Part 19

Everyone came inside the classroom for the next lecture but found that all students had already occupied the benches so they had to sit where ever the place was left. arpita sat beside parth sanyukta sat beside randhir as there was no other place left .

                PKC entered the class.

 students:goodafternoon sir

pkc(smiles):goodafternoon goodafternoon.hello everyone  myself prem kumar chaudary

students:hello sir 

pkc:toh ab lecture shuru karthe  hai

              He started his lecture but students got bored as he was reading what was there in text book .

some students slept in the class and some were busy chit chatting.

             But sanyukta  engrossed herself in her books and was studying of her own and busy making notes. randhir was quite impressed with her as she invested the time in studying then wasting time like others.

            After sometime sanyu's pen stopped working she tried it again but it wasn't writing. randhir who saw this took his pen and moved towards her. sanyu looked at randhir and randhir smiled indicating her to take it sanyu slightly smiled and took it from his hand.

          Soon class got over and they moved towards the college gate.

arpita (smiles):toh kal milthe hai

vidushi : hey kyun na hum sab shaam ko ghumne chale.

parth : han good idea

kaustu :han vaise bhi ghar mein baitke kya karenge

randhir :toh tik hai sham ko ghumne chalthe hai

arpita :tik hai par hum kahan mile ap sabko

parth :ummm CCD ke paas shaam saat baje

arpita :ok done par pehle ap sabke number toh do

parth:han .

                 They all exchanged there numbers

vidushi:toh chalo milthe hai shaam ki aur sanyu tum bhi ana

                Sanyu nodded her head .they all left for home.

                Arpita and sanyu reached hoe and siddhanth and sarika came running to them

siddhnath:chayu bua ayi (sanyu smiled looking at them)

arpita:acha aur arpi bua kahan gayi

sarika:arpi bua bhi ayi

sanyu:awww mere do brownies yum yum wale

             Sanyu kneeled down infront of them and pecked their cheeks which they returned her by pecking her cheeks and sanyu hugged them.

arpita:chalo sab room mein chalthe hain

           They went to their room along with babies sanyu and arpi sat on the bed with siddhanth and sarika who were playinng with their toys. after sometime kaka bought food for sanyu

sanyu:kaka muje nai khana

kaka:nai bete niharika beta ne bola hai apko khana khane keliye

arpita:ap jayiye kaka mein dekhti hoon isse ki vvoh kaise nai khati.

           Arpita took plate from him and gave it to sanyu and glared her to have her food. sanyu made a puppy face but arpi didnt payed heed to it. sanyu started having her food making faces and siddhanth enacted her expressions making sanyu smile and siddhanth too smiled looking at her.

         Sanyu too finished her food and laid on the bed along with arpit and babies where playing beside them.

sanyu:chalo mere brownies abhi todi der choyi choyi karenge

babies:choyi choyi

        They too laid beside them and sanyu covered them with quilt and arpi kept the alarm at 5:30 so that they could wake up at time and meet their friends in the evening. soon all went to sleep.

Do vote and comment guys and do tell me how are you all finding this story.

My Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें