Chapter 10: The Gem Abilities

Kara-
  We all showed up at the cave. "Good morning rangers." Luyu said.
  "Good morning Luyu." We said in sync.
  "Are you ready to learn more about your abilities?" Scout asked.
  We bowed. "Sit on the mats." Luyu said. We sat and looked at her. "You have different magics, but they can only be used without the suit." Luyu said.
"That's kinda handy. If we de-morph, we can still fight." Cole said.
"Only if you master the magic. Red ranger you are a Fire Mage, this means you have the ability to bend fire at your will. Blue ranger you are a Water Mage, this means you have the ability to water bend at your will. Green ranger you are Nature Maker Wizard, this means you can create anything you put your mind to. Pink ranger you are an Air Mage, this means that you can air bend at your will. Ice blue ranger you are an Ice Maker Wizard, you can create anything you will. Each of these magics has its own special thing. You need to learn to control it. Each magic has its weaknesses, and its strengths. It is your jobs to figure out what your limits, strengths, and weaknesses are with your magic." Luyu said.
  "Here are some magic books for you to take home and study. Once you learn about your magic, and you master basics you may return. Until then, good luck." Scout said.
  We bowed and left for home with our books. "What are you reading?" Jenny asked cooking.
  "A book on Ice Make Magic." I answered.
  "Wow, sounds cool." Jenny said.
  "It seems pretty cool to, but there are so many different ways this can turn me evil." I said.
  "You are a strong young woman, I know you'll figure out something to keep you good." Jenny said kissing my head stirring her pan.
  I smiled and kept reading. I read all day, and all night until I finished the book cover to cover and had it memorized. I started practicing in the glaciers with my Ankylosaur in her ice cavern. I named her Ivory.

  Cole-
  I found a peculiar spell. "A Nature Make: Nature Seal. Hmm..." I said.
  I read it. "This move is super advanced and can only be used by a master Nature Maker Wizard. It uses the casters body to seal the enemy inside a seal made of leaves, roots, sticks, rocks, grass and anything else nature related. No Nature Maker Wizard has ever successfully used this. They all die in the process of casting the spell. The body of the caster is preserved, but at a cost. Once sealed, the caster is chained with the enemy and has to fight to keep the seal from breaking. If the seal gets broken before the desired time (five years), the caster dies. If the seal breaks at the desired time...the enemy will be a star and the caster will be weak and tired as he or she emerges from the seal." I read.
  "Yikes, hopefully no enemy is too hard to beat and it comes down to this." I said.
  I finished the book cover to cover and memorized it. I went to the garden where my Velociraptors were. I named my Velociraptors Blue, Delta, Echo, and Charlie. I began to practice with my shirt off.

  Hayden-
  I read and held my hands. "All of this is so baffling." I said reading a passage. "What's all of this?" I asked.
  I read the book cover to cover, and got it memorized. I went to train in the volcano where my T-Rex that I named Rexy was.

  Troy-
  I was reading all of this stuff in the book and I sighed. "Water this. Water that." I sighed. There were a bunch of cool moves.
  I read cover to cover and memorized the book. I swam down to the Plesiosaur's cave and began to train there.
  I named him Poseidon.

  Scarlett-
  I hated reading, but the book was super interesting. I had no idea air had so much potential.
  I memorized the book cover to cover and then went to that temple in the sky. I saw my Pterodactyl Amaya and trained there.

  Dojan-
  "It seems that the Power Rangers are back." I said holding my wife Reya on my lap.
  "I can go and give them a scare." My daughter Gipsy said.
  "No I save my best monsters for last." I said.
  I flipped through my cards and found Silver. I put him in the town using a tube to the surface. I sent some of the henchmen too.

  Kara-
  We were now masters of our abilities. We were laughing. We designed the cave to be like a club house and it looked good. We were laughing as we talked and then a red light started flashing and blaring. "What is that?" Scarlett asked.
  "That's the Ectonurite alert. Rangers, this is what you've been training to do for the last few months." Luyu said.
  "Good luck." Scout said. Cole designed us some motorcycles and we drove to the area where people were screaming. "Hey ugly, why don't you pick on someone who can fight?" Troy asked.
  "You must be the new Power Rangers, boy does Luyu know how to pick them." He said.
  "You're going down freak. It's morphing time!" Hayden shouted.
  We all turned our watches the screen facing him. "Go, go Wolf Force!!" We shouted in sync pressing the buttons.
  The Japanese symbols popped up in that ink and we jumped into them landing on the ground like superheroes. "Oh dear." He said.
  "Prepare to meet your doom." Troy said.
  "Cathians, attack!" He shouted.
  We fought these guys off. "These guys are mediocre, but they just keep coming!" Scarlett shouted.
  "They're trying to draw our focus away from the real threat." Hayden said hitting one.
  "I've got a way to cut these guys down to size." I said and I took my Katanas and ran threw them quick. They were down sized.
"Give up freak!" Cole exclaimed.
We all fought him. "Rangers, combine your weapons to create a rainbow blast." Scout said.
"Right! You heard him guys, and ladies." Hayden said.
"Weapons combine!" We shouted in sync and they formed a blaster cannon. "Shining Wolf Spirit!" We shouted.
The weapon howled like a wolf and flew at him. "Oh no." He said and he blew up.
"Alright, that's a win!" We shouted in sync.

Dojan-
"Mega size him!!!" I demanded.
They pressed a beam.

Kara-
There was a zap from above. "I'm bigger and better baby, Silver's back!" The guy said destroying the city.
  "Uh guys, our problem just got a lot...bigger." Cole said.
"What do we do now?" I asked.
"Listen rangers, your Dino zords combine to make the Wolf Megazord. You can do this!" Luyu shouted.
"Alright, let's do it." Hayden said.
We all nodded. We pressed the button on our dinosaur morphers. The Dino's came running. "Zords combine!!" We shouted in sync.
They all combined and formed to make a Megazord.
"This is so wicked!!" Troy shouted.
"Fight now, fan boy later!" I shouted.
"She's right." Cole said.
I was an arm, Cole was an arm, Troy was a leg, Scarlett was a leg, and Hayden was the head. "Alright rangers, lets see what this megazord can do!" Hayden shouted.
We pulled out a Samurai sword and we ran at him. We fought him.
"Now for the finishing blow." Hayden said.
We put our swords in the holes and made a moon with a wolf howling behind us. "Final strike!" We shouted and slashed him. He screamed and fell.
"Down goes the monster." Hayden said and we turned our backs. He exploded behind us and we ran back to the mountain talking and laughing, it was great.
"You did good Rangers, but the threats will only become worse. You have to keep training and keep learning." Luyu said.
"Yes, but for now. Celebrate, that was your first bad guy.

Dylan-
I landed and hit the ground. "Guess who is coming for you, Cole. Now, where are you?" I asked holding my long Samurai blade.