Part-46

Randhir and Sanyukta reached the college while sanyu clutched randhir's hand making him look at her.
Randhir:kya huva
Sanyu:mu...uje dar lagraha hai
Randhir: Sanyukta mein hoon na tumhare saat
                 Sanyukta nodded a yes and they moved towards the class room holding each other's hand.
                 They entered the class room as still the lecture had not started. Their friends smiled looking at Sanyu. Sanyu and randhir sag beside each other as sanyu was afraid of rehan.
                Sanyu glanced whole class and signed in relief as she couldn't find rehan but soon her relief turned into fear when she saw rehan entering into the classroom along with ishika . She started to shiver looking at him . She clutched randhir's arms in fear and kept her face in crook of his neck.
Randhir: Sanyukta kya huva
Sanyu (crying):ran..ndhir (clutched his shirt in her fist)
Randhir: Sanyukta bolo kya huva
Sanyu:voh voh re..han muje yahan nai rehna please muje yahan se le chalo please
Randhir:par Sanyukta
Sanyu: please randhir (crying)
                    Randhir agreed to her as her condition was miserable as she was shivering and crying which was not good for her and the baby.
                   Soon randhir moved out of the class along with sanyu who was hugging him. Randhir made her sit in the car and drove towards the mansion. By the time they reached sanyu was already asleep randhir took her in his arms and made her sleep in her room.
                   Ankit saw randhir moving out of sanyu's room.
Ankit: randhir kya huva aur jaan kahan hai
                 Randhir explained everything to him that happened in the college.
Randhir:mein jitna asaan samajta tha voh itna asan nai hai bhai. Aur mein bhi pagal hoon jo ye nai socha ki  sanyu ek hi din mein rehan ko face nai karsakti kyunki voh bohat badi trauma se guzar chuki hai aur guzar rahi hai aur mein sanyu ko aise nai dekhsakta bhai meine sochliya hai ki muje kya karna hai kya ap mera saat doge.
Ankit:kya socha hai tumne randhir.
                    Randhir told him everything what he has thought and ankit nodded a yes with the smile.

Do vote and comment😊
Nxt aftr 85votes 

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें