Part-37

Soon everyone started enjoying the party except sanyu who stood far from everyone as she was not feeling good she stood rooted at the place when those past horrorful incidents started flashing infront of her eyes which turned her life upside down. sanyu started sweating and sobbing closing her ears to stop the music reaching her ears. soon she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. sanyu turned towards the person with fear on her face only to see randhir standing infront of her who was confused to see sanyu in that state.

randhir:sanyukta kya huva tum tik ho(caring her cheeks)

sanyu hugged him .

randhir(hugged her back):sanyukta kya huva batav muje kisine kuch kahan tumhe tum roh kyun rahi ho.

sanyu(crying):randhir mereko ghar jana hai muje yahan acha nai lagraha please mereko ghar chod doh.

randhir:han baba hum chalthe hai ghar tum roh mat please mein arpita ko bulav(wiping her tears)

sanyu:nai mereko jana hai abhi.

randhir:tik hai abhi chalthe hai.

randhir took her hand in his and started walking out of the party.

randhir made sanyu sit in the car and went to back seat to get water bottle for her.

randhir took the bottle and gave it to sanyu but sanyu nodded a no but randhir opened the cap of the bottle and cared her cheeks and made her drink some water and went to his seat and started driving the car.

randhir was stealing glance of her and found her looking outside. sanyu soon saw the beach.

sanyu:randhir hum thode der yahan rukthe hai please.

randhir nodded his head and parked the car in side.they both sat near the beach.sanyu was just looking at the water and randhir texted arpita that sanyu was with him as he knew arpita would panic by not finding sanyu.

after few mins randhir looked at sanyu who still her had tears at corner of her eyes randhir slowly wiped her tears as couldnot stop himself. sanyu looked at him.

randhir:tum tik ho na sanyukta.

sanyu nodded in yes. randhir took her hand in his.

randhir:agar tumhe kuch bhi pareshani ho toh tum muje batasakti ho.

sanyu nodded yes with little smile.

randhir:vaise madam apko bhukh nai lagi kya muje toh badi bhukh lagi hai toh kuch khane chale(smiles)

sanyu nodded her head.

randhir took sanyu to near by dhaba and ordered parata and dal makhni for each other. soon they were served with delicious food.

randhir started having his food but found sanyu not having her food and lost in her thoughts.

randhir took the morsel near her lips and sanyu looked at him.randhir indicated her to have it and sanyu opened her mouth and randhir made her eat the food.

soon randhir dropped her too home waited till she entered the house and drove back to his home.

so what do you think is it time to reveal about sanyu ;-) stay tuned.

do vote and comment :-)

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें