Prologue

"8......9.....10. Ready or not, coming to find you." I hold my hand over my mouth trying to contain the giggle that wanted to escape so badly. He would never find me here. "Are you hiding behind the sofa? No." I pull my legs closer to me and look through the little crack to see him coming into the kitchen. "Where are you hiding?" I saw him looking in some of the cupboards.

Suddenly the door flew open and I was pulled out by arms. I laugh and try to stop him as he begins tiggling me. I beg him to stop, "s...stop." He doesn't though.

"What is going on here?" I turn to see Mummy standing there smiling at us. I run towards her and hide behind her.

"Daddy's tiggling me. He won't stop."

My older brother comes downstairs and says hello to Mummy before ruffling my hair. His only two years older than me and always touches my hair. I push his hand off making him poke his tongue out at me so I do it back to him.

I'm lifted by Mummy who bounces me a little. "Let's go out for dinner." Mummy put my shoes on for me. They are very hard to put on for me.

I like riding in the car. Especially when Daddy sings to the songs. He makes funny dance moves and I laugh whilst dancing with him.

We stop and Daddy carries me out, putting me on the ground. I see a man standing there and wave at him. He waves back and smiles at me. I look at Mummy and Daddy whilst they are doing something so I walk over the man. "Hello."

"Hello little one."

"What's your name?"

"Milo."

"I'm Amy." He bends down.

"That's a lovely name."

"I love my name. Do you like your name?"

"Not really."

"Why not?" I ask. How can someone not like their own name?

"Because it's boring."

"I like it."

"I'm glad."

"AMY." Daddy comes running over to me. "What do you think your going?"

"Talking to Milo."

Daddy looks at the man then back at me. "We don't talk to people we don't know do we?" I just look at him.

"No." He picks me up. As he carries me away I wave goodbye to Milo. He winks at me then disappears. I look but he was no where. Where did he go?

We walk into the food place and sit down.

Third Person's POV

"Someday little one. We will meet again and the world shall never be the same." Milo turn and jumps through the portal back into his world.