Chapter 19: A Bond Unbreakable

Cole-
I was in pain again and Kara wasn't home yet. I heard keys rattle and the door opened. "Kara is that you?" I asked.
"No just her landlord." He said.
"Kara told you she would pay you when she could." I said agitated.
"It's not that, I wanted to see if she was back from work yet." He said.
"No, she isn't here...just me." I said.
"Oh, and who are you her boyfriend or something?" He asked.
I scoffed. "I'm flattered you think Kara would date a guy like me, but no. I'm just a guy, who is her best friend...that's all." I said.
"Why don't you come in here so I can meet you?" The landlord asked.
"I literally can't move, I'm hurt...extremely bad. Kara is taking care of me." I said clutching my rib cage. My fever spiked and I felt like I was drowning. "Uh...you sound bad. Do you want anything?" He asked.
"Some pain killers and a cold, wet rag and a rewrap of my upper body and I'll be golden." I said.
"I can't rewrap you, but I'll get you those pain killers." He said.
I smiled. He brought them in and gave them to me. "Thanks." I said.
"Sure kid, but you look worse than you sound." He said.
I chuckled. "Oh you have no idea." I said.
"I'm Tommy." He said offering me his hand.
"Cole." I said and we shook hands.
"Well, I'm glad I could help you out Cole." Tommy said.
"It's much appreciated." I said.
"Alright, well I'm off." He said and he left.
"Odd fellow." I said closing my eyes and going to sleep.

Kara-
I woke up and was lying on a bed chained down and naked. I had a ball gag in my mouth and my vagina was opened up and my legs were tied up above my head. My boss came in and he was butt naked.
He grabbed my boobs and pulled himself into me. I cried as he thrust. 'Cole, somebody... anybody.' I thought crying. 'Cole!!' I wanted to scream his name out but I knew he wouldn't hear.

Cole-
I popped up sweating and breathing heavily. "What the hell was that?" I asked.
'Cole!!!' Kara screamed in my head crying.
I flung the covers off of me grabbed a green tank top and a black leather jacket and jumped onto a motorcycle. I drove until her crying got louder and louder.
I slid in parking the motorcycle and kicked in the door. Bullets were flying and I was dodging them. I used my magic to beat them all. Kara was tied up in a G-String tie on a pole with a butterfly gag in her mouth, breast bondage bulging her boobs outward, and a guy was on top of her holding her boobs with his penis in her vagina. I punched the guy and tossed him into the wall.
"I'm gonna get you home, promise." I said taking out the gag.
"Cole!" She screamed still tied up.
It was too late of a warning I felt the bullet rip through my skin and fell down holding it. He came at me with a metal pole and swung down. I caught it gripping it standing. "That was a grave mistake." I said looking up at him and punched him back with my palm and my fingers bending inwards. He flew back his feet dragging in the concrete and he hit the wall. He flew forward coughing up blood. I cut Kara loose giving her the jacket.
  "Cole you got shot center mass!" Kara shouted as she held her hand on top of mine.
  I got on the motorcycle and drove us to her apartment. She showered and put on clothes.
  I gripped the gunshot wound and she came in. She turned me onto my side and looked. "No exit...which means that billet is inside of you." Kara said.
  "Grr...hurts like a bitch." I said.
  She had to cut me open. She found the bullet and pulled it out. She sutured my wound and then stitched me up. "Cole, how did you find me?" Kara asked.
  "I heard you crying and screaming my name." I answered grunting as I adjusted myself.
  "I was screaming your name in my head...how is that even possible?" Kara asked.
  "Kara look at us, look at what we can do. Maybe it has something to do with us being Power Rangers." I said holding my left rib cage.
  "Maybe. But how did you know where to go?" Kara asked.
  "I followed your, uh, thoughts I guess." I said.
  Kara rolled her eyes. "My hero." She said sarcastically.
  I chuckled. "Thh..." I inhaled sharply as the pain came back. "Ouch." I said.
  "Cole...thank you." Kara said.
  "Anytime." I said turning to my side. She felt my head and grabbed a rag wetting it and then using her magic to make it cool.
  She dabbed my forehead and looked at me. "Do you mind if I sleep on the bed." She asked.
  "No, I'll move to the floor. I don't mind." I said.
  "I wasn't going to make you move." She said.
  "Oh, okay." I said scooting over.
  She smiled and slid on the bed right next to my side. She grabbed my arm and put it around her waist. She grabbed my other one and put it around her neck and shoulder. "Promise you won't let go?" She asked.
  I smiled. "Promise." I said.
  She put her head in my chest and closed her eyes holding my hand.
  I sighed and just laid there. A few months passed and I had fully recovered from being with Dylan.
  We both got dressed and went to the hideout. She held my hand as we walked. "You ready to see everyone?" She asked.
  My upper body was still wrapped and my left arm was wrapped across my stomach in a sling. "I think so." I said.
  She held my hand opening the door. Scarlett, Hayden, and Troy all stood up. "Hey guys." Kara said.
  "Hey Kara." They said in sync.
  Scout came running pouncing on me licking my face. I laughed. "Okay, okay! Quit it, I missed you too." I said petting him as he licked me.
  "Could it be?" Scarlett asked.
  I laughed and they all piled on top of me. Kara laughed at me. "Kara!! Help!!!" I exclaimed as they all squeezed me. She put her arm in and lifted me.
  "Welcome back Cole." Luyu said.
  "It's good to be back." I said.
  "We have to catch up." Hayden said.
  The alarm went off and I looked up. "Evil never sleeps. Let's go take care of this, and then we'll get some smoothies and catch up for sure." I said.
  We ran and got to the spot. We all morphed and ran at the Ectonurite monster.