Part-39

Next morning sanyu was sitting in the class and randhir came and sat beside her. sanyu smiled looking at him.

Randhir(smiles):goodmorning sanyukta(pinched her nose lovingly)

      Randhir couldnot stop himself from doing that as sanyu was really looking cute today.

randhir:tum tik ho aj (concerned)

      Sanyu nodded yes with smile. randhir smiled in return.

      They attended the lecture and were going towards the canteen. sanyu saw someone and stood rooted at the place.

arpi:sanyu khadi kyun hai chalna.

       But sanyu didnot move an inch as she was shocked to say anything. randhir went towards her and cared her cheeks.

randhir:sanyu kya huva tum tik ho.

       But sanyu didnot respond only tears left her eyes making everyone tensed. arpi followed her gaze as she was confused by her behaviour and was shocked to see the person who stood with a girl with evil smirk on his face.

       Others to looked towards the person and were shocked to see ishika standing with a guy.

sahil:ye ishika kahan se ayi.

jiggi:aur voh ladka kaun hai.

vidu:ye itni bezati karne ke baad bhi agayi.

kaustu:lagtha hai isne kisi aur ladke ko pataliya.

        Arpita came back from her revive and turned back to see sanyu but saw that sanyu was moving back with a fear.

arpi(tears):sanyu(whispers)

       Sanyu turned and started to run from the place. arpi's eyes widened looking at sanyu as it was not good for her to run in such condition.

arpi:sanyu bhag mat please(shouted)

       Everyone turned towards arpi who was shouting for sanyu.

arpi:sanyu tere liye acha nai hai mat bhag please.

       But sanyu didnt listen to her. soon arpi too ran behind her and others followed her they knew something was wrong. they saw that sanyu ran towards vardhan's cabin and all followed her.

       Sanyu entered vardhan's cabin and vardhan was shocked to see sanyu in such condition.

vardhan:sanyu kya huva tu huff kyun rahi hai tu bhag ke ayi sanyu kitna baar bola hai tereliye acha nai hai baba.

       But sanyu hugged vardhan and started crying. by the time everyone stood near the cabin looking at them. all were confused as they didnt knw what vardhan was talking about except arpi.

vardhan:sanyu kya huva tum roh kyun rahi ho.

sanyu(sobbing):bhai ap muje kahin chupado voh voh agaya hai voh meri baby ko kuch kardega muje nai rehna yahan pe bhai muje yahan se jana hai.

          Everyone were shocked after listening to sanyu who was talking about the baby.

vardhan:sanyu kaun aya hai tu kiske barein mein baat kar rahi hai(cupping her cheeks)

sanyu:bhai rehan phirse agaya muje  yahan nai rehna bhai mein chali javungi yahanse.

        Arpi entered the cabin with tears in her eyes.

arpi:sanyu.

        sanyu turned towards arpi and hugged her and started sobbing hard which bought tears in everyone's eyes.

arpi(caring her hair):sanyu shant hoja pehle please.

       But sanyu didnt listen to her . Sanyu: arpi woh agaya hai voh voh muje aur meri baby ko kuch karega toh nai na usne kuch mera baby ko kiya toh kaise jiyungi arpi uske bina mein toh mar javungi .arpi mein mein kya karun batav na meri baby arpi meri baby ko kuch huva toh. nai mein meri baby ko kuch nai hone dungi nai hone dungi kuch.                   

       Soon sanyu fainted.

arpi:sanyu(shouted)

        Before sanyu could touch the ground randhir rushed towards her and held her in his arms.

randhir:sanyukta sanyu(patted her cheeks)

        But sanyu did not respond.

arpi:hume sanyu ko hospital lejana hoga(crying).

         Randhir looked at arpi and soon took sanyu in his arms and everyone headed towards hospital.

i hope i have reached your expectation. i am hell nervous about this part.

do vote and comment . dont forget to tell me how u felt nxt part to reveal more about sanyu. stay tuned ;-)

nxt part after 40 votes.

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें