Part-28

They stopped the bus to have the breakfast which niharika had packed for them keeping sanyu in mind as she had to have a healthy food and they couldnot take a risk for her having a outside food.

       They all served themselves the food and started having it. after sanyu started coughing badly before arpita could give her the water randhir kept his water bottle near her mouth and made her drink and was patting her back.

randhir(concerned):tum tik ho

     sanyu nodded her head in yes.

randhir:dhire khavona sanyukta.

      sanyu nodded her head saying thanks. randhir smiled and got back to his seat while others were smiling looking at them.

      They enjoyed the ride and soon they reached delhi vardhan told them to rest for sometime later they can go to exhibition.

      After taking rest they headed towards the exhibition . they could see all the type of engines all over the world.

      Sanyu became very happy looking at the engine and hold vardhan's hand and took him towards the engine.

sanyu(smiles):bhai ye dekho

      Sanyu starts explaining about the engines its features how it works everything for which vardhan was nodding his head with smile. while others were in shock except arpita. while vardhan ignored others shocking expression because right now he just wanted sanyu's happiness nothing else.

      while randhir was jst looking at sanyu as for the first time he saw her smiling whole hearted and had a spark in her eyes.

do vote and comment nxt part after 30 votes. vote early u will get nxt part today itself.

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें