Part 22

Next morning they all gathered in mechanical lab as per the announcement of vardhan . vardhan walked inside the lab.

vardhan:aj ap sabka pehla task hai aur pehla task ye hai ke apko ye engines assemble karne hai voh bhi 45mins mein aur jo jitega voh iss dream team ko lead karega aur ek team mein do log honge . randhir sanyukta,parth arpita,vidushi sahil aur jignesh yoyo aur kasutuki. am i clear.

students:yes sir

vardhan:toh sab apne apne jagah khade hojav

            All stood near their engines

vardhan:and your time starts now.

           All engrossed themselves in the task randhir was working very fast but sanyu was little slow as she was little tired. parth and arpita were working good as they had food co ordination vidushi was leading sahil as she knew more than him and sahil was obeying her. jiggy yoyo were fighting instead of concentrating on the task this was affecting task as well as kaustu as she was only doing it.

Randhir:sanyukta kya karahi ho jaldi jaldi karo hamare paas time bohat kam hai

sanyu:han

randhir:sanyukta jaldi se voh part utake yahan rakho

          Sanyu tried to lift it but couldn't as it was too heavy .randhir who saw this was angry on her as she was already working slow and time was running out of their hands.

randhir(angry and shouting):hato sanyukta ye tumse nai hoga tum kuch mat karo sirf khadi raho bus vahi kafi hai aur vaise bhi tum itna slow kaam kar rahi ho isse acha mein hi karlu varna tum toh harogi hi aur saat mein muje bhi haradogi aur mein harna afford nai karsakta toh tum sirf yahan kadi raho.

           Sanyu stood there scared and numb with tears in her eyes .vardhan and arpita saw this but couldn't do anything as the task was going on.

           Randhir started working with super speed and sanyu was just lost in her thoughts.soon randhir finished the task with the victory smile later parth arpita ,vidushi sahil finished it but jiggy yoyo and kaustu finished at last.

vardhan:well done randhir you will be leading the team. jignesh aur yoyo agli baar agar ladna hotho dream team mein mat ana.

jiggy ,yoyo:sorry sir

          Vardhan left the lab looking at sanyu while randhir went to his friends and hugged them .sanyu too left the lab and arpi followed her without her notice.

          Vardhan went to his cabin and was pacing from one place to another . by the time there was a knock on the door and there stood sanyu with tears in her eyes.vardhan went towards her and hugged her bringing her inside the cabin while arpita stood near the door without their notice as she didn't want to disturb them and also she knew that vardhan would handle sanyu better.

vardhan:sanyu rona mat hotha hai(caring her hair)

sanyu:bhai mein dream team quit karna chahti hoon

vardhan: nai sanyu tu aisa kucha nai karegi aur tum rona band karo tumhare liye acha nai hai

sanyu(sobbing):nai bhai mera dream team quit karna hi sabke liye acha hoga

vardhan:nai tu aisa kuch nai karegi ye toh tera sapna hai na

sanyu:bhai mere sapne keliye toh mein sabko harne nai desakti na mujse toh kuch bhi ho nai rahatha randhir nai kartha toh hum har jathe voh bhi mere vajaise mujse toh voh part bhi utaya nai gaya mera dream team se dur rehna hi tik hai varna sab harjayenge mere vajaise aur mere vajaise sabka dream katam hojayega muje nai rehna dream team mein .

vardhan:aisa nai hai sanyu tum aj tired thi na isliye nai karpayi varna hamari sanyu toh bohat strong hai na voh toh sab kuch kar sakti hai

sanyu(sobbing):nai hai sanyu strong ab voh sanyu nai rahi ab voh sanyu toh kabki khogayi aur voh sanyu kabhi vapas nai ayegi.

              Sanyu broke down in vardhan's arms.

              Arpita who was standing there had tears in her eyes along with vardhan seeing sanyu.

vardhan:sanyu bus rona band karo

            But sanyu's sobs grew louder as she was broken .due to this she started to get the pain in her abdomen she clutched her stomach as it was painfull.vardhan who looked at her got panicked along with arpita.arpita came running towards her.

arpita:sanyu tu tik hai

sanyu(sobbing):dard horaha hai

          Vardhan made her sit on her chair and made her drink some water.vardhan kneeled infornt of her rubbing her stomach.

vardhan:sanyu please shant hojav dekho baby ko bhi taklif horahi hai na please shant hojav aur tumhe dream team mein nai rehna na toh tik hai mat raho par ab rona band karo please.

arpi:sanyu please chup hoga (caring her hair)

          Sanyu stopped crying and after fews mins her pain too decreased.

sanyu:muje ghar jana hai

vardhan:tik hai tum aur arpi ghar chale jana mein driver ko bhulatha hoon.

         Sanyu nodded her head.

hope you are liking it .Do vote and comment .

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें