Part 20

Niharika vardhan too reached home and went towards sanyu and arpi's room and food them asleep so they went to their room without disturbing them.

              Soon it was 5:30 alarm started ringing arpi got up first and got ready and she went to sanyu to wake her up.

arpi:sanyu ut hame janna hai

sanyu:nai muje nai janna

arpi:nai tu bhi chalegi mere saat jaldi ut hame der hojayegi phir

            Sanyu got up with a sad face and looked at the babies who werre still sleeping beside them she pecked their foreheads.

arpi:bhai  aur bhabhi agaye honge mein jake dekhti hoon tu jaldi taiyar hoja

           Arpita went from there and sanyu got ready in blue kurti and white legins and covered herself in black shawl. she didnot wear any make up and left her hair open. sanyu came down were arpi was talking with vardhan and niharika about their going out with their friends.

vardhan:sanyu arpi dono dhyan rakhna aur jaldi ana

arpita(smiles):bhai hum jaldi ajayenge ap fikar mat khiljiye

niharika:tik hai dono enjoy karna apne friends ke saat

arpita:voh toh hum karenge hi

niharika:han par mein sanyu ko kehrahithi

arpi:han voh bhi karegi hai na sanyu

          Sanyu nodded her head.

          They reached CCD and saw that their friends were already waiting for them on the bikes.vidushi and kaustuki were already sitting behind sahil and jiggy.

arpi(smiles):wow bikes

vidushi:han bikes mein ghumne jo maza hai voh car mein kahan 

kaustu:aur hamare toh aur bhi mazen hai sirf piche baitke aram se view dekho  

arpi:han voh bhi hai

parth:toh der kis baat ki chalo baitjav tumdono

arpi:chal sanyu(arpi went and sat behind parth)

                But sanyu didnot move from her place .so vidu got down from the bike and went to sanyu.

vidu:sanyu tum randhir ke bike pe ana (sanyu looked at her) kya huva chalo .

              Vidushi took her towards randhir's  bike and went to sahil.

arpi:randhir please gaadi toda dhire chalana.

             Randhir nodded in yes and assured her that sanyu will be fine with him arpi smiled back to him.

             All started their bike and went ahead but randhir was looking at sanyu who was standing near his bike.

Randhir:sanyukta

            Sanyu looked at him.

randhir(smiles):baitjav mein tumhe kuch nai karunga aur hum unke saat hi jayenge tumhe darne ki zarurat nai hai mujse.

             Sanyu nodded her head and sat behind him holding . randhir smiled and started his bike. They could see their friends who were little ahead of them.

              Randhir was looking at sanyu from the mirror who was seeing the view sitting behind him.ja

randhir:sanyukta tumhara arpita ko chodke baki sabke saat maun vrat hai kya

             Sanyu nodded in no making randhir chuckle who was seeing her in the mirror.

randhir:dekho abhi bhi jawab deneke bajai saar hilarahi ho.

sanyu:aisa nai hai

randhir:toh kaisa hai batav

            By then sanyu saw a paani puri stall.

sanyu:mereko na voh khana hai

randhir(confused):kya

sanyu:voh dekho na voh khana hai muje(pointing towards it)

randhir:tumne khaya hai use

sanyu:nai par muje khana hai abhi

randhir:tik hai ek min rukho

           Sanyu nodded her head smiling .randhir who saw this smiled and stopped the bike near the stall.

Do vote and comment :)      

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें