Part-29

vidushi came and stood beside randhir with smile on her face.

vidushi:randhir bilkul tumhari tarah hai na.

randhir came out of his trance and looked at vidushi.

vidushi:dekhko na voh bilkul tumhari tarah hai tumhari pasand ki tarah hai aur bohat achi bhi toh

randhir(confused):toh

vidushi:toh ladki haat se mat janedo duffer tere liye ek dum mast ladki hai hum sabko pasand hai ek tu hi hai jo mauke pe choka nai martha tumse acha toh parth hai dekh kitna try kar tha arpi ko pataneki.

randhir just shook his head and went towards the engines.

vidushi:isko bolna hi bekhar hai

others to went towards the engine while vardhan went to talk to one of the professor of other college who had come with his students for the exhibition but sanyu didnt know about it as she was busy looking and talking about engine.

sanyu touched the engine by which her hands were full of grease.

sanyu(smiles):bhai ye dekhko iski aroma kitni achi hai na.

sanyu turned to show it to vardhan but couldnt find him except randhir who was standing infront of her.

sanyu:vo vo meine socha bhai hai

but randhir took her hand and smelled the grease.

randhir:achi hai(smiles)

sanyu(smiles):hai na muje bohat pasand hai.

randhir:toh tumhe sab engines ke barein mein pata hai.

sanyu:han. muje na engines ke barein mein janna bohat pasand hai.

randhir:acha toh is engine ke barein mein batav.

sanyu started telling him about the engine while randhir was impressed by her knowledge whenever sanyu used to miss the info randhir was telling her about it . they took the pics of the engines.

they enjoyed each others company while others members who saw them didnt distured them as they kmew that they where mad about engines.

soon they settled inside the bus while randhir and sanyu sat beside each other sanyu was still talking about engine while randhir was listening to her. parth who sat beside arpita smiled looking at them.

parth(smiles):aj pehli baar sanyu ko itna baat karthe huve dekha hai.

arpita(smiles):han jab bhi voh engines ya machines ko dekti hai na toh aise hi pagal hojathi hai.

parth:acha lagraha hai sanyu ko aise dekhke.

Arpita smiled looking at parth.

soon vardhan came and settled himself and saw sanyu still talking about engines.

vardhan:sanyu bus hogaya ajkeliye kafi hai.

sanyu:bhai toda hi toh bacha hai

vardhan:nai randhir kahin nai jaraha ghar jake baat karlena ab chup chap sojav

sanyu(pouted):bhai

vardhan:nai bola na sojav

Sanyu closed her eyes with sad face while everyone smiled looking at her.

Many were saying to reveal her past guys have patience you will get to know as story proceeds further. please comment how you are finding it and do comment something other than nice and awsm.

do vote and comment nxt part only wen i get 35votes and 5 comments .

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें