Part-32

It was 2 in the night sanyu got up from the sleep as she got the craving to have blueberry cake so she tried to wake up arpi.

sanyu:arpi uto

arpi:kya hai sanyu

sanyu:arpi muje blueberry cake khani hai abhi please lado

arpi:sanyu abhi kahanse lavun sojavona kal subha pakka ladungi mein

sanyu:arpi uto

But arpi didnot wake up. sanyu goes out of the room and went to vardhan's room and knocked the door. after few mins vardhan opened the door.

vardhan:sanyu tum kya huva

sanyu:bhai muje bhue berry cake chahiye

vardhan:sanyu abhi kahan se lavun kal subha pakka ladunga mein aur tumhe jo jo chahiye sab kal mangvadunga par ab sojav tik hai.

sanyu:par bhai muje abhi chahiye.

vardhan:sojav sanyu kal ladunga mein .

vardhan made her sleep on the bed and went back to his room.

but sanyu couldnot sleep as she was craving for blue berry cake.sanyu slowly came down and sat in the living room with teary eyes.

sanyu:muje khani hai koi muje aur meri baby ko pyar nai kartha muje pata hai baby ko bhi khani hai .haina baby(she said caring her small baby bump)

sanyu thought something and soon called randhir. randhir picked her call after few rings.

sanyu:hello randhir

randhir:sanyukta kya huva

sanyu:randhir muje abhi blue berry cake chahiye lakedo

randhir:kya sanyukta ab kahan miltha hai blueberry cake.

sanyu:muje nai pata tum mere dost ho na toh kahise bhi lakhe so abhi.

randhir:tik hai baba mein kahin se bhi dundke latha hoon tik hai.

sanyu(smiles):thank u randhir jaldi lana haan dundke muje abhi khana hai.

randhir:han sanyukta mein jaraha hoon abhi.

Soon randhir went in search of blueberry cake as sanyu was his friend and she was asking something from him for the first time and he couldnot deny her.

some how randhir found a cake shop and bought blue berry cake and went to vardhan's house.

sanyu opened the door hearing randhir's voice who called her as he reached vardhan's house.

randhir:ye lijiye mam apka blueberry cake(smiling)

sanyu soon took it from his hand and started having it closing her eyes and randhir was just admiring her seeing her satisfied smile while having it.

sanyu:ummm kitn yummy hai randhir tum bhi kav

randhir(smiles):nai sanyukta tumhe khana tha na cake toh tum pehle khav.

sanyu:pakka na mein toh pura katam kardungi aur tumhe nai milega.

randhir(chuckles):han baba pakka tum khalena (wiping the cream from corner of her lips)

sanyu soon finished the cake and hugged randhir with tears in her eyes and randhir too hugged her back.

sanyu(crying):thank u randhir

randhir:sanyukta tum roh rahi ho kya huv (rubbing her back)

sanyu:nai kuch nai aise hi(breaking the hug and wiped her tears)

randhir(worried):pakka na

sanyu(smiles):han

randhir too smiled looking at her.

sanyu:sorry tumhe pareshan karne keliye

randhir:tum muje kabhi pareshan nai karsakti sanyukta chalo abhi jake sojav mein bhi chaltha hoon.

sanyu nodded her head chipping goodnight to him and randhir smiled and left the house.

I am very much disappointed with the votes am getting for this ff i dnt knw whether u r really liking it or not because votes which i am receiving for every part is very less if it continues i am going to stop this ff :-(

so d journey of sandhir begins from here hope u liked it. its left on u guys if u want me to continue than do vote and comment .

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें