Chapter 8: Free At Last

Kara-
We went to school and then detention. Then we went to the cave. "Welcome back rangers." Scout said.
"Hey Scout." We all said.
"Here are your training Gis, they are coordinated to the colors of your necklaces and ranger suits and watches. Now, partner up." Luyu said handing us training sticks.
Hayden and Scarlett partnered up, Scout and Troy partnered up, and Cole and I partnered up.
(Land of Confusion by: Disturbed plays). We began training, but all accept Cole and I were sloppy fighters.
Luyu sighed. "This is going to take a while. Okay, everybody sit on a mat." Luyu said.
We did. "Oh dear." Scout said.
"You all lack proper training except you two. I want you two to demonstrate a fight." Luyu said. "I'm talking about you Kara and Cole." Luyu added.
We stood up and Scout handed us our training sticks. We held them out and circled one another. "You may begin." Luyu said.
We smiled and started fighting one another. I got him pinned in thirty minutes. He put his hands above his head, and I smiled.
He grabbed the stick and pulled me down getting me on the ground on my back pinning me. He stood up and offered me his hand.
I took it and he pulled me up. I held my lower back. "You okay?" Cole asked.
"I've managed through worse." I said.
The rest of them gaped in awe. Luyu had to start teach them basics and we learned with them. Soon enough we were all kick ass fighters.
We walked home. "Hey so where did you learn to fight like that? I mean you are a mix of Black Widow from Avengers, Black Canary from Arrow, Shado from Arrow, White Canary from DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Quake from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and Wonder Woman from Justice League." Cole said.
"Self taught through the pain and torment." I answered.
"Oh." Cole said.
"Where did you learn to fight, you kicked my ass." I said.
"The island I was born on." Cole said.
"Oh." I said.
"You know, you put a lot of trust in us telling us what you're going trough." Cole said.
"So did everyone else. Originally, I wasn't going to. Then I heard Scarlett's story and your story...that's what made me trust you all." I said.
"Oh. Good night." Cole said getting in his car and driving home.
Kenny picked me up. "Where have you been?" He asked.
"School keeps me busy." I said my hands cuffed behind my back and my feet cuffed together." I answered.
"Oh, then you'll get a special treatment tonight." Kenny said licking my cheek. I shuttered.
We got to the house and he chained me up in the basement getting everything ready. He forced me into sexy lingerie. Dragged me up the stairs using a collar and leash and took me to his room dragging me as I fought him. He had a table lifted vertically.
He pulled my head back tying a rope around my neck and tying it to my waist. He blindfolded me and the pinned me to the table face down.
He strapped my wrists and ankles to the table with a leather strap. He put a leather strap around my neck and waist and grabbed a cat-o-nine-tails. He first whipped my ass with that cat-o-nine-tails over and over again, then he forced me to swallow his dick.
He unchained me from the table and stripped me completely naked and put my mouth in a butterfly gag.
To do this he inflated a wing-shaped gag by means of a rubber bulb. He had it fitted just for my mouth. The central part fit perfectly behind my teeth to fill up my mouth, while the wings went between my teeth and lips. The gag inflates in the shape of a butterfly. This kind of gag is made to be difficult keep in my mouth. He used an O-ring in front of the gag strapped to the back of my head and it held the butterfly gag in place. He stared to shrimp tie me.
To achieve this: he forced my hands to face each other and grip the opposing arm. He held them there. He tied a single column around my wrists and wrapped around three times.
After this, he crossed the tail to the bight end. He continue around with the tail until he looped the bight end. Then he hung the tail over my left shoulder while he finished the cuff. He placed the bight over top of the cross formed by the loop.
He ran the bight end underneath the top set of lines of the cuff. He put two fingers in the loop and grabbed the bight end pulling trough. He saw how the bight end came trough the loop. After this he tightened the cuff making me shed a tear. He adjusted the cuff of that the knot above my wrists and brought the tail across the upper part of my arms.
Then, he put it across my chest above my boobs and to the middle of my back. He reached underneath the working line and grabbed the tail. I struggled to get out, but I couldn't I was struggling the whole time.
He reversed the direction of the tension and went back around following the same trail. He adjusted the tension as he he went so that it is even between these two lines. He ran the tail through the new bight he had made. He locked it by placing his fingers under all four strands on the opposite side grabbing the tail and pulling it though.
He started to create the lower chest strap by reversing the tension around the center line and going around my arm just below my triceps. He placed the rope below my breasts and came back around the center line. I kept fighting him.
To make it more effective, he pulled rope rather than push it, to run two fingers between the upper and lower chest straps and behind the center line. He grabbed the tail with his middle finger and index finger to pull it through.
With his other hand he reached under the center line, between the lower chest strap and the wrist cuffs, grabbed the tail, and pulled it through. This reversed the tension again and also serves to help lock this layer of the tie. He brought the rope my lower chest again following net to the line he just finished.
He ran out of rope. He kept the tension and grabbed another rope. He draped the middle over his fingers spreading them wider and wider reaching down and grabbed the tail touching his fingertips together. I struggled harder, but without result.
Once he had the lark's head, he slipped it over the tail end of his working line, by reaching through the lark's head loop, grabbed the tail end and pulled through. While the lark's head was loose, he placed it where he wanted it tightening it a bit. Then he "capsized" it to create a square knot. He tested the tension and I cried out trough the butterfly gag as he pulled.
He brought the rope back over the top of the center line and pulled it through between the upper and lower chest straps and reversed the tension again. He reached through the larger hole by the crook of my elbow, grabbed the tail, and pulled it through. He inserted the fingers of his other hand above the band, grabbed the tail trough the front beginning to pull it through. He held this same cords flat as he pulled through so that they remained flat and he could cinch them.
He brought the tail back across my back, and cinched the other side by pulling the tail to the front through the larger hole below the lower chest strap. Then he reached through with his other hand, grabbing the tail above the lower chest strap and pulled it back through.
Now, he cinched the top straps. To do this, he put his fingers between the upper and lower straps on the my right arm. He grabbed the tail and pulled it through.
He reached underneath the top chest strap from above, grabbed the tail, and pulled through. Then he put one finger below the strap cords to keep them flat as he pulled down slightly. Then he pulled the tail through my arm pit again toward the back.
Kenny reached through the front on my left arm and pulled the tail through cinching it. He reached from the back and pulled it back through again.
He brought the tail to the center line, ran it under all the line on my right side. He tied off completely the TK tie on my arms.
Once this was done, he sat me up and smiled. He put me criss crossed and tied my ankles together in that position. I fought him, but it was useless. He ran a line through the ankle tie and then ran the tie across the back of my neck.
He pulled the cord down towards my ankles, forcing my neck and head down, bending my spine and constricting my abdomen. He pulled me down until I yelled trough the gag.
Once he had the tension he wanted, he ran the line from my ankles around the back of my neck a few more times so he had a wider band and was distributing the force more evenly.
He tied off the knot with what was left of the cord holding me down in that position.
Then he tied my wrists, elbows and ankles all together behind my back and cinched. My big toes were then tied together and connected to the back of the butterfly gag pulling me into an extreme arch.
He blindfolded me and raised me up to the ceiling displaying me in that tie. The shock collar was on.