Part-31

They started the projects and sanyu was sitting and studying on the bed. slowly the door of the room opened and sid and sarika entered the room.

sid:buuaa

sanyu smiled looking at them . they went towards her and climbed on the bed and sat on lap.

sanyu:awww utgaye ap dono dudu piya yum yum brownies ne.

They nodded a no.

arpi:dekhko toh kaun puchraha hai ye madam dudh ke naam se sooo kilometer bhagthi hai aur unhe puchrahi hai .

Everyone giggled looking at sanyu.sanyu looked at arpi who showed her tongue sanyu twisted her lips.

sanyu: dekhko toh sidharth aur sarika se milne kaun aya hai.

Sanyu said pointing at everyone and they blinked their eyes looking at others.

randhir(smiled):chaar mama aur do maasi aye hai.

randhir came took sarika in his arms and pecked her cheeks and others too started playing with them.

vidushi:hum lejathe hai na inhe ghar di aur jiju se chupake kitne cute hai ye.

sahil:han vidu phir jab rone lagenge toh tuhi lekhe ayegi inhe .

Vidushi glared him.

arpita:areh ap kelthe hi rahoge ki project bhi karoge.

parth:areh han chalo project karthe hai .

sanyu:ap log sid aur sarika ko mere paas do mein inhe dekhlungi aur ap log project karlena(smiled)

vidushi:madam apko bhi toh hamari madat karni hai(smiled)

sanyu(smiles):han mein karungi na ap sabki madath.

vidushi:sanyu tumhe pata hau tum bohat sweet ho(smiles)

sanyu smiled looking at vidushi.

sarika:buaa choco (grinned)

sanyu:choco kaun laya

sid:chayu buaa layi

sanyu:meine toh nai laya sid aur sarika keliye choco(pouted)

They made a sad face but sanyu took out a chocolate and gave to them. They took it happily and started having them. sanyu pecked their cheeks at they were looking so cute. they kissed her cheeks with chocolate around their lips and her cheeks was with chocolate.

sanyu:offo sid aur sarika ne mere gaal pe bhi choco kardiya (pouted looking at them)

But they again pecked her cheeks making sanyu smile. soon they started playing with sanyu and randhir admired them looking at their antics. it could bw seen that how much sid and sarika loved sanyu.

After sometime sanyu too went too everyone to help in their projects and also she learnt from them their different ideas and she too suggested some of her ideas. that was what they loved about sanyu.she respect their ideas and also doesnot hesitate to learn from them though she knew so many things she used to help them happily.

sorry guys i couldnot post it as i had my test going on isliye late hogaya .

i thank u all who where waiting patiently some texted me too am sry i couldnot reply u all mere wattpad mein toda problem hai .

But do keep commenting bcoz i read all ur messages and comments.

hope u loved this part. do vote and comment .nxt part aftr 36 votes :-)

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें