Chapter 18: Long Live the Green Ranger

Scarlett-
  It had been fifteen years since Dylan took Cole. Kara had finally gotten control of her dark side. However the white in her hair stayed.
I was walking and saw her practicing her moves and her magic. Luyu was right, ice is an odd element. It's beautiful and fragile while being dangerous and immortals the same time. I watched in awe. She had her headphones on and was focused on her movements. "She truly is incredible." Hayden said and I punched him.
  "Jesus Hayden! You scared the shit out of me." I said.
  "Ouch!" He said holding his face. "Sorry, Jesus." Hayden said.
  "You know I'm not much for getting scared without the person getting punished." I said.
  "I know, but regardless it hurt." Hayden said.
  I shook my head and continued watching her.

  Dylan-
  I had been torturing Cole for fifteen Earth years on Cath. But in reality, I had tortured him for thirty years, Cath has more time than Earth and the people here feel it. So it was actually thirty years of straight torture. Gipsy and I hadn't stopped once.
  Today, Dojan called Gipsy and I to the throne room. I went but I made sure to let him now how pissed I was.

  Cole-
  I spat the key out of my mouth and unlocked the shackles I was in. I hit the ground hard because I was on the ceiling. I Houdini-ed my way out of the straitjacket and broke off the gag. I coughed.
  My morpher wasn't working. "Shit...I guess I'm doing this old school." I said. I used my Nature Make magic and busted the door to the torture chamber down. Guards, among guards, among guards came charging at me from all directions. I fought and beat all of them.
  I was running towards the transporter, but the alarms started going off and floods of Ectonurites and Cathians came at me. They all piled on me. I fought them all.
  Dylan came charging and I flipped him onto his back. He got up and we fought each other. He kicked the back of my knees. I screamed and fell onto my hands and knees. He started wrestling me. He put my hands in handcuffs, but I bucked him off. I jumped over the handcuffs and more surrounded me. I fought them all with handcuffs on.
  Two whips with electricity flew at me and wrapped around my entire upper body. I screamed as they shocked me at infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000 volts of electricity.
"Put a collar around him now!" Dylan shouted holding the whips as I screamed. They put a jougs collar on me and put my ankles in cuffs, chains, and weights. Dylan tied the whips around my body and they still shocked me.
He shoved a choke pear down my throat and then tied a metal chain heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K tying it to my mouth as tight as he could and then he used a bandana to cover my nose and mouth and held the collar dragging me to the throne room as I struggled to escape.
He put his feet on my crossed ankles and I screamed. He put one hand on my cuffed and crossed wrists holding me down. He used his other hand to lift my head up to where it hurt.
"You tried to escape?" Dojan asked walked to me and kneeling meeting my eyes. He gripped my face...hard. "How unfortunate, we were making you comfortable and being kind." Dojan said.
Dylan slammed my head into the ground and stepped on top of my back. Dojan took his foot and lifted my chin forcing me to look at him. I felt the bones in my back shattering. "Let him up." Dojan said and Dylan let me up. I kept my head down.
"What's going on?" Dylan asked me.
I was vibrating and shaking. Out of the blue, I morphed. I fought all of them off and shot a Nature Dragon Roar at them in my ranger form. I thought of home and got on the transporter.
It took me to Kara's apartment and dropped me out of the sky. I de-morphed and passed out hitting the ground.

Kara-
I walked outside and saw Cole lying there on the ground mortally battle damaged with his shirt and shoes off. I lifted him up and took him into the apartment. The bottom half of his black hair was green. I got him to my room and laid him down on the bed. I stitched what needed to be stitched and wrapped what needed to be wrapped.
I sat on the desk beside the bed and sighed looking at him. "You went through this to free me." I said.
I felt his head and he was running a fever. I grabbed a bucket sticking a rag into the water. I froze the rag making it cold. I put it on his head dabbing it. I hummed the song Angel of Mine by Evanescence as I cared for him.
I cared for him for five years. One day I fell asleep on the desk.