Part-25

Next day again randhir was just looking the door waiting for sanyu after few mins arpita entered the class alone much to his diappointment he looked down sadly thinking today also sanyukta didnot come to college.

vidushi:areh sanyukta ab tumhari tabiyat tik hai na

       Randhir immediately lifted his head and saw sanyu sitting with arpita and his gang which bought smile on his face thinking finally he can appologise to her today.

sanyu:han tik hoon(slight smile)

       randhir was about to approach her but much to his diappointment professor entered the class for the first time he was really getting irritated in the class as there was no break in between as they had to attend continuous class by three professor one after the other . this was making him more frustrating and restless.

        soon the classess got over arpita and sanyu left the class . randhir too collected his stuff and ran in search of them.finally he found sanyu sitting on the bench near college garden looking at the flowers.

         randhir came towards her.

randhir:hey

sanyu:hi(slight smile)

randhir(sitting beside her):umm sanyukta muje tumse kuch baat karni thi

sanyu:han bolo

randhir:sanyukta i am really sorry usdin tumpe chilane keliye i know tum usdin bohat hurt hui thi mere wajaise voh kya hai na mein toda pagal hojatha hoon task ke wakt toh please muje maaf kardena.

sanyu:its ok randhir mein ghussa nai hoon tumpe

randhir:pakka kya

      sanyu nodded her head in yes.

randhir(smiles):thanks yaar pata hai do din se tik se so nai paya yahi sochke ke agar tumne maaf nai kiya toh

        sanyu just smiled looking at him.

randhir:sanyukta tum dream team mein vapas nai asakti kya

        sanyu nodded a no .

         randhir became quite thinking its not right and he can plan something later to get her back to team .

randhir:ummm mein tumhare liye kuch layatha.

         randhir took the box and gave it to her which sanyu immediately .

sanyu:ice cream (she opened it amd started baving it in hurry)

randhir(chuckles):han tumhe pasand hai na isliye layatha aur dhire kav kahin nai jayegi ice cream.

sanyu:han pata hai par arpi ne dekhliya na toh ghussa karegi isliye jaldi karahi hoon.

       randhir smiled thinking that she is only chirpy when she gets to eat something and there was other person who was looking at them who had smile on the face that was none other than vardhan who was happy seeing sanyu smiling.

do vote and comment. guyd do vote u will get next part only when i get 30 votes .

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें