Part-36

Randhir and his gang were already present in the party and were waiting for arpi and sanyu.

after few minutes arpi entered the party and parth couldn't blink his eyes from her as she was looking beautiful in knee length black dress with hair curled and little make up.

randhir's eyes searched for sanyukta but couldn't find her which made him sad thinking that she didn't come.

arpita stopped in the middle and turned back and started walking out of the venue.

parth(confused):arpi kahan jarahi hai

randhir:muje kya pata (rudely)

arpi went outside as she couldn't find sanyu beside her and saw her standing near the car lost in her thoughts.

arpi:sanyu tum yahan kyun khadi ho chalo.

arpi took her hand in hers and started walking inside the venue.

parth saw them.

parth:lo agayi teri sanyukta ab toh khush hoja(winked at him)

randhir looked towards sanyukta and found her cute as she was pouting as arpi was shouting on her and she was quietly listening to arpi. they came and stood beside the gang members.

kaustu:OMG ye kya sanyu ne tumhare laye huve kapde nai pehne.

arpi:puch mat pehle toh madam ane keliye taiyar nai thi phir ane keliye taiyar hui toh mere laye huve kapde pehne ke liye taiyar nai thi aur ab andar ane keliye taiyar nai thi (glared at sanyu)

sanyu pouted looking at arpi and randhir chuckled at her antics.

vidu:aww its ok arpi sanyu ko mat danto dekhko toh kitni cute lagrahi hai (pulling sanyu's cheeks)

randhir:aur sanyukta toh simple si kurthi mein bhi bohat beautiful lagrahi hai (smiles)

all his gang members looked at randhir and gave him teasing look as for the first time randhir complimented someone.

randhir scatched his neck looking everywhere other then them.

lo bhai aur ek part diya ab toh commemt karo nxt part ke alawa :-(

do vote and comment. :-)

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें