We both got our food and I put mine on the table when the doorbell rang. I was confused who would be here but I was somehow excited.

Misoo used her house key to open the front door and I jumped seeing who it was. I instantly leaped into his arms and he smiled.

"Hey beautiful." He bunny smiled making me smile unintentionally.

"Hey Kookie- wait your hyungs came?" I said peering behind him. He looked back also, "Yeah, they wanted to."

They all said their greetings and it was okay until it came to Jimin. My crush.

Jungkook was the only one who knew that I liked him and he said he would never tell him.

I didn't want to ruin me and Jimins friendship so I kept it a secret. "Hey Kitten." He cooed at me.

"H-Hey Jiminie." I stuttered nervously. Misoo clapped to get everyone's attention, "Yah come on we need to eat, grab a plate of food and sit down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so bored guys. Can we play my favourite game. It's fun and simple." He suggested.

"Go on." Misoo gestured.

"Hide and seek. Losers get a punishment. Easy game." He shrugged.

"Sounds fun." Hoseok said jelly dancing around the room in excitement.

"I'll count." Jin volunteered not seeming bothered by this game. He then went near a wall and faced it covering his eyes. Taehyung ran off and everyone went to hide while Jin counted.

"one...two...three..." He counted as fair as possible.

I quickly ran through the hallway and went upstairs, quietly going into Misoo's room. I looked around and decided to hide in her walk-in wardrobe.

I slowly opened it and I was pulled in by someone. He closed the door, pinned me to the ground and got on top of me.

Yoongi: I'm thirsty and I need your blood now....

He leaned in to bite me but then I stopped him.

Seoyeon: Hajima, he'll hear us and we'll get caught...

Yoongi: I don't give a fuck, I'm thirsty, for your blood.

Sooyeon: But-

I didn't even get to finish my sentence and he put his fangs in my neck, sucking my blood.

Seoyeon: It h-hurts to m-much...

He covered my mouth and took his fangs out and looked like he was in a blood trance.

Yoongi: I like your sweet scent....so many places to bite from...

He smelt my my neck down to my shoulder and he pulled down my shirt a bit so he could see my bare shoulder.

Yoongi: so sweet...

He bit into my skin and sucked my blood, licking off the leftover blood.

Yoongi: It's so tasty....I might be thirsty later.

He got off me and laid next to me. He turned his face to face me he looked questionable.

Yoongi: How does pain feel like?

Seoyeon: What do you mean?

Yoongi: Does it feel good or bad?

Yoongi: And will I ever feel it because I'm a vampire?

Seoyeon: It depends on what caused the pain. To me, pain hurts so bad that I feel like I should've died on the spot.

Yoongi: I still want to feel it, experience it and see if I can endure the pain.