Part-48

Randhir was taking sanyu to shekhawat mansion as they were married now and none disturbed them and left them alone as they wanted randhir to handle the situation. Sanyu didn't speak anything except looking at randhir as if she was asking the answer from him.
           Randhir took sanyu to his room and made her sit on his bed and went to the kitchen to get something for her to eat as it was already late in the night.
          Randhir served some rice and dal with some pickle as he knew Santa's cravings for it. He came back to the room and saw her lost .
          Randhir sat in front of her sanyu looked at him and he kept the spoon near her mouth but sanyu didn't open her mouth except looking at him for the answer.
Randhir:sanyu please kuch khalo dekho der hogai hai na baby bhi bhukhi hogi please
           Sanyu opened her mouth listening to him and randhir made her eat her food and soon sanyu drifted to sleep as she was tired because of the happenings.
           Randhir after having his dinner laid down beside her looking at her face.
Randhir:aj toh tu bachgaya randhir kal tumhe sanyu pakka nai chodnewali (signed and went to sleep)
           Next morning randhir came inside their room with the glass of juice for sanyu and saw her sitting on the bed.
Randhir:sanyu tum utgayi ab jaldi se fresh hojav aur ye juice pilo(smiled)
Sanyu: randhir
Randhir:hmm
Sanyu(shouted):kyun kiya
       Randhir covered her mouth with his palm sitting beside her .
Randhir:aise koi chilatha hai bhala baby bhi hai na pyar aya toh karliya.
Sanyu:kal ko kisi aur pe pyar ayega usko bhi karloge.
Randhir:na na apke alawa mereko kisi aur pe pyar kabhi ahi nai saktha (smiled caring her cheeks)
Sanyu:muje tumse baat nai karni
Randhir:mat karo mein princess se baat karlunga (smirked)
           Randhir laid on the bed and kept his head on her lap making her look at him with the shock.
Randhir (caring her bump): princess I love you and mumma so so much isliye muje ye sab karna pada kyunki mein apki mumma ko taklif mein nai dekhsakta unki ankhon mein thodi si bhi ansu athi hai toh muje acha nai lagtha aur ap apni mumma ko bolo ki mumma na chilaye apke papa pe varna apko taklif hogi .
            Sanyu started crying listening to him and randhir immediately got up from her lap.
Randhir:sanyu tum phir rone lagi mein phir bolraha hoon mereko rotlu princess nai chahiye samji(wiping her tears)
Sanyu: Randhir tumne kyun apni life mereliye barbad kardi tumhare liye koi achi ladki milsakti hai randhir aur tum apne parents ko kya javab doge
Randhir:offo ye toh meine socha hi nai ab kya hoga.

Hmm ab kya hoga kya karenge Randhir aur sanyu ke parents😞
Do vote and comment😊
Target 110

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें