Chapter 16: Ghosts of the Past

Dylan-
  I chained Cole to a hook using Hell-Shackles and chains. I put his feet in Hell-Shackles adding chains and weights. I put his knees in knee splitters.
  A knee splitter is two spiked wooden blocks, placed in front of, and behind the knee. The blocks are connected with two large screws. When turned, the blocks would close towards each other, destroying the knee underneath them. This method is used to render the knees useless. The number of spikes on the blocks was a million because it was Cole, and I hated Cole....with a passion.
I taped open his eyes, heated a metal plate to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K, poured alcohol into his eyes, pressed the plate down and bolted it there. He screamed and it was music to my ears.
  I put a Scold's bridle with a spiked plate pressed on his tongue over his head, shoved a choke pear down his throat, shoved a pair of dirty socks down his throat, shoved a dirty rag down his throat, shoved a dirty cloth down his throat, tied a metal chain heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K around his mouth, tied a rope over his mouth, tied a cloth over his mouth, and then put five layers of gorilla duct tape over his mouth.
"Time to begin." I said wrapping my hands in black tape. I started to beat him with punches and kicks all over his upper body like a punching bag for five hours. I wiped the sweat off of my brow. I took off the tape, grabbed a piping hot iron rod and pressed it onto his left chest plate. I left it there for an hour hearing him scream through the gag. I did this all over his upper body for ten hours.
I grabbed a branding iron and applied that all over his body hot and cold for five-ten hours. I tied wires all over his body and turned on the electricity. It shocked him and he screamed through the gag. I let it shock him at infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000 volts of electricity for seven hours.
He was smoking and I turned off the wires and took out the gag. I lifted his chin. "You look awful." I said.
He used the chains swinging and kicked me. "Oops, I had a spasm." Cole said.
I flew into the wall. I stood up wiping my chin and blood came off. "You'll pay for that!" I shouted gagging him, grabbing the Cat-O'-Nine-Tails. I whipped his back a million times and let him dangle there.
I grabbed him off of the hook and tossed him into a cell tat was smaller than his body. I chained his wrists and ankles to the bars, raised the cell, used that same gag, stripped his pants and boxers off, put his neck in a jougs collar. A jougs collar is an iron collar with protruding spikes on the inside where the I placed Cole's neck and fastened it with a short chain to the bars in back pulling his head up facing the ceiling. I locked it with a padlock.
I lifted the cell by means of a pulley into a tank of water. The water was filled up all the way to his throat. This is called a water dungeon. I threw some electric wires into the tank attached to his body and turned on the shock. It was fifty times more painful in the water applied directly to his skin than it is when applied to his dry skin. He screamed through the gag and I left him like that over night.
I went back in, in the morning and pulled him out. I put on his boxers and pants and put his hands and arms behind his back securing his hands with Hell-Shackles. Then I secured his arms with chains and weights. I crossed his feet one over the other and tied them together with chains adding weights and then Hell-Shackled his ankles together.
I put his mouth in a whitehead gag. A white head gag is also called a mouth spreader gag or a dental open-mouth gag. This device held his mouth wide open and to secure it, I tied the ends together spreading is mouth further open.
There was a bucket of water felt up. I dragged him over there and he fought me. I smiled and dunked his head into the bucket. He started struggling and fighting me. Then started to choke. I lifted him out and let him breath for s little bit, then I forced his head back into the bucket. He struggled and fought again, then choked. I lifted him up, let him gasp and then forced his head back into the bucket.
I did this for a few hours and then tossed him into the wall where chains popped out and held him against the wall. I took out the gag and chained his feet together crisscrossed.
I was smoking a cigarette and he had water dripping off his face. "How do you like it?" I asked.
He smirked. "It doesn't seem like your worst." He said.
I growled and rubbed the cigarette into his chest putting it out. He grunted as I did. "You haven't seen my worst." I said.
He laughed. "It's pathetic really, someone as badass as you...and you get mad because I say something smart." Cole said.
I punched him as hard as I could leaving scratches, blood and an imprint of my fist. "Little bastard." I said.
Cole laughed again. "Do it again, come on it won't make me stop." Cole said.
I did hit him again harder. "You have a way of pushing buttons don't you." I said.
"Well...I try." He said.
I laughed. "That's funny. See, this here has been a warm up to get you ready for what comes next." I said.
He smirked and chuckled. "That's precious." I said.
I kneeled and lifted his head looking at him. "Let me tell you exactly what comes next." I said in his face.
"It's really adorable." Cole said.
"I'll start with blinding with a light, this is where I'll shine a bright light into your ou; next I'll use abacination, this is where I'll heat a plate to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000° Kelvin, clamp your eyes open, pour alcohol into them and then bolt it to your eyes; next I'll use beating and physical violence, which is where I'll beat you senselessly with whatever the hell I want; next I'll use boiling, this is where I'll place you in a kettle full of water, oil, tar and tallow, seal the kettle shut and then use a hook and pulley system to lower you above an open flame; next I'll use bone breaking, this is where I'll break the bones in your body using heavy objects and by squeezing you; next I'll use branding, this is where I will brand you with any symbol I choose using a freezing cold branding iron and a boiling hot branding iron anywhere on your body I choose; next I'll use castration, this is where I will remove your testicles and sew them back on for later; next I'll use Chinese water torture, this is where you will be restrained and water will be slowly dripped onto your head, allegedly driving you nuts; next I'll use chocking, this is where I'll wrap my hands around you and choke you until you turn blue and pass out; next I'll use combing, this is where I will take an iron comb to scrape and flay your skin; next I'll use crushing, which is where you'll be pinned onto the ground restrained and I'll stack Vibranium metal plates on top of you until I hear a crunch; next I'll use cutting, this where I'll use sharp punctured objects to cut your skin deep so you bleed out...but still be alive; next I'll use denailing, this process involves spread-eagling you to a tabletop, securing your hands by chains around your wrists and your bare feet by chains around your ankles...and using metal forceps and pliers heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K and individually grasp each of your nails in turn and slowly pry them from your nail bed before tearing it off your finger and toe...a more painful variant that I will use will be performed by introducing a sharp wedge of Vibrnium metal between your flesh and each of your nails, slowly hammering the wedge under your nail until it is torn free...another variant that I will use in your case involves using rough skewers of wood and bone dipped in boiling sulfur....a number of such skewers will be slowly driven into your flesh and your toenails....alternately, the skewer will also be dipped in boiling oil, which will serve a dual purpose of both burning your incredibly sensitive flesh and lubricating the needle so that I can freely explore a wide surface area beneath your toenail...enough skewers will be driven home to pry each nail loose from its bed, your nail will be torn out at the root with a pair of pliers, also I will place phonograph needles under your fingernails to torture you before your nails will be torn out with pliers; next I'll use disfigurement, this is where I'll jack up you up somehow...someway; next I'll use drowning, this is where you'll be restrained and taken out to the lake on this miserable planet and I'll force your head into the water until you stop struggling and pass out...but you'll live; next I'll use dunking, this is often confused with drowning but I assure you it's not the same...plus we'll be inside, this is where I'll fill a bucket up with bile, urine, feces and vomit and then repeatedly take out your head and dunk it back in; next I'll use flagellation a fancy word for whipping, I'll use whips, lashes, rods, switches, the cat o' nine tails to whip your body clearly not willingly and the best part...you'll be where my entire army can see you tied to a metal column and I'll whip you; next I'll use flaying, this is where you'll be spread-eagled on a table and I'll remove your skin violently; next I'll use foot-whipping, this is where you'll be sprawled out and restrained to the ground while I whip your feet; next I'll use foot-roasting, this is where I'll heat two metal plates to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K and bolt them to your feet forcing you to walk around in ankle Hell-Shackles, chains and weights; next I'll use forced feeding in different forms which will be explained later for now, forced feeding is where I'll insert a pipe that is thicker than your nostril into your nose and into your stomach and then I'll feed you things like liquified skin, bile, urine, feces, cigarettes, red pepper, and chemicals; next I'll use forced circumcision, this is where I'll remove the foreskin from around your penis and testicles and then sew it back on for later; next I'll use genital mutilation, this is where I'll involuntarily ruin your penis; next I'll use hamstringing, this is where I will sever your hamstring tendons so you become immobilized; next I'll use kneecapping, this is where I'll use a high velocity gun to shoot out your kneecaps and elbows; next I'll use knee-hauling, this is where I'll put you in a jougs collar with a chain as a leash, Hell-Shackle your ankles together, tie a cloth around your mouth and drag you around this prison so all my soldiers can see your embarrassment; next I'll use just plain old mutilation, this is where I'll remove your mouth and ears and then sew them back on so we can start again; next I'll use oxygen deprivation, this is where I'll put you in a tank in restraints that takes oxygen out of your body; next I'll use pitch-capping, this involves you being restrained and bound and than pouring hot pitch and tar into a conical shaped paper "cap"...which will be forced onto your head, allowed to cool, then rapidly removed, taking with it a portion of your skin and tissue; next I'll use pressure point torture, this is where I'll hit every single one of your pressure points until you get knocked out while hung from the roof; next I'll use rape, this is where you'll be tied down naked to a bed and I'll have one of my women soldiers come and you two will have sexual intercourse against your will; next I'll use rat dungeon, this is where you'll be placed in a well cell below the high-water mark and completely dark, this will draw in rats from the River Thames as the tide flows in...you will have your alarm excited and in your instance, have flesh torn from your arms and legs; next I'll use riding the rail, this is where you will be forced down in rope and made to straddle a fence rail held on the shoulders of two or more of my soldiers...you will then be paraded around the prison and dumped in your cell; next I'll use sexual assault, this is where you'll be again tied down to a bed and a woman guard will do with you as she pleases; next I'll use sawing, this is where you'll be hung upside down from the ceiling and two of my soldiers will saw you in half at your waist and then I will stitch you up and we'll continue on; next I'll use scalping, this is where I'll use a knife and cut off parts of your head; next I'll use scaphism, this is where you'll be stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two hollowed-out tree trunks joined together one on top of the other with your head, hands and feet protruding...you will be forced to ingest milk and honey, and more honey will be poured on you to attract insects, with special attention devoted to your eyes, ears, mouth, face, genitals, and anus...I will mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over you and you'll then be left to float on the lake and be exposed to the sun, your feces will accumulate in the container, attracting more insects which will eat and breed within your exposed flesh...which pursuant to interruption of the blood supply burrowing insects become increasingly dangerous...you will lie naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and your own feces, the feeding will be repeated each day to prolong your torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation do not occur; next I'll use shrimp tie, this is where you will be forced onto the floor naked and due to the forced bent down position of your upper body this position sends a burning sensation through your body...and you'll remain in it for a long time; next I'll use reverse shrimp tie, this is where your knees will be bound inward to further restrict movement, your ankles will be tied to your neck instead of your chest harness and you lie on your belly and your ankles will be drawn to your back, similar to hogtie bondage; next I'll use sleep deprivation, this is where you will not be allow to sleep at all while I have you here; next I'll use sound torture, this is where I will bind you to a table, force headphones over your ears and plug them into an amplifier with the volume all the way up; next I'll use starvation, this is where you will not be allowed to eat anything but what I give to you via your feeding tube or IV tube; next I'll use strappado also reverse hanging or Palestinian hanging, this is where your hands will be first tied behind your back and suspended in the air by means of a rope attached to your wrists, which will dislocate both of your arms and weights will be be added to your body to intensify the effect and increase the pain; next I'll use stress positions, this is where you will be placed in a very uncomfortable way like being forced to stand on the balls of your feet, then squat so your thighs are parallel to the ground...this creates an intense amount of pressure on your legs, leading first to pain and then muscle failure; next I'll use Ta'liq, which is where you'll be hanging from a bar as I torture you; next I'll use tarring and feathering, this is where you'll be restrained and I'll dump tar heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K all over you and then dump feathers on you so all my soldiers can see and laugh haha; next I'll use thumbscrew torture, this is where all your thumbs and fingers will be placed in the vice and slowly crushed...the thumbscrew will also be applied to crush your toes...the crushing bars will be lined with sharp metal points to puncture your thumbs, fingers and toes and inflict greater pain in your nail beds...a larger, heavier device based on the same design principle will be applied to crush your feet and ears; next I'll used tickle torture, this where you'll be sprawled out on a table and I'll use a feather to tickle you until you are on the verge of bursting; next I'll use tooth extraction, this is where you'll be bound to a chair and I'll use pliers to pry your teeth out; next I'll use walling, this is where your neck will be encased in a Vibranium neck collar and slammed into the Vibranium wall of the torture chamber; next I'll use water cure, this is where you'll be forced down onto a table and tied there and then forced to ingest large quantities of water, you'll have your mouth forced and wedged open, your nose closed with pincers and a funnel and strip of cloth forced down your throat...you'll have to drink all the water, bile, feces, urine and vomit that will be poured into the funnel to avoid drowning...your stomach will fill until near bursting and will be beaten until you vomit and your torture will begin again; and next I'll use waterboarding, this is where you'll be restrained on a table and water will be poured over a cloth covering your face and your breathing passages, causing you to experience the sensation of drowning. However you aren't going to be done yet. As I said earlier I am going to beat you, in different ways too...first you'll be beaten with a leather belt and belt buckle, this is where you'll be restrained on the ground naked and you'll be flogged with the leather belt from my torture bag...significant pain will result from this action, in particular from the belt buckle, and serious injuries to your head will occur; next you'll be beaten with cables, this is where I'll get a heavy Vibranium metal cable and beat the shit out of you; next you'll be beaten with kicks and punches, this is where I'll beat and kick you everywhere and you'll be hit repeatedly so many times that you lose consciousness; next you'll be beaten by my guards, this is where I'll call them in here and you'll be beaten in a mass; next you'll be beaten with clubs and other heavy, blunt objects, this is where blows will be carried out to your more sensitive spots and we'll use a hammer too; next you'll be beaten on your buttocks by me, this is where you'll be forced over my knee naked and I'll beat you with clubs, boards and canes; next you'll be beaten with prickly or stinging plants, this is where the blows to your body will be carried out by thorny, bobbed and nettle plants to cause very painful skin wounds; next you'll be beaten with a club that has protruding nails, this is where you'll be hit with a club, piece of wood and a bar all with protruding spikes and nails; next you'll experience different types of contortion and excessive twisting of your limbs. This starts with having your arms twisted behind your back, which is where I'll twist both of your arms forcefully behind your back and hold them there; next you will experience overstretching of your legs version one of three, this is where you'll be forced to stand in open space with straight legs...I'll force you to bend over with your head down until I see fit and secure you there since you are a rebel...and your fingers will be placed on sharp cannulae to point them towards the floor; next you'll experience overstretching of your legs version two of three also call the "Tiger Bank", this is where you'll be tied down at your thighs and your knees on a narrow Vibranium bench, your hands will be Hell-Shackled behind your back, and boards and bricks will be positioned at a certain distances under your feet...your legs will become overstretched and you will suffer excruciating pain; next you'll experience overstretching of your legs version three of three, this is where you'll be sitting on a Vibranium board and I'll push your forehead to your thighs and secure you that way; next you'll experience the "Bed Press", this is where you'll be made to sit on the floor with your legs out straight...your head and upper body will then be pushed down against your legs, you'll be fixed in this position by bonds and forced under a bed while me and my crew subsequently climb onto the bed and jump up and down on top of you; next you'll experience the overstretching of your ankles, this is where you'll be sitting down and your toes will be pushed outwards so that the outside edges of your feet touch the floor, upon which then I will stand and jump on your feet; next you'll experience V-Twisting and overstretching of your upper body, this is where your hands will be bound behind your back...one hand twisted from above over your shoulder, and the other hand twisted from below over your lower back, your hands will then be pulled extremely close together and Hell-Shackles will be attached...you'll be unconscious and delirious after about twenty minutes, but I don't care...so regardless of this, you'll be tortured like this for up to a week, and in your case...you'll be forced to dance in order to worsen the pain; next you'll experience the lifting of your arms twisted behind your back, this is where your arms will be twisted behind your back and bound with a thin rope...your arms will then be pulled upwards, thus becoming overstretched and dislocated, the rope will cut into your flesh and the pain will be so severe that you'll lose control over your bladder...and you'll be tortured in this way for days upon days; next you'll be forced to remain in painful positions. Now this starts with squatting and standing cells, this is where the height of the cage will be lower than yours and the dimensions will be measured so that you can neither stand upright nor lie down...furthermore, you'll be chained to the bars of the cell with Hell-Shackles and the pain, which arises after a short time due to the unnatural posture...will be so unbearable that thirst, sleep deprivation, and hunger will become an afterthought; next you'll be forced to stand for a long period, this is where I'll leave you out, naked, in the blistering sun with your feet cemented to the hot ground without shoes and socks on and you'll suffer sunburns of third degree; next you'll be forced to stand outside in the winter, this is where you'll be forced to stay outside overnight in the biting cold and stand on the snow and ice...depending on the length of the torture, and it'll be lengthy, this will lead to frostbite of your toes and your feet; next you'll be forced to stand on a high stool or what we call "To Exhaust an Eagle", this is where you'll stand on a high Vibranium metal stool and in your case...while in this position you're arms will he stretched upwards, Hell-Shackled and chained to the ceiling...and since you balance is so great, I'll force you off the stool myself and you'll hang there while I beat, whip, brand, shock and burn you and then you'll be forced to get back up on the chair again; next you'll be forced to stand on one leg for a long period of time, this is where you'll be forced to hold your balance on one leg...if this cannot be done, or I force you down...you'll be beaten, whipped, branded, shocked, and burnt; next you'll stand on bricks, this is where you will be forced to stand on a tower of bricks with your hands above your head and tied to the ceiling with Hell-Shackles and a heated chain, and once again since your balance is amazing...I'll force you to lose it and the tower will collapse leaving you to hang in the air...I will then beat you, whip you, brand you, shock you and burn you; next you'll be forced to stand in the "Aeroplane", this method is where you'll be forced to stand bent over with your head down towards the floor and your hands stretched out sideways and upwards bound on a Vibranium board against the wall; next you'll stand at a 90° angle, this is where your hands will be bound in Hell-Shackles behind your head and you'll be forced to hold your upper body bent over at a 90° angle; next you'll sit in a metal chair, this is where you'll be bound to a Vibranium chair for more than a month...you'll thereby be forced to empty your bowels on this chair and then sit in your excrement and in addition to the humiliation, your buttocks will become extremely raw and painful; next you'll sit on a board with a jagged pattern, this is where you'll be forced onto a Vibranium panel bound, which will have sharp embossment and indentations...after a period of time, bleeding wounds develop and infections occur quite frequently; next you'll sit on jagged objects, this is where you'll be bound on top of jagged and angular objects for a long period of time and will not be allowed to move; next you'll sit on a broom, this is where I'll Hell-Shackle your wrists to the stick and Hell-Shackle your ankles together in chains on the ground with added weights and you'll be forced to sit on a broom handle over a long period of time, and once more since your balance is so good I'll make you run around on the broom until you collapse from exhaustion and I can beat, burn, shock and brand you; next squat for a long period of time, this is where you'll be forced to squat down on two legs with Hell-Shackled, chained and weighed ankles, hold your head with your hands with Hell-Shackled, chained and weighted wrists...and forced to rest your elbows on your thighs with a thin rope...this will cause your legs to become numb and pain to spread throughout your entire body; next you'll squat for an EXTREMELY long period of time, this is where you will be forced to remain in a squatting position over a very long period of time...and unlike others you will be unable to prop yourself up with your hands because they'll be bound behind your back chained with weights and Hell-Shackles cuffing them together...you will be observed by me the entire period, the extremely long period of squatting will be combined with sleep deprivation...and again since your balance is not an issue...I'll knock you over and beat, whip, burn and shock you, and then you will be immediately forced to take up the squatting position again...this will occur until you collapse...and after this you'll be forced to carry out a new bout of squatting...you're going to suffer from paralysis and long-lasting pain, amongst other things and you'll be forced to do this for years and years with other tortured mixed in; next you'll go into a "Military Squat", this is where you'll be forced into a squat with one foot placed a short distance behind the other...only half of your sole of your back foot will touch the ground and your back foot will thus bear most of your body weight...this method will cause pain within a few minutes, particularly in your back foot and leg...and it will lead to a complete loss of feeling and control in your leg; next you'll squat within a square, this is where you'll be forced to squat on a floor tile measuring 30 x 30 cm...your head will be raised and your feet will not be allowed to go outside the boundary of the square; next you'll be in a wide-legged squat or "Riding a Horse", this is where you'll be forced fo squat wide-legged and both your arms must be stretched out in front parallel to the ground, your wrists will have Hell-Shackles on them along with weights and a chain; next you'll squat in a corner, this is where you'll be forced into a corner of the room with the help of tables and boards and must squat there in the tiny space; next you'll squat with raised heels, this is where you'll be forced to squat above nails which will be attached to the floor underneath your heels...your heels must be kept raised to avoid touching the nails; next you'll squat and stand while bound to bars, this is where you'll be chained and Hell-Shackled to bars and I'll make you squat or stand on my command and with brute force because you are a little rebel; next you'll be bound to a heating pipe, this is where over a long period of time that I see fit, you'll be bound with Hell-Shackles to a heating pipe at infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K; next you'll stand, kneel, squat, and sit with bound arms, this is where your wrists will be bound with Hell-Shackles between your legs, Hell-Shackles will be added to your ankles...you cannot sleep, stand, use the toilet or eat because I'll be using brute force to make you do as I say...for weeks afterwards, you'll only be able to move half squatting and stooped over; next you'll be forced "To Bare a Sword on your back, this is where I will first place a sword against your back with hot glue, and then use V-Twisting to lock your hands up and hang you from the ceiling; next you will kneel on bricks, ashtrays and other jagged sharp objects, this is where...since you won't cooperate...you'll be forced kneel down and bricks, ashtrays, jagged pieces of wood and other similar objects will be positioned under your knees; next you'll hang over a bar, this is where you'll be forced to hang upside down over a bar, your lower legs lie over the bar and since you do not comply...you're arms and hands will be tied around your knees so you grasp them with your Hell-Shackled, chained and weighted hands...your body weight is borne especially by the backs of your knees; next I'm just going to explain what "Hell-Shackles" are, they are pincer-like clamps that cut into your ankles and wrists...you can only wraith in pain in these babies and that's why I'll be using them a lot; next you'll be bound to a "Death Board", this is coupled with isolation and is where you'll be bound to a Vibranium board with all your limbs outstretched and fixed down...you'll be permanently chained and must be fed by me, you will also be forced to lie in your urine and excrement...plus, you'll be stripped naked prior to being chained to the board...this type of torture will lead to decubitous ulcers; next you'll be hung in various ways. Are you ready? Good, this starts with hanging by the hands or "To Hang Up a Cage", this is where your hands will be bound and I will then pull your hands over your head and hang you up until your feet no longer touch the ground...a variation of this method that I will use is to hang you from a Vibranium pole using Hell-Shackles; next you'll be hung by your feet or "Large Hanging", this is where you'll be hung upside down by your feet; next we have the "Bodice" or Straitjacket, the Straitjacket consists of a piece of cloth with sleeves, the sleeves are longer than your arms and are equipped with special ties...with these ties your arms will be fixed holy crossed and bound behind your back and then pulled forcefully over your head to your chest, with this violent upwards wrenching of your arms, your shoulder joints will be dislocated and your elbows and wrists will be broken...in your case, you will subsequently be hung up upside down by both your feet and in indescribable pain; next is electric shocks...this is simple, I Hell-Shackle you to the ceiling naked and apply infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000 volts of electricity to every single part of your body. I mentioned force feeding briefly earlier, but here are the details. First off, I will insert a thick tube-thicker than your nostril-into your nose, this is where a tube will be inserted without any lubricant through your nose and into your stomach...the tube is not put in place by medical personnel, but rather by me...I just accept injuries simply as a matter of course; next the tube will be repeatedly inserted and pulled out, this is where I'll stick the tube out and then stick it back in until your nose begins to bleed; next you'll suffer the infusion of sharp, repulsive and hot substances, this is where substances such as salt solution, vinegar, alcohol, red pepper, urine and feces will be infused via your tube into you...this will lead to severe nausea, among other things...very hot, boiling water and oil will be inserted into your tube too; next I'll leave the tube in your stomach, this is where you'll be bound to a lab table and the tube will be left in your stomach for years and since you'll be bound, you cannot pull it out yourself; next I'll forcibly open your mouth, this is where you'll be bound to a lab table and "fed" through your mouth...in order to force your mouth to open, I'll use brute force...but my soldiers will be compelled to forcibly open your mouth with iron spoons or a clamp; next you'll go through burning and scalding. This begins with cigarettes, they will be put on your fingers, toes, face, genitals, nipples and other body parts to burn them and in your case...you'll be forced to swallow burning cigarettes; next I'll use a glowing iron rod, this is where a rod is heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K and you'll suffer serious burns, I will be inflict burns upon you with my red-hot iron rods...due to the hygenics conditions on this planet and my prison here...it is inevitable that such injuries subsequently become infected; next hot water will be poured over your head, this is where I'll heat my water pale to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K pour it all over your head multiple times; next you'll be infused with hot water, once more the water is heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K and I'll force it down your nose tube and your forcefully opened mouth and internal scalding will be imminent; next I'm going to explain the hunger situation, you'll be provided with very inadequate amounts of food, over the whole time I have you and...in your case, you'll receive no food ration at all for months...I can guarantee you'll develop severe hunger oedema, while being too weak; next I'll explain thirst, this is where you will not have access to any water whatsoever the whole time you are my prisoner...as a punishment and simply out of neglect, you will only get what I give you which will be urine, bile, feces and vomit; next I'll explain sleep deprivation in greater detail, this is where you'll be prevented from sleeping the whole time you are my prisoner...measures used to achieve this...that I will indeed use, include tying you up in a painful position, constant lighting, noise, and especially beatings, whipping, branding, burning and shocking if you even attempt to blink, the best part...sleep deprivation is regarded as torture under international law and is branded as such by the United Nations...it may sound quite harmless in comparison to other methods of torture you'll go though...however, ongoing sleep deprivation is an extraordinarily cruel form of torture which, in your case, will eventually lead to a breakdown of your nervous system and to other serious physical and psychological damage because you will not sleep at all the whole time you are mine; next I'll talk about sexual violence. This begins with mass rape, this is where I will tie you down to a bed naked and have all my women fighters have sexual intercourse with you; next objects will be inserted into you, this is where I'll insert various objects into your anus...such as bottles, sticks, cannulae and brushes; next I'll use isolation. It starts with isolation in a dark cell, this is where you'll be put in a small cell providing a surface area of only three square metres...your isolation cell generally will not have a window, a bed, water or a toilet, you'll be locked up in this type of small cell for years and must stay awake and force fed and relieve yourself there...since the cell is less than 1.5 metres high, it is impossible for you to stand upright and to intensify your torture, your hands will be Hell-Shackled to the cell door so that the you cannot sleep for days on end...in addition, I'll pour water onto the ground to make everything even more difficult; next you'll be placed in a "Water Dungeon", this is where you'll be locked up naked in a Vibramium cage that is smaller than you and lowered down into water until it reaches your throat...you'll cool down very quickly and cannot sit or sleep...if you become unconscious, you drown...and your cage will be spiked with nails so that you cannot lean against anything you'll also be Hell-Shackled in spread eagle formation on the cage so you cannot move and in public for the embarrassment; next you'll be ban from eye contact and conversation, this is where I'll blindfold you and then place your mouth in a muzzle and your head in a scold's bridle; next you'll go through variants of stabbings and lacerations. First, I'll insert sharp objects under your fingernails, this is where you'll be bound in a Vibranium chair and I'll place sharp objects such as bamboo sticks, needles, cannulae, and nails under your fingernails and toenails; next your fingernails and toenails will be pierced, this is where you'll be bound and sharp bamboo sticks, nails, needles, and cannulae will be forced with a hammer through your fingertips and under your fingernails...this will completely remove the fingernail...the object will be pushed through every finger and every toe; next the piercing of your body parts, this is where you'll be bound and I'll stick your lips, nipples, genitals and, for instance, the skin of your back will be pierced with sharp objects such as needles, cannulae, bamboo sticks, and nails...and in your case, thick cannulae will be inserted into your knee joint and moved violently back and forth; next you'll get cuts and lacerations, this is where I'll use sharp objects like a knife, a razor, scissors and a scalpel to cut deeply into your skin while you are bound; next you'll get injuries to the nose, mouth and ears, this will happen by me pushing small shards and sticks into your nose, mouth, and ears; next you'll experience psychiatric abuse, this is where you'll be admitted to the closed mental institution I have on this desolate planet even though you show no indication of mental illness...you'll have to be there for a while...not only robbed of your limited freedom, but also locked up together with people who really are mentally ill and occasionally violent; next you'll be injected with drugs in your IV tube, this is where I'll pin you down on a lab table and insert an IV tube into your arm...I will then load you up on Batrachotoxin, VX, 2, 3, 7, 8 Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin, Tabun, Strychnine, Sodium Cyanide and Hydrogen Peroxide; next you'll go through variants of suffocation. It is "Plastic Bag", this is where I will place a plastic bag over your head and leave it there as you panic and then pass out; next it's getting your head pushed into a bucket of water, urine, bile, vomit and feces, this is where your head will be pushed forcefully into a bucket of water, urine, bile, vomit and feces...either until you becomes unconscious or just prior to this...and even the pushing down on your head is painful; next it is inserting water into your mouth, this is where a large amount of water will put into your mouth and your nose will be held...choking and feelings of suffocation and panic result from this; next is just plain strangulation, this is where you'll be strangled around your neck with a rope, belt, cloth and some similar object; next further methods of abuse and torture. I'll use dislocation of your joints first, this is where I shall dislocate all your joints manually; next you will not have medical care, this means if your badly hurt or sick you get tortured anyway; next I'll use red pepper, I'll pour this stuff into your eyes, mouth, nose, penis and ears creating a burning sensation; next you will have no toilet, you'll just have to pee and poop and vomit on the floor in your cell; next you'll be forced to run for a long period, this is where you' be forced to run without stopping, for longer than months...if you get exhausted, my soldiers are ordered to urge you on....if you cannot even be forced to keep running by being beaten and kicked by my soldiers...I'll grab your neck, put it in a jougs collar, put a chain on it as the leash, blindfold you and put a cloth around your next and drag you around like the dog you are; next I'll use "To Plug Your Mouth" on you, this where I'll shove a pair of dirty socks down your throat, shove a rag down your throat, shove a cloth down your throat, place a cloth over your mouth, place a chain heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K around your mouth, force you into a scold's bridle with a spiked tongue presser, shove a pear of anguish down your throat, then use five layers of gorilla electrical tape over your mouth and then place your mouth in a human muzzle; next ice cold water will be poured above your head, this is where a bucket of ice cold water will be poured over your head in winter...you'll be drenched and naked and you'll suffer severe hypothermia; next you'll be forced to run in chains, this is where you'll be Hell-Shackled at your ankles and wrists, chains will be added to your hands and feet, weights will be put on your ankles and wrists, you'll be blindfolded, naked and gagged too as you run. You will also be tied in different styles like: the ball tie, this tie is where you'll be bound tightly into a ball position...this means your legs will be bent double so that your heels press against the bottom, your legs will also be brought up so that your thighs are pressed against your chest, I will also press your thighs against your abdomen so that it will restrict your breathing, your hands will be tied behind you back and front, while behind...there will be elbow bondage and your arms will be in a reverse prayer position, where your hands will be placed between your shoulders, with your fingers of both hands straight, extended, and your palms touching each other your wrists will be bound together thus preventing use of your arms ropes will be put around your arms and torso, and legs to hold your arms firmly against your back when in front, your arms will be tied hugging your legs, and each of your wrists bound to the opposite elbow, your ankles will also be tied together, as well as your knees, your ankles will be tied to your thighs in a frogtie which is where your legs will be bound ankle-to-thigh, in the likeness of a crouched frog, in this bondage your head will be pulled back in some way, such as in head bondage like a bondage hood (fetishistic hood made from rubbed, latex, PVC, spandex, darlexx, or leather) a head harness or a box, and the use of a Scold's Bridle, the head harness will include a blindfold and a gag, the encasement will include and be supplemented by a wide, stiff posture collar around your neck to restrict movement of your head; the next bondage you will be forced into is called the breast bondage, which is where you'll be tied with a rope around your chest to visually intricate and decorative pattern, I will also use webbing, straps and a harness...a karada, of Japanese for "body", is a rope dress or a rope body harness that I will also use; the next form of bondage you will be forced into is called a crotch rope, which involves the tying of rope around your waist which will then pass between your genitals which will apply painful pressure for you, but pleasurable pressure for me to your body, now I won't just use rope...I'll use webbing, straps and a harness, there are variants: I'll use the other one where two ropes will pass between your groins and the ropes will press your groins against the center rope for additional pain and discomfort and during abrasion play, the rope will not be tied to the waist and will be moved forward and backward between the groin and you'll be made to walk across it, the ropes will be wrapped tightly around your waist and tied off in front, fed down across your genitals, then pulled back up behind and tied to other cords wrapped around your wrists, doubling as a cinch to tighten them further...this will allow you some ability to vary pressure on the genitals to cause sexual stimulation at the cost of reduced freedom of movement, when such a cord is pulled extremely tight your wrists and arms will have very little freedom of movement and your hands will be firmly forced in contact with your butt, particularly when combined with elbow bondage; the next form of bondage you will be forced into is called frogtie, this is where your legs will be bound ankle-to-thigh, in the likeness of a crouched frog, your wrists on each side will be tied to your ankle and thigh combination on their opposite ankle and make the position noticeably more strict, this tie will place you in a position where you will be vulnerable but not completely immobilised and can still move about in an awkward crawling motion, the frogtie, with you restrained can be used as a restrictive sex position and as a basis for more restrictive bondage, in your case...your wrist tie will be tethered to some sort of immovable ring by an arbitrary length of cord, allowing some limited freedom of movement while preventing escape; the next bondage you will be forced to endure is the G-String Tie, this is another method of tying where I'll drape a long cord round the back of your neck with the two ends falling over your shoulders in front, then bring the ends back under your arm pits cross over in the middle of your back near your waist then around in front again, then back between your thighs and up to your wrists, then I will pull it as tight as I can & tie it to each of your wrist separately as they are held close together in back, then I'll pull the ends around your thighs thus pulling your wrists apart until each one is resting just back of your thighs & tie the cord in front...the advantage of this "wrap around" tie is that no matter how you twist or turn it will not give slack anywhere, to assure this I will tie a clove hitch around each wrist and the more you struggle...the tighter it will become that's all...in addition it is quite impossible to move your hands around one further back & the other further in front & that sort of thing, when this has been done I will simply tie a cord as tightly around your waist and arms as I can, to make this even tighter and more secure I will tie a cord to the one at the back of your neck and then pass it around the one that goes around your waist and arms pulling tight so that the cord at your neck is dragged down a bit and the one around your arms up a bit, then carry on down to your wrist, here I will pass it around the cord to your left wrist, between your wrist and where it disappears between your legs and then under the other cord which goes to your right wrist, then I'll pull up to tie it at the cord around your elbows again, this will draw the cord at your elbows down a bit nearer to it's original position and pull the one at the back of your neck automatically down further it will draw the cords which come from between your legs to your wrists close together and the higher up they are drawn together the tighter they will be around your wrists and the tighter up between your legs, since I want your wrists crossed and tied behind your back I'll just bring the cord from between your legs around them and pull it good and tight, I know it is far harder to get free from a cord tied over and over like this than one tied around in the usually approved manner like the spread eagle, to be candid any tie which uses the round the neck under the arms base is quite impossible to get out of and it is very useful when I decided to get a spot of whipping in, I'll start over at step one and then instead of just crossing the cords over in step two...I'll tie them together as tightly as possible and then pass one end through the one at the back of your neck drawing both together like an X, this will be a solid foundation to which your wrists will then be tied crossed but up between your shoulder blades a woman can get her arms right up but a man can not so this will be especially painful...but in any case your hands will be well out of the way of interfering, one of my favorite methods of tightening cords is what I call a 'twitch', a section of cord around your ankles will be tied as tightly as possible and then with the long end and a separate piece of cord which I'll wrap around the cords in front and behind your ankles passing it over and over between your ankles...I'll draw them together like handcuffs thus making the bondage considerably tighter, this twitch will be used on numerous occasions for whenever two cords are apart they will be tightened and pulled together, when I do this at at knees you will find that I cannot push the cord between your legs below the bond to nearer the knee, but I will pull them up towards your thighs, therefore I'll tuck the cord under the bondage around your knees and push it between your legs near your thighs and then tuck it under the bondage around your knees again from the inside and behind your legs, when I pull you'll find that I have the cords where you could never get it with your fingers by pushing unless I had tied the cord around your knees very loosely...which I won't, all I have to do now is push the top end back between your thighs and the bottom end up between your thighs and pull them tight, I will push it under and around once more time, I know all these things on the other hand you will not, there is one hell of a tie which is very effective, your hands will be tied behind your back and then you will. Enforced to sit cross legged, like Buddha and your ankles will be tied in this position, then your feet will be tied to your calves of your legs squat down and you'll see why this is effective, then I'll turn you over onto your face...because your feet will be tied to your calves you'll be fleeced to keep your knees separated in fact youf legs really form a triangle your two thighs being the sides and your bound feet, calves and ankles being the bottom, once onto your face your wrists will be tied back as tightly as possible to your ankles arching your back, then you'll be turned over onto your back again and all of those things of interest are beautifully displayed...another form of this can be done in a chair..I'll tie your wrists to each of the back legs just below the seat and then pull you forward until your bottom rests right on the edge and I'll use the wrap over tie but instead of putting the cord over the back of the back of your neck and put it under the chair back top and then over your shoulders, under your arms, cross over, back and then bring forward to go back between your thighs as before and then make the ends fast to your wrists where they will be tied to the chair leg, in order to keep your knees separated I won't just tie your ankles outside the chair leg, but draw them together behind the front legs of the chair first and then tie each ankle to its respective leg, to tighten the bondage I'll put a twitch around the cords from between your thighs to your wrists drawing them together under the chair seat, you my boy will not be able to move at all and again everything will be displayed....I want to keep the bottom further forward on the chair so once you are in the desired position I'll tie a cord to the top of one front leg pass it across the back of your loins to the other chair leg and tie it...this will obviously quickly slip under your bottom, so to prevent this use a twitch from one side of your thighs will he brought over them to the other, this stops you from sliding back on the chair seat, the one around your body and between your thighs will stop you from sliding forward so there it is...to make it even more hellish I'll need two screw eyes strong ones and a small clothes line pulley also strong, I'll screw one eye into the door frame level with your shoulders and the other about twelve inches below it and then fasten my pulley...I'll tie your hands behind your back and draw them up as high as possible to be uncomfortable, and fasten them to the top ring, then I'll tie a cord tightly around one ankle making a turn around your instep as well to prevent it slipping up the leg, then pass the long end through the pulley and raise the other foot 5-6 feet clear of the ground tie that in the same way, and then leave you alone when you get tired of standing on one leg...you'll have to give a little jump to change feet as both cannot be on the ground at the same time...the position of your hands will make it difficult for you to use them to regain your balance and imagine you'll have quite an uncomfortable time; the next form of bondage you'll be forced into is called the hogtie bond, this is a position in which your wrists and ankles will be fastened together behind your back using Hell-Shackles, you'll be tied together by your arms and legs behind your back..it involves connecting a your wrists and ankles behind your back while you are he forced to lay face down, a variant of this is where your wrists will be bound to frogtied legs, providing the me easier access to your crotch for sexual play..a pretzel hogtie is a stringent variant that has your wrists, elbows and ankles all tied together behind your back and cinched, your big toes will also be tied together and will then a connected to the back of your gag pulling your into an extreme arch while also making the gag become extremely tight; the next bondage you'll be forced into is called over-arm tie, this is where your wrists will be fastened behind your head using Hell-Shacks to which is attached a length of a heated chain and the other end of which is attached to a belt at your waist, a simple over-arm tie is sometimes used in tickle torture, an over-arm position or tie can also be used during sexual torture where you'll be fired to assume an over-arm position or agrees to be tied in the position; next you'll be forced into the reverse praying tie, this is involves restraint of your arms by binding them behind your back, with your hands placed between your shoulders, with your fingers on both hands straight, extended, and your palms touching each other...your wrists will be bound together...it is thus similar to the traditional prayer position, but with your arms behind, rather than in front, preventing use of your arms, to immobilise your arms further, ropes and a strap will be placed around your arms and torso, pressing your arms against your back, this will be conveniently linked to ropes for breast bondage, another technique is to fix ropes from your elbows to a belt and other ropes around your body, your elbows will be forced together through elbow bondage too; next you'll be forced into the bondage called the rope harness, this is which involves the tying of an intricate structure of rope around your body in a complex web-like fashion; the next form of bondage you'll be forced into is called shrimp tie, this is where your knees will be bound inward, your ankles will be tied to the neck harness, you'll be forced to lie on your belly, and suspended into the air; the next bondage you'll be submitted to is called spread eagle, this is where your arms will be outstretched and tied down to a table and your legs apart and tied down to a table, figuratively resembling an eagle with wings spread; next you'll be forced into a bondage position called Kinbaku, this is where I'll tie you up using simple yet visually intricate patterns, usually with several pieces of thin rope, jute, hemp, and linen generally around 6 mm in diameter, but sometimes as small as 4 mm, and between 7 – 8 m long; next you'll be tied in a style called strappado bondage, this is where your arms will be bound behind your back, then by use of some method of attachment such as a chain that runs from your wrists to a securing point above, your arms will be lifted behind you until you are forced to bend forward, variants include your legs being forced apart by a spreader bar or attachment points, legs together, elbows bound, a rope around your neck and collar pulling down to force increased bend, head bondage to pull your head back, of course you'll be gagged and blindfolded, forced into a weird position to force you to fall, and then exposing your buttocks; next you'll be forced into suspicion bondage...vertical, horizontal, and inverted...vertical suspicion is where you'll be primarily involves lifted from the ground by your wrists, this will be achieved by use of rope and by special suspicion cuffs (wide wrist and ankle bonds), when using rope, extreme damage will be caused to the soft tissues of your wrists, as well as reducing circulation, so being suspended by ropes can only normally be achieved for a very short period of time...but you are different, you will be suspended form a wall by Hell-Shackles which is extremely painful and will leave deep marks in your wrists, an alternative method of vertical suspension that I will use is with a bondage rope harness with the ropes tied around your body and in particular around your upper arms close to your shoulders as well as around your upper leg and through your groin, and I will suspend you with ropes attached to these areas similar to the way a parachute is attached to a person, on this position your arms and legs will be left to hang free, as you will have great difficulty getting free without assistance, horizontal suspension is where you'll be bound in a horizontal position, face down, your body will be lifted into this position either by attaching bondage equipment to the wrists and ankles, and to other areas of your body, and a mixture of both, with your weight born by these areas...your ankles and wrists will be brought together and kept apart by a spreader bar, your wrists and ankles will be placed in Hell-Shackles as you are suspended, I'll use your body itself to suspend you...you'll first be tied into a conventional bondage position such as a hogtie or ball tie, then by attaching ropes and chains to ropes under areas of your body I'll be able to take weight of you as you are lifted into the air...a variation of this position I will use is to secure yours wrists to the spreader bar and to a securing point between your ankles forming a hogtie, resulting in what is called a suspension bow...in this position, while your facing down, weights will be added for painful stimulation as well as clamps, the clamps will alternatively be secured to a point on the floor, limiting your ability to struggle or move at all without causing pain, inverted suspension is where you'll be suspended upside down which causes the blood to rush to your head...this means that this position probably cannot be maintained for any length of time but for you it will be and you will black out, to suspend you in this position, ropes and suspension cuffs will be used to lift you into the air by your ankles...unlike when you are suspended by your wrists, rope suspension around your ankles can be maintained for much longer as the ankle region naturally is able to take far more weight and stress than the wrists, this is especially so if boots are used as the ropes can run around the outside surface of the boot thus protecting the skin from damage...you'll be suspended with your legs together, and held apart by using a spreader bar and by securing your ankles to two separate locations, with your legs held in this position, you'll have an increased sense of vulnerability as your genital region would be easily accessible. That's not all, oh no. I can't forget the best part, my arsenal of devices. First I'll use the boot, the boot's purpose is to encase your leg and foot in Vibranium metal shaft and then the Vibranium wedges that are hammered in between the casing and your flesh...a similar device I'll use, is commonly referred to as a shin crusher, it will squeeze your calf between two curved Vibramium plates, studded with spikes, teeth, and knobs, to fracture your tibia and fibula; next I'll use the Brazen Bull, I will put you in it and it's purpose is to torture you by being in the form and size of an actual bull and will have an acoustic apparatus that converts your screams into the sound of a bull...you'll be locked in the device, and a fire will be set under it, heating the metal until you slowly burn and then I'll pull you out; next I'll use the breaking wheel or the Catherine Wheel, the wheel is a large wooden wagon wheel with many radial spokes...you shall be latched to the wheel and your limbs will be beaten with a club iron cudgel, the gaps in the wheel allow your limbs to give way and break; next I'll be using the catapult, this device allows me to tie you up naked and launch you into a bed of spikes for added pain and fun; next I'll use the choke pear or the "Pear or Anguish", this allows me to gag you when you are being an annoying little brat not cooperating; next I'll use the cattle prod, this weapon is commonly used on cows to make them move and I'll use it on you at infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000 volts of electricity to shock you on sensitive spots of your body; next I'll use the electroshock weapon, this device allows me to use it to damage your muscles at infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000 volts of electricity; next I'll use the Heretic's fork, this device has a leather strap and a fork on each end...the forks go between your breast bone and throat under your chin and is secured with a leather strap around your neck, while you are hung from the ceiling or otherwise suspended in a way so that you cannot lie down; next I'll use the instep borer, this device is hinged to permit the free insertion and removal of your bare foot...it also has a crank projected from a housing over the instep, which conceals a long, thick, serrated iron blade, grooved so as to inflict maximum damage and promote liberal blood flow and turning the crank slowly advancing the blade into the boot, punching a hole through the center of your instep; next I'll use the iron chair, this device seats you on several strips and plates of brass and placed over an open flame and you'll be slowly roasted alive...but you won't die, I will also use the variant of this where you'll be tied to a Vibranium armchair and then slowly pushed nearer and nearer to a blazing fire, there is also a variant that has a million sharp spikes on it and I'm going to combine them all for three times the torture since you are so resilient; next I'll use the iron maiden, this device consists of an iron cabinet with a hinged front and spike-covered interior, sufficiently tall to enclose you kid, you'll be placed in it naked and in restrains from the feet up for extra pain and suffocation; next I'll use the Judas Cradle, this is where you'll be forced into the waist harness naked above the pyramid-shaped seat, with the point inserted into your anus, then very slowly lowered by ropes, you'll be tortured by intense pressure and the stretching of the orifice; next I'll use the Kia Quen, this device is specific for men and it consists of positioning three bamboo boards, connected by a rope, around and between your bare feet...the construction of the device enables the boards to be either snapped open and closed like the wings of a butterfly or gradually tightened, each time you refuse to cooperate...the rope will be pulled smartly and the boards will whack sharply at your ankles and slowly squeeze your feet ever more tightly; next I'll use the mancuerda torture, this is where a tight cord will be wound around both of your arms...I will then throw my entire weight backwards, the cord will cut through skin and muscle directly to the bone...in your case, additional pain will be produced by the fact that your body will be stretched as in a rack, and the belt attached to your waist will also contributed further to your suffering; next I'll use parrilla torture, this method you'll be stripped naked, then laid on your back on a metal frame, a Vibranium bed-frame, straps will be used to restrain you in a position convenient for torture, with your legs spread and your arms above your head in Hell-Shackles, chains and weights...the straps will tighten to prevent movement and methods of preparation that I'll use include a heavy stimulation of your genitals with vibrators and ointments that will increase sensitivity...I'll use peppermint oil and all the types of pepper, electricity will be drawn from a standard wall socket and fed through a control box to you by two wires terminating in electrodes...the control on the box allows me to adjust the voltage and adjust the severity of the electric shocks another common method I have chosen to maximize pain and distress, is to use electrodes fixed to particularly sensitive parts of your body for the duration of the torture session...in another method I'll use, a wire that will be fixed on you and a wire with an electrode with a metal conducting handle that will be moved around to touch different sensitive parts of your body in turn, so as to cause a current to flow through your body between the two electrodes...for you...the fixed wire will be wrapped around your penis and head...and will be replaced by a conducting wire mesh bag that fits snugly over your penis and testicles...I will also insert a thin metal rod into your urethra...another method includes metal clamps attached to your nipples, testicles and anus...the clamps will be plugged into an electrical unit and the voltage will increase over time...I'll then touch the second electrode to different places on your body, such as your feet, legs, torso, neck, mouth, nipples, penis, rib cage, and head...this will cause excruciating pain, at both the place where the second electrode touches your body and your penis...damage will form where the movable electrode will be applied close to the point where the fixed electrode will be placed....it will also cause intense pain and violent muscle contractions...and you'll be kept blindfolded to add to the sense of helplessness as it will be impossible to predict where and when the moving electrode will next be touched to your body....this type of torture, for you, will continue for long periods of time, for a couple years; next I'll use Pau De Arara, this is a technique that consists of a tube, bar and pole placed over your biceps and behind your knees while tying both of your ankles and wrists together...the entire assembly is suspended between two Vibramium metal platforms forming what looks like a bird's perch; next I'll use pendulum torture, this is where you'll be bound to a Vibranium metal bench with ropes so that it will be impossible for you to move...above you will be a crescent-shaped blade suspended from a rod which will swing back and forth as a pendulum, gradually the bar to which the swinging blade was attached will be lowered, bringing it closer and closer to your abdomen...this is when everyone I have tortured will cooperate, but if...and that's a big if...you do not want to cooperate...the blade will be lowered until it cuts a nice clear hole in your abdomen kid; if you pass that...then next I'll use the picana, this is where you'll be undressed and hung upside down by your ankles...water will be thrown over you to reduce the electrical resistance of your skin and to increase the effect of the shocks...two people operate the picana...a soldier of mine will adjust the rheostat control to increase and decrease the voltage...I'll be the one that holds the picana and applies its tip to sensitive places on your naked body, such as your head, mouth, penis, rib cage and nipples; next I'll use the pillory, consists of a hinged Vibranium metal board forming holes through which your head, arms and feet will be inserted; then the boards will be locked together to secure you...then you'll be forced to bend forward and stick your head and hands out in front of you, in the pillory...you'll be extremely uncomfortable during your punishment; next I'll use the rack, you will be paced naked on this device which consists of a rectangular, Vibranium metal frame, slightly raised from the ground, with a roller at both ends...your ankles will be fastened to one roller and your wrists will be chained to the other...as the torture progresses, a handle and ratchet mechanism attach to the top roller and will be used to very gradually increase the tension on your chains, inducing excruciating pain...by means of a pulley and lever system...the roller can be rotated on its own axis, thus straining your ropes until your joints are dislocated; next I'll move onto rope torture, this is where you'll be stripped naked, and dragged back and forth across the rope while the fibers cut into your flesh; next I'll use the Scavenger's daughter, this is where you'll be forced to crouch on one half of a hoop while the other half will be pivoted and placed over your back...then I'll use a screw to tighten the hinge, crushing you further and further and further into your involuntary crouch...eventually, your ribs and chest will crack and your spine will be dislocated; next I'll use the scold's bridle, this device is an iron muzzle in an iron framework that encloses your head...a curb-plate about 2 inches long and 1 inch broad, projects into your mouth and presses down on top of your tongue...the curb-plate on your bridle will be studded with spikes, so that if you move your tongue, it inflicts pain and makes speaking impossible, next I'll use the stocks, these consist of large, hinged, Vibramium metal boards...the difference, however, is that when you are placed in the stocks, your feet will be locked in place by Hell-Shackles, chains, weights and the Vibranium ankle holder...your hands will be Hell-Shackled, chained, weighted and locked in the stock, and your head will also be chained by an encasing collar, the stocks, chains and weights...you'll be naked in the public of my armada and they will be able to throw rocks, stones anything really at you; next I'll use tablillas, they will be used with the rack...tablillas are a set of four small pillories, each with five holes designed tightly to confine all your fingers and toes, during the application of other tortures, long, thin, gradually tapered wedges will be hammered into the holes alongside your fingers and toes, based upon the assumption that the simultaneous squeezing and crushing of up to ten fingers and ten toes will prove an effective enhancement to the primary torture; next I'll use the tramp chair, it is made of Vibramium and it will heat up and cool down uncomfortably for you depending on the weather on this planet, and my soldiers can jeer at and harass you however they'd like...it leaves no room to move around, so it will be very uncomfortable to sit in for a prolonged stretch of time which you will; next I'll use the tucker telephone to torture you boy, this is where you'll be restrained to an examining table and two wires will be applied to your body, the ground wire will be wrapped around your big toe and the hot wire, the wire that administers the current of electricity, will be applied to your penis...the crank on the phone will then be turned by me, and an electric current will shoot into your body...continuing with the telephone euphemisms, 'long-distance calls' refers to the voltage of infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000 volts of electricity...just before the point of losing consciousness, you will suffer from detrimental effects, mainly permanent organ damage and insanity; next I'll use the wooden horse or the "Spanish Donkey", the wooden horse is a triangular device with one end of the triangle pointing upward, mounted on a saw-horse like support...since you are a little rebel...you'll be Hell-Shackled and chained around the triangular horse...weights and additional restraints will be added to your wrists and ankles to keep you from falling off. Now that isn't it! I have some additional things to add. You'll be made to get in a tub of torture, this is where you'll be placed in a wooden tub naked and restrained with only your head sticking out...after that, I'll paint your face with milk and honey...and soon, flies will begin to feed on you, you'll also be fed regularly and will end up swimming in your excrement; next I'll use impalement torture, this is where you'll be forced to sit on a sharp and thick pole...when the pole is then raised upright, you'll be left to slide down the pole with your own weight; next I'll use neck torture, this is where you'll be hooked into a neck device, either made of metal or wood, that prevents you from adjusting into a comfortable position...the cruelty of this punishment lies within the fact that you'll be unable to lie down, eat, and lower your head the whole time your here; next I'll use crucifixion, this is where you'll be pinned to a metal cross with bolts naked in chains and in public so my soldiers can see; next I'll use the lead sprinkler, this device will be filled with molten lead, tar, boiling water and boiling oil, this will be used to torture you by dripping the contents onto your stomach, eyes, rib cage, back, face, penis and chest...using this device, I'll proceed to pour molten silver on your eyes which will result in agonizing pain; next I'll use coffin torture, this is where you'll be inside a metal cage roughly the size of a human body; hence the name....but I'll force you into a smaller cage to heighten your discomfort as you hang from a tree in front of my armada; next I'll use a guillotine, I'll use this to cut off your limbs and sew them back on for fun; next I'll use the tongue tearer, this device can effortlessly cut your tongue...your mouth will be forced opened with a device called a mouth opener, and then the iron tongue tearer will uncomfortably twitch your tongue with its rough grippers, once a firm hold is maintained, the screw will be firmly tightened and your tongue will roughly be torn out and then I'll sew it back in just to do it again; next I'll use the chair of torture, this device will be layered with a million spikes on every surface with tight straps to restrain you...made of Vibranium it will also contain spaces for heating elements beneath the seat; next I'll use cement shoes, this is where your feet will be placed inside two cinder blocks and then I'll fill them up with wet cement...once it has dried, you'll be thrown alive into the lake on this retched planet; next I'll use the crocodile shears, these iron pincers will be heated red-hot to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K before being used to clamp down on your appendages and tear them from your body; next I'll use republican marriage, this is where I'll bind a naked you and a naked female soldier together and then throw you into icy waters to drown...even though water is not inaccessible and they only used this when dry...I will still just run through you with a sword or bayonet; next I'll use hanged, drawn and quartered, this is where you'll be dragged in a Vibranium metal frame called a hurdle to the place of torture....you will then be hanged by the neck for a short period of time until you are near-death which will be followed by disembowelment and castration where your entrails and genitalia are burned in front of you...and finally you'll be tied to a horse and dragged around this prison; next I'll use Hell confinement, this uses a device that includes a pair of Hell-Shackles for your wrists and a pair of Hell-Shackles for your ankles, both of which will be linked to a steel rod...the rod will press against your back, making it nearly impossible to walk, sit, use the toilet, and even feed yourself; next I'll use a cold cell, this is where you'll be placed in front of an air conditioner unit tied down good for years at a time; next I'll use shuanggi, which is a cell where I can do whatever the hell I want to you when I want to, and not be bound by rules; next I'll use the German Chair, this device is where you'll be placed in a metal chair, your legs and arms will be secured to the metal seat while the back of the chair is pulled back and down toward the ground...this will cause severe stress on your spine, neck, and other limbs, often causing permanent damage; next I'll use the cat o' nine tails, this is essentially a multi-tailed whip, its "claws" can inflict vicious parallel wounds and in your case...little metal balls with spikes will be added to the ends of the cords to make it even more excruciating when I whip you nude; next I'll use white torture, this is where you'll be hung upside down in a straitjacket with a muzzle over your mouth in a small box; next I'll use the head crusher; this device features a plate that sits below your jaw, which is connected by a frame to the head cap....as I slowly twist the handle, the gap between the head cap and plate decrease in width, causing crushing of your skull and facial bones, including teeth and jaws, and even when I stop before death, permanent damage to your facial muscles and structure will occur and during the torture I will hammer the metal cap; next I'll use the jougs collar and chain torture, this is a device that is a Vibranium collar that attaches to a chain to hold you against a wall but for my use...I'm going to put you in the jougs and run you around naked like a dog; next I'll use the punishing shoes, these are shoes that I will put you in, they have spikes on the heels and you are supposed to stay on your tippy toes, if you let your heels drop, you get spiked in the heels; next I'll use the leg screw torture, this is a long spiked metal holder that clamps around your calves and shins and holds them tightly still; next I'll use a man's chastity belt, it'll squeeze your penis and it's to keep your waist and penis locked up tightly; next I'll use the knee splitters, these babies consist of two spiked wood blocks, placed in front of, and behind your knee...the blocks will be connected with two large screws and when turned, the blocks will close towards each other, destroying your knee underneath them...this method is used to render your knees useless....number of spikes on your knee splinters will be infinite on both...and to make the pain more unbearable, I will amuse myself by tapping on the metal cap with a sledgehammer; next I'll use the small intestinal crank, this is where I'll cut a hole in your stomach big enough for my hand to fit, I'll attach the hook to your small intestine up and slowly crank your small intestine out; next I'll use the blood eagle torture method, this is where you'll be placed prone, your ribs severed from your vertebral column with a sharp implement and your lungs pulled through the opening to create a pair of wings and then I'll pour salt into your wounds; next I'll use my machine that does every single one of these things at once; and finally you'll be blinded with abacination, Hell-Shackled at you ankles and wrists with chains and added weights, in a shock collar, have an IV tube with all seven of those drugs I mentioned in your system, a feeding tube through your nose and into your stomach, your mouth will have a choke pear shoved down into your mouth, a pair of dirty socks shoved down your throat, then a cloth shoved down your throat, then a rag shoved down your throat, a cloth over your mouth, a chain tied around you mouth heated to infinite infinity* infinite infinity* infinite infinity* one million* one gazillion* 5,000°K, a Scold's Bridle over your head with a spike studded curb-plate on your tongue, then five layers of electrical gorilla tape over your mouth and then I'll put a muzzle over your mouth, you'll be naked the whole time and your feet will be in punishing shoes." I explained.
Cole chuckled. "First of all, you don't have an army and second, bring...it...on!" Cole shouted spitting in my face.
I punched him again. "I'm not lying when I say my army. The people here, they all want a piece of you. To get one, they'll do whatever I say just to get it." I said holding his chin.
There was a knocking at the door. "I want to see him." Gipsy said.
I slammed his head into the wall and walked to the door. I opened it and Gipsy came in. "My, my, he is much more attractive up close." Gipsy said walking to him and grabbing his chest.
"Would you like to join me?" I asked.
"With pleasure." She said kissing his lips.
I shut the door and began to torture him.