WHAT'S NEXT - Heart of a Beast - Complete

There are more books coming in the Heart of Stone series - Starting with Crystal and Tiberius in a classic "Beauty and the Beast" themed story. NOW COMPLETE AND AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD AND INKITT!

 NOW COMPLETE AND AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD AND INKITT!

Two tainted souls.
One bond that binds them.
One curse to break them.
Time is running out.

What do you call a werewolf without a wolf and a lycan trapped in his beast form?

Cursed.

Lycanthrope Tiberius was cursed by a witch and found himself unable to shift back into his human form. The only way to free himself before the curse ended his life was to find his soulmate and have her fall in love with him.

Going rogue was the only way to seek her out, but therein lies the challenge. His soulmate would not be able to recognize the matebond, and thus, he must earn her love and affections before the next lunar eclipse.

But how could she learn to love him, when even he couldn't stand himself?

-----

As I have mentioned/hinted to a few readers in the comment section, there will be more accompanying novels to come in the series from other characters' POV. I've got many of them planned already, it's just a matter of time before I write them and post them. Almost everyone is getting their own story, so don't worry! Lots more to come!

Join me and others on Facebook in the HeartStone Pack, or follow me:

Facebook: JoLeeHunt
Twitter: JoLeeHunt
Instagram: JoLeeHunt
SnapChat: JoLeeHunt