stimulated her boobs, and whipped her boobs over and over again.
  I smiled satisfied and unchained her. "You ready for what's next?" I asked caressing her naked thigh. "Please, stop." She said her voice shaking.
I laughed and grabbed her boobs. "Mmm, not now. I'm having too much fun." I said.
  I draped a cord around her neck, brought it under her arm pits, and then tied them together as tightly as possible. I then passed one end through the one at the back of her neck drawing both together like an X. This was a good solid foundation to which I then tied her wrists crossed and up between her shoulder blades to keep her hands well out of the way of interfering by tying them to the pole.
  I grabbed a ring gag. A ring gag is a hollow ring that causes the victim to drool uncontrollably. I shoved it into her mouth and tied it as tightly as possible to the back of her head.
  I crossed her feet, one on top of the other, and bound them with chains adding weights to both her ankles.
  I grabbed the Cat-O'-Nine-Tails. This is a whip that is made up of nine knotted thongs that have a ball with a claw attached at the end resembling a cat's paw. I grabbed the handle and first whipped her ass with the whip a total of fifty times. Then I started to whip her back a total of fifty times. She was crying and bleeding a lot.
  I smiled and then grabbed her. I untied her and dragged her to a chair.
I put the chair against the wall and smiled slyly. I tied her wrists to each of the back legs just below the seat and then pulled her forward until her bottom was resting right on the edge and I used the wrap over tie like the normal G-string tie, but instead of putting the cord over the back of her neck...I put it under the chair back top and then over her shoulders, under her arms, crossed over, back and then brought it forward to go back between her thighs and then made the ends fasten to her wrists where they were  tied to the chair leg.
To keep her knees separated, I didn't just tie her ankles to the outside of the chair leg...I drew them together behind the front legs of the chair first and then tied each of her ankles to the respective leg.
To tighten the bondage, I put a twitch around the cords from between her thighs to her wrists drawing them together under the chair seat.
She couldn't move at all. I had everything on display. I wanted to keep her bottom further forward on the chair, so after I had her how I wanted her...I tied a cord to the top of one front leg and passed it across the back of her loins to the other chair leg and tied it.
This quickly slipped under her bottom, so to prevent that...I used a twitch from one side of her thighs over them to the other. This stopped her from sliding back on the chair seat. The one around her body and between her thighs stopped her from sliding forward.
I took off the metal plate and then used a cloth to blind fold her. I left her un-gagged and unzipped my pants. "Ready princessa?" I asked walking over to the chair and sitting on top of her. I put my penis into her vagina and French kissed her open mouth. I did that until she bled again.
I left her tied to the chain bleeding and naked. I went into my supply bag and pulled out a black lace lingerie bikini top that only covered the nipples, black lace lingerie g-string bikini bottoms, and boots that go up to the knee and attach to the bikini bottoms.
There was a golden chastity belt too. I grabbed it. There was also a collar and I grabbed it.
I put her vagina in a chastity belt, put on the lingerie, and then the collar. There was pole made for pole dancing and I snapped at her. "Do a little dance for me." I said lighting a cigarette.
"No way in hell, I won't do it!!!" She shouted.
I rolled my eyes. "Why do you have to be so uncooperative?" I asked walking over to her and putting her mouth in a penis gag. I then snapped at her again.
The lingerie started doing it for her and she was forced to go along with it. I watched. She was forced to dance for hours. I smiled. "Come over here to me." I said.
"Mmmngh!!!" She exclaimed still gagged. The lingerie made her walk over to me. I grabbed her head, unzipped my pants, took out the gag, and forced her head down to my penis.
I put it in her mouth and forced her to suck on it. I tossed her back and she used her hands to wash her mouth.
I took off the clothes I had put her in and pinned her to the bed. I handcuffed her wrists and ankles to the bed, tied down her chest, below her breasts, her waists, her legs and her knees.
I blindfolded her again, and got completely naked. I started to rape her and waited until she bled to stop.
I got off of her leaving her there and then looked around. I chained her to the hook on display in the shrimp tie. I left her there like that all night while I slept.
I untied her and handcuffed her to the leg of the bed, gagged. I walked around, what should I do today princessa? I mean, the possibilities are endless." I said.
I tied her to a pole arms folded above her head and bound, her boobs in breast bondage, her stomach tied, her legs pulled out as in a wall sit and bound like that exposing her vagina. Her ankles chained and weighted. I sat on her legs and raped her until she bled.
"I may just keep you forever princessa." I said moving to the next thing.